Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-29-2007, 01:28 PM   #1
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default God of War II

Has anyone gotten this yet, or is planning to get it soon? I absolutely LOVED the first one (favourite game ever), and apparently this one's just as good.

Link to a few videos

I'm not sure when I'll get it. I might wait for it to go down in price, although that could mean a good few months.

Damn, I need a job. Badly.

This is probably the best video. Gives a sense of what the game's about.

Last edited by RidonKs : 03-29-2007 at 01:32 PM.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:49 PM   #2
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: God of War II

yeah I played and beat it last weekend

it took me about 10~12 hours on Normal Mode.
(Since I know almost all the puzzle when I watched my friend play.)

Overall it's cool and you still get all the blood spilling like the first one.
although there are some annoying parts, it's still a great game. and it also hint there'll be a 3rd one in the end of the game.
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:56 PM   #3
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Awesome. Sucks that the thrid will almost definately be 3rd generation though, I might have to spring for a new system.

There's godmode again, right? I had a hell of a time beating that level of difficulty in the first one. The part with the clones in Kratos' house? That had me more pissed off than I think I've even been at a video game.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:06 PM   #4
Howard5Dirk41
Banned

Howard5Dirk41 has an OK reputation so far

Ive been used to my High def gaming expeirence with the xbox360 since November 2005 but I rented this game for my PS2 last weekend and its still an amazing game despite the graphics.

IGN.com gave it a 9.7 outta 10, one of the best PS2 games ever.
Howard5Dirk41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:18 PM   #5
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Awesome. Sucks that the thrid will almost definately be 3rd generation though, I might have to spring for a new system.

There's godmode again, right? I had a hell of a time beating that level of difficulty in the first one. The part with the clones in Kratos' house? That had me more pissed off than I think I've even been at a video game.
It has

Easy
Normal (Spartan Mode)
Hard (God Mode)
Very Hard (Titan Mode)

Titan Mode is unlockable. As the difficult goes up, there'll be more unlockable items. Such as Items can give you 10x red orbs or Unlimited Mana if you replay the difficulty. but you can choose not to use them. I hope this isn't too much a spoiler, I don't wanna ruin it for you.
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #6
RidonKs
NBA Legend

Haha, I don't care at all about gameplay spoilers. Plot spoilers are the ones I don't want.

I honestly can't wait for this. Maybe I'll get it tomorrow.

And yeah H5D41, Gamespot gave it 9.3 or something like that. Only small detail they said wasn't that great was that the ending was a little odd and left you hanging (don't spoil it for me :).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: