Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-30-2007, 10:48 AM   #1
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool
Default Which players do you have a man-crush on?

I have one on Gerald Wallace. I watched the Bobcats/Hawks game the other day, where he put up 4 blocks and 4 steals, along with 30 or so points. If he's just doing this because he's 10 games away from being a free agent, then fine; I'll find a new man-crush next year. In the meantime, I want him signed and traded to the Bucks. I'll give you Michael Redd for him.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:56 AM   #2
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Which players do you have a man-crush on?

adamcz, trumpet player
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:58 AM   #3
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i fully expect at least 12341423 kobe posts.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:00 AM   #4
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

McGrady's my man-crush ;)
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cedric Ceballos
Larry Bird
Jawad Williams
Paul Pierce
LaMarcus Aldridge
Duane Ferrell
Dee Brown

in that order
Old 03-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #6
Devientz
High school junior varsity star

Devientz has decent reputation

Jessica Alba

and

Luke Walton: He can do a little bit of everything. Although I think he probably holds the record for being blocked the most times in a season, he makes offense run so much smoother. His ability to find the open man is Nash-esque.
Devientz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #7
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Milt Palacio. I'm posting from outside his home right now.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #8
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Wade used to top my list, but the Finals sort of soured that for me. I still like him, but to tell the truth, I don't think I've watched a single Heat game this year other than vs. the Bucks.

Charlie Bell was another one for me last year, but this year he's been a different player. Half of it because he's a free agent trying to grab a big deal, and half of it because he's a bench player who's been forced into the starting lineup, shouldering more of the load than he should.

Nash I still like an awful lot.
Kobe I don't neccesarily like or dislike, but I watch him because of the jaw-dropping nature of what he can do.
Dwight Howard isn't that fun to watch yet, but I've got him in my queue. Probably next year.
Bogut gets honorable mention, because he's the type of player that I would love if he played to his potential (passing big men like Walton, Webber, Sabonis make the game so much fun to watch).
Old 03-30-2007, 11:14 AM   #9
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Wally Szczerbiak is one fine looking man, if that's the kind of crush you mean. It's just too bad his knees are shot.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Clyde Drexler
Brandon Roy
Ray Allen
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:22 AM   #11
adamcz
Bucks fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I think Wally Szczerbiak is one fine looking man, if that's the kind of crush you mean. It's just too bad his knees are shot.
I remember people posting underwear model-type photos of him when he was traded to Boston. He has weird ears though. But no, that's not the kind of crush I meant.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:24 AM   #12
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think I'm a little obsessed with Hersey Hawkins. I was going to say Tim Hardaway but if he sees this, I might get shot.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I think I'm a little obsessed with Hersey Hawkins. I was going to say Tim Hardaway but if he sees this, I might get shot.

Jeff Hornacek for me too.
Old 03-30-2007, 11:27 AM   #14
SRZ66
Local High School Star

SRZ66 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
no homo?
SRZ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:29 AM   #15
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Definately Shane Battier, his defense turns me on, lol :P.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: