Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-29-2007, 01:07 PM   #1
1 to 11
Can barely lace up my sneakers

1 to 11 has an OK reputation so far
Default Tracy Lamar Mcgradys mental (my first started thread)

First let me start by saying Im the biggest T-mac/rocket fan I know... I have watched almost every game the Rockets have played this year... and I just have to make a few comments about T-mac... esp from watching last nights game against the CLips...

Tmac still has superior athletic ability... Dood still has the quick first step, still can jump out the gym... but he doesnt!!!! He showed last night he can still get to the rim at will regardless of who is guarding him, but he finishes sooooooooo weak now... Last night he put up some layups that were soft as the snuggles bear... Elton Brand is the man but he shouldnt be able to block any of tmacs drives...

Now last night was a very rare game for Mac cuzz he really took it to the rack during the first half of the game which has been very rare this whole season...
If you watched the bench as he made those moves to the hoop they were so excited that he was taking it to the hole...JVG says when Mac is aggressive to the rim it inspires the whole team... Now I know better then anyone the continued problems dood has had with his back... I know the dr. said Tmac would never have another non contact injury to his back... so is it just that dood is scared to get those spasms again or is it something else...

I think Mac is scared to go to the rim because of...(drum roll please) his free-throw shooting!!!! Seriously dood is only shooting 70% from the line... everytime he goes to the line I hold my breath cuzz he is so streaky... this is a serious flaw and I think Mac doesnt have any faith in himself going to the stripe... The refs dont even give him superstar treatment going to the rim because he goes so timid... last night he could have had Brand in foul trouble if he would have just taken some contact but he shys away... I know the back is an issue dont get me wrong... but I swear I see so many threads about how great Mac is, and I believe he is one of the most gifted players the game has ever seen but with the likes of Kobe throwing up crazy exploits almost every game I would think he would start to get that determination to go hard to the rim not soft like he's mfin Mark Price, or Kyle Kover....

Im calling Mac out... we need some easy buckets to beat the Jazz in the playoffs... he needs to get to the line... he has to force Boozer to foul him or Booz will destroy our hopes... its on Mac to take us to the promised land.. he has done a damn good job in carrying the load while Yao was gone i know this but we need him to inspire the team and the fans... Has he dunked on anybody this season? I mean a tmac bash? Naw... Hopefully we see him get a Detroit flashback and go @ Okur again, yall remember that Mac.... that Mac isnt dead, I think he still lives... in the words of the immortal Tom Green in Road Trip..... Tmac "UNLEASH THE FURY"....
1 to 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #2
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tracy Lamar Mcgradys mental (my first started thread)

Quote:
Dood
Hawker?
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:30 PM   #3
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

hmmm
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:51 PM   #4
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ahhhhh.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:53 PM   #5
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

how old is this kid.
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:07 PM   #6
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

His bad back and fear of a flare up may have something to do with his lack of explosion at the basket.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #7
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by det2orl
His bad back and fear of a flare up may have something to do with his lack of explosion at the basket.

Yeah, better a healthy T-Mac than an injured one. But I don't understand the point of this thread. 1 to 11, why do you say that TMac is "mental" ?

Last edited by ForceOfNature : 03-29-2007 at 02:34 PM.
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #8
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

overrated. wow he scored a lot on the magic and his cousin can dunk good. he must be 1337 forever
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #9
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

is mcgrady's middle name really lamar? i know vince's middle name is lamar...
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #10
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
how old is this kid.

take a guess... "1 to 11"
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #11
Xsatyr
Samurai Chef

Xsatyr is considered somewhat coolXsatyr is considered somewhat cool

Tmac started coasting once Yao came back, he is playing smart. I expect that to change when they get to the playoffs. Tmac has showed us that he can still play in some games but he is taking it easy bc the risk of injury. I would only be concerned if he was still holding back in the playoffs bc he was scared but I doubt that.
Xsatyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:41 PM   #12
1 to 11
Can barely lace up my sneakers

1 to 11 has an OK reputation so far

So yall dont think his free-throws have anything to do with his lack of aggresiveness to the hole?
1 to 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:47 PM   #13
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Tmac has been saving himself pretty much the entire year. He hasn't really taking it to the rack, but anybody that has watched his last 3 games know that has changed.

I think he was saving himself for the playoffs. He's playing more aggressively and driving to the hoop now.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #14
TMac&Luther
Karl Malone's bastard

TMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat coolTMac&Luther is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRZ66
overrated. wow he scored a lot on the magic and his cousin can dunk good. he must be 1337 forever

This is retarded........what the hell does McGrady's career in Orlando have anything to do with what he's doing now.........what the hell does Vince Carter have anything to do with McGrady.

People that think McGrady is overrated, especially this year just show their @ss.

The Dude scores like 25 a game, next to another 25ppg scorer and constantly has 8 and up assist games..........he's pretty much our PG too.

So how the hell is a guy that carried his team in the deep west most of the year and leads his team in assist making everybody better on his team, while still getting his #s overrated?

McGrady is not Vince Carter and McGrady is not some chucker that plays in Orlando.......get over it.
TMac&Luther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:17 PM   #15
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Hawker?

negative. You know im a mavs fan
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: