Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 03-31-2007, 12:43 PM   #46
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How Good Can Chris Bosh Be?Superstar?MVP?HOF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaKid
theres a big difference between our numbers like approx. 120 PTS 160 REBS and 60 BLKS Total (if he plays a whole season)

Hardly a big difference kid. Thats nothing.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:34 PM   #47
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Bargs will NEVER eclipse Bosh. Are you kidding? Bosh's skillset is way better than bargs. Sure hes a rookie but he will never never be as effective as bosh in the post. Bosh is developing a 3pt shot as well. Seems to me like Bosh is still underrated. Maybe he needs to be on an american team so everyone can accept his talent. He can easily be the next Garnett and the Raps would be stupid to take bargs over bosh to own the ball in crunch time. I love bargs but Bosh is the player i would hold onto for dear life. I dont think they can coexist forever. Bargs is the type of player who wants to be the best and the main guy. He would be great to trade but he probably wont be and we could end up losing Bosh one day. Bottom line is Bargs will never be as good as Chris can be. Get over it.
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:38 PM   #48
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I like Bosh, but not totally sold. Aren't they 5 games over .500?
Anyway, my main issue is with that list. When Bosh plays everyone on that list maybe with the exception of Dwight or Elton, he gets shown up, and it's quite obvious he's not the player they are. Their record against top teams falls in line with that argument too.

Again proving you know NOTHING about basketball outside of your shotty knowledge of the pistons. Current Raptor record: 40-32..
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:21 PM   #49
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Ha, did you notice the question mark (?) THat means someone is asking a question cos they're not sure. And I see they've won two in a row which means when I last checked earlier this week they were 6 over.

Anyway, why don't you answer the question as opposed to nit pick over semantics? Maybe cos your team does suck against pretty much every good team, and your superstar doesn't look like one against most everybody on that list?
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:25 PM   #50
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Ha, did you notice the question mark (?) THat means someone is asking a question cos they're not sure. And I see they've won two in a row which means when I last checked earlier this week they were 6 over.

Anyway, why don't you answer the question as opposed to nit pick over semantics? Maybe cos your team does suck against pretty much every good team, and your superstar doesn't look like one against most everybody on that list?
Why don't you read the entire thread before asking stupid questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
HOF, i'm not too sure of that.
MVP, will depend on team success. If the team ever tops or finishes in the top 2 in the east, then he's got a good shot. Putting up numbers alone isn't gonna help his cause.
Superstar, that'll depend on what he does in the playoffs, but he definitely has the possibility to do well.
All-star, most likely will be an all-star for many years.
Old 03-31-2007, 02:26 PM   #51
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Ha, did you notice the question mark (?) That means someone is asking a question cos they're not sure. And I see they've won two in a row which means when I last checked earlier this week they were 6 over.

he only nit picked over ur post because it seems that everytime theres a Raptor thread, come in with a negative comment about them...sorry, not every team can be 1st place in their conference
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:30 PM   #52
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

skywalker, Toronto is the second worst rebounding team in the league, and Chris gets about 10rpg. I can't really remember, but I don't think it's over 11.

As Bargnani improves at rebounding, and as the team as a whole gets better (I'm assuming BC will try to address that, it holds us back a lot), why would bosh get more?

He could get over 11, maybe around 13, but I don't like the odds of it.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:42 PM   #53
Top_Of_Tha_World
High School Varsity 12th Man

Top_Of_Tha_World has an OK reputation so far

Quote:

he put up
37,14 against wizards
13,18 against Miami
34,16 against Magic
16,19 against houston rockets
25,6 against Cleveland
25,14 against chicago
29,11 against Utah
24,15 against Dallas
26,14 against phoenix

Those are just some of the stats in the last 3 months he put up against good teams with great players.
Top_Of_Tha_World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #54
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

From what I've seen (99% of Raps games this year) Bosh does look like a superstar agaisnt other stars. He struggles with strong SFs on him.

Against

Emeka: 20 pts, 5 reb, 0 blk, 10-16 (24 mins) - 24 pts, 11 reb, 1 blk, 9-18 fg

Brand: 27 pts, 7 reb, 0 blk, 10-20 fg

Sheed: 14 pts, 11 reb, 0 blk, 5-15 fg -

JO: 17 pts, 11 reb, 0 blk, 6-18 fg - 26 pts, 12 reb, 0 blk, 8-19 fg - 23 pts, 12 reb, 3 blk, 8-12 fg

Dwight: 41 pts, 8 reb, 1 blk, 13-25 fg - 34 pts, 16 reb, 2 blk, 10-21 fg

Dirk: 18 pts, 11 reb, 1 blk, 6-15 fg - 24 pts, 15 reb, 1 blk, 7-16 fg

Duncan: 19 pts, 17 reb, 0 blk, 8-18 fg - 14 pts, 9 reb, 2 blk, 6-16 fg

Amare: 26 pts, 14 reb, 2 blk, 11-22 fg

Boozer: 17 pts, 11 reb, 0 blk, 5-14 fg - 29 pts, 11 reb, 2 blk, 10-19 fg

overall I'd say its about average, it's not a glaring problem, everyone has bad games.

sheed and TD have his number.

(hasnt played agaisnt KG this year, we all know KG has his number :P)
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 02:51 PM   #55
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
From what I've seen (99% of Raps games this year) Bosh does look like a superstar agaisnt other stars. He struggles with strong SFs on him.

overall I'd say its about average, it's not a glaring problem, everyone has bad games.

sheed and TD have his number.

Yup, and TD has a lot of people's numbers so it's not a huge problem.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: