Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-30-2007, 01:33 AM   #1
Mrclutch
Serious playground baller

Mrclutch has an OK reputation so far
Default NBA Finals on NBC? petition?

Guys, do you think if it's possible to start a petition to get the NBA back to NBC? I can't stand ABC (except for Hubie Brown, he is a fine analyst) anymore ; it has gotten worse since they have added those singing cheeleaders

TNT is nice for regular season and other playoffs games.

But for the Finals, I want NBC ; every time I watch old Finals games, I cry.

Bring Marv Albert and Bob Costas back!!!!!
Mrclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:42 AM   #2
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA Finals on NBC? petition?

You'll probally have to wait about 12 years to see NBA on NBC again.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 01:45 AM   #3
Mrclutch
Serious playground baller

Mrclutch has an OK reputation so far

Mrclutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:00 AM   #4
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

I hate ABC but they won't go back to NBC unfortunately
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:25 AM   #5
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nba is contracted with abc till the end of the 2008 finals
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:31 AM   #6
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

The pussycat dolls singing the opening song is great, I mean there great and are fine as hell. But the song is horrible. Also we should definetly go back to NBC, I used to love watching games on NBC, it was even better than TNT.

Last edited by Cool : 03-30-2007 at 03:39 AM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:37 AM   #7
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If they don't go back to NBC, i'd like to see them on FOX. I enjoy all of their broadcasts.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 07:34 AM   #8
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

don't be naive. the NBA is not giving up all that $$$
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:29 AM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
The pussycat dolls singing the opening song is great, I mean there great and are fine as hell. But the song is horrible. Also we should definetly go back to NBC, I used to love watching games on NBC, it was even better than TNT.
they should definentaly show more of the song. maybe release the video.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:37 AM   #10
dejordan
Mars Blackmon Lives!

dejordan has an OK reputation so far

please no costas! he was too much of a rambler for me. give me marv and mike announcing the finals. with steve. that's a killer crew.
dejordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #11
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Guys, do you think if it's possible to start a petition to get the NBA back to NBC?
Absolutely.

But do I think that the petition is going to break a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars between two gigantic companies? No.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:36 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
Absolutely.

But do I think that the petition is going to break a contract worth hundreds of millions of dollars between two gigantic companies? No.

Well we can at least get 200 hundred signatures strong. I n that case, they'll have to listen to us. That and the fact NBA operates around what ISH members have to say.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #13
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

You think a fu*king petition is going change things when there are millions of dollars on the line?

Go away.

I officially hate "petitions".
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: