Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-30-2007, 04:44 AM   #1
lovethetriangle
LAKER FAN FOR LIFE

lovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation herelovethetriangle has an incredible reputation here
Default Prince or Howard?

I don't know why but these guys are so alike to me. Who would you rather have on your team?
lovethetriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 05:24 AM   #2
Aussie Dunker
Local High School Star

Aussie Dunker has decent reputationAussie Dunker has decent reputation
Default Re: Prince or Howard?

if your talking about dwight howard, then i would rather dwight,

if your talking about juwan howard, i would rather prince,

if your talking about josh howard (which i would suggest your are) then i hate to say it because i rate prince very high, but i would take josh over tay, not by very much at all tho...
Aussie Dunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:20 AM   #3
Sword.Dragons
Good High School Starter

Sword.Dragons has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Dunker
if your talking about dwight howard, then i would rather dwight,

if your talking about juwan howard, i would rather prince,

if your talking about josh howard (which i would suggest your are) then i hate to say it because i rate prince very high, but i would take josh over tay, not by very much at all tho...

Dwight and Prince are alike?
Juwan and Prince are alike?

C'mon, you can't be that much of a dumbass to not know which Howard he's talking about.
Sword.Dragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:29 AM   #4
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Josh Howard is a full level above Tayshaun

he wasn't in the past, but he is now

it is a fact

we need to start rating him higher
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 AM   #5
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Guys, Josh Howard sucks. Devean George is clearly better than him.
You don't even realize how much better Howard looks next to Dirk.

Put Prince next to Dirk and he's definitely the DPOY and probably as good as a guy like McGrady.

What you're missing here is Dirk's impact.

Josh Howard is nothing more than an inconsistent glorified starter. The thing is that Dirk has made him an all star.

That's the important thing here.

Prince is obviously a much better player.

Mathius
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer10
Guys, Josh Howard sucks. Devean George is clearly better than him.
You don't even realize how much better Howard looks next to Dirk.

Put Prince next to Dirk and he's definitely the DPOY and probably as good as a guy like McGrady.

What you're missing here is Dirk's impact.

Josh Howard is nothing more than an inconsistent glorified starter. The thing is that Dirk has made him an all star.

That's the important thing here.

Prince is obviously a much better player.

Mathius

I'd lol, but it is so preposterous I think you're joking
Old 03-30-2007, 08:13 AM   #7
Soccer10
Banned

Oh really? Well mister, there are very knowledgable Mavs fans on this board who will definitely agree with my opinion.
Game, set, match. You lose.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #8
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

Quote:
Oh really? Well mister, there are very knowledgable Mavs fans on this board who will definitely agree with my opinion.
Game, set, match. You lose.

Oh really,

well any semi-knowledgeable to highly knowledgeable basketball observer that didn't have a hard-on for Dirk and feel the need to protect him by be-littling his teammates would think Howard was at least a deserving all star this year, who still may get third team all NBA.

Hardly someone who sucks.

I'll save the sucking for the Dirk groopies.

The votes are in...you're dumb
Old 03-30-2007, 08:24 AM   #9
Soccer10
Banned

Not nearly as dumb as you. Is that even possible btw?

The thing is that you people just don't get the game.
If you can't see Dirk's impact then you're just blind. When has Howard ever done anything? Be serious now. Dirk has made him the player that he is today and without him he'd be nothing.
Mavs are full of mediocre players who were made to be bigger than they are because they play with Dirk.
You can't see Dirk's impact? Fine. But explain me how Devean George who was considered a nobody on the Lakers is now the Mavs 2nd best player?
Old 03-30-2007, 08:29 AM   #10
ekzistenz
Decent playground baller

ekzistenz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Not nearly as dumb as you. Is that even possible btw?

The thing is that you people just don't get the game.
If you can't see Dirk's impact then you're just blind. When has Howard ever done anything? Be serious now. Dirk has made him the player that he is today and without him he'd be nothing.
Mavs are full of mediocre players who were made to be bigger than they are because they play with Dirk.
You can't see Dirk's impact? Fine. But explain me how Devean George who was considered a nobody on the Lakers is now the Mavs 2nd best player?

Haha! Nice work Fabs :
ekzistenz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:52 AM   #11
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

Josh Howard is a better scorer than Prince but not as good D at all.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:58 AM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
Oh really,

well any semi-knowledgeable to highly knowledgeable basketball observer that didn't have a hard-on for Dirk and feel the need to protect him by be-littling his teammates would think Howard was at least a deserving all star this year, who still may get third team all NBA.

Hardly someone who sucks.

I'll save the sucking for the Dirk groopies.

The votes are in...you're dumb

Who does that more? Mavs, Cavs or Lakers Fans?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:01 AM   #13
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

Easy boys...

I aint dissin Dirk, he's MVP

you all exposed your Dirk groopiness (proving my theory btw, thanks) in a thread about Josh Howard

I am just saying JHo is a legit all star

he is

he's earned it

be nicer

He's Robin to Dirk's Batman
Old 03-30-2007, 09:11 AM   #14
ElKuKuy
Decent playground baller

ElKuKuy has decent reputation

Quote:
But explain me how Devean George who was considered a nobody on the Lakers is now the Mavs 2nd best player?

Jeff,is it possible to move this to the Joke thread in the Off The Court section???
ElKuKuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:48 AM   #15
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Prince
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: