Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-27-2007, 05:24 PM   #1
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation
Default What TV show do you hate most?

I got to go with Fresh Prince and Full House. Two of the worst shows ever.

Fresh Prince I can't stand. Cheesy and while it might have been hip in it's time, it just hasn't held up. The slang is terrible. The only reason to watch it is to look at Hillary and that's it.

Full House-Don't have to say alot about that cheeseball show.

Roseanne is pretty bad aswell.

Not the biggest fan of sitcoms, but these three really bother me.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What TV show do you hate most?

All the shows that have been on back in the day are real corny, they are funny but corny, because they always end with a happy ending and everything is perfect, but now a days the shows are much better IMO they dont always end with happy ending, they are very realistic and very funny.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:31 PM   #3
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

Fresh Prince was classic. How old are you?

And I agree that Full House and Rosanne are pretty bad.

But the show I really hate is The Andy Milonakis Show. Its just 30 minutes of random crap that this guy is getting paid for. Its ridiculously boring, and in the few times i've watched that show, I can't say I remember laughing once.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:34 PM   #4
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

Full House is terrible now. I can't believe I used to watch that after coming home from elementary school Now Fresh Prince has held up.

I can't stand all of these police/hospital/teen dramas. Its a shame they can have 25 of these shows spread out over the networks yet, there is only about five minority shows on the air (four of which come on one station the CW)
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:35 PM   #5
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i love new york for sure, anyone know who wins in the end?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 05:36 PM   #6
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
Fresh Prince was classic. How old are you?

26. My age doesn't change that FP is a terrible and cheesy with nice gift wrapped endings with a pretty little bow on the top. Will Smith is a crappy comedy actor. He's the black guy that all the white burbs people love. Him and his "feel good" sense of comedy doesn't do alot for me.

Well, not me.

Last edited by Hotlantadude81 : 03-27-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 05:38 PM   #7
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
i love new york for sure, anyone know who wins in the end?

amen to dat brother.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:12 PM   #8
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

-Full House
-Sabrina The Teenage Witch
-My Two Dads
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #9
0ne50
Local High School Star

0ne50 has an OK reputation so far

Sara Silverman show, that's one corny cracka
0ne50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i HATE HATE HATE Wil'n Out

1. I hate Nick Cannon
2. They literally just stole the idea from Whose Line and put black people instead
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:37 PM   #11
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I Love New York blows
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:39 PM   #12
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
i HATE HATE HATE Wil'n Out

1. I hate Nick Cannon
2. They literally just stole the idea from Whose Line and put black people instead
Agree, A lot of my boys like that show but its not funny at all(except Katt Williams)

BTW The Andy Milenkos show was really bad but for some reason I laughed alot.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 06:59 PM   #13
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I hate all the law/hospital drama crap on nowadays. Same idea, but change the name. I don't get it.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:16 PM   #14
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

how can anyone hate fresh prince? Yeah, some of the humor is really dated, but what do you expect? The show was in the early/mid 90s! Ok, so many some of the later seasons weren't as funny as the first few, but still...........how can anyone hate Will Smith?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:31 PM   #15
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
how can anyone hate fresh prince? Yeah, some of the humor is really dated, but what do you expect? The show was in the early/mid 90s! Ok, so many some of the later seasons weren't as funny as the first few, but still...........how can anyone hate Will Smith?

It's cheesy attempts at humor and repetitive and predictable endings.

Sorta reminds me of White Men Can't Jump. Loved that movie when it first came out, but I watched it the other day and it's terrible now. There is lots of stuff that holds up, but the kinda humor and talk from Fresh Prince and WMCJ don't.

Why am I not a fan of Will Smith? He's the safe version of Eddie Murphy and that's all. His characters are just so... safe and cheesy.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: