Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-30-2007, 07:39 PM   #1
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default who won i love new york?

chance or tango?
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:23 PM   #2
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: who won i love new york?

Finale is this Monday. Last week's was just a highlight/recap/behind the scenes episode.
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:35 PM   #3
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

why do people watch that POS show?
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 09:35 PM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterALBballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

We are all still losing as a society as long as this show is still being aired.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 PM   #5
A-MATT
Banned

A-MATT has an OK reputation so far

Tango is gonna win somehow.
A-MATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 05:30 AM   #6
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I watched the sneak peak of the episode on VH1 and chance FLIPPED OUT!! New York told chance that Tango was talking sh!t about him and saying he was their to promote his music.. Then Chance starts threatening him, saying he'll cut him, and breaking glasses. Chance seemlingly had this in the bag until that.. I think she might send him home.. and it'd probably be for the better too, imagine two crazy ass mo-fo's as a couple. One of them has to be sane. lol.. but on the other hand, a Chance and NY show would be crazy to watch.

edit: did anyone else hope that flav would show up for an episode?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 10:44 AM   #7
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 03:21 AM   #8
Take Your Lumps
Ho Ho Ho

Take Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation hereTake Your Lumps has an incredible reputation here

I hadn't watched this show at all until I caught like 10 minutes of the recap show earlier that had me dyyyyiiing!

It was with that white dude with the whiny voice finally trying to stand up to chance.

And when they found that blade in his bathroom...............

That **** played out like a Dave Chappelle sketch.

Not much on television can make me laugh out loud but I just couldn't help it. Classic ****.
Take Your Lumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 01:14 PM   #9
Eric Cartman
respect my authoritah

Eric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected posterEric Cartman is a pretty well-respected poster

i don't know how the hell she eliminated Real over his brother that was going to bounce 3 times. I thenk she picks Chance because it's the most similarities to Flav
Eric Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:01 PM   #10
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
I hadn't watched this show at all until I caught like 10 minutes of the recap show earlier that had me dyyyyiiing!

It was with that white dude with the whiny voice finally trying to stand up to chance.

And when they found that blade in his bathroom...............

That **** played out like a Dave Chappelle sketch.

Not much on television can make me laugh out loud but I just couldn't help it. Classic ****.

Yeah, Mr. Boston. Guy got bloodied up.. I don't even know why he was on the show maybe just cuz he was funny?
Old 04-01-2007, 08:35 PM   #11
WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith

Hahaha it's definitely gonna be chance.

He's just too ghetto-fabulous to be passed over by the Bronx crackho nicknamed New York.

"PUNKA$$!"

Tango as a Teenage mutant Ninja Turtle wow these guys are just so creative.

When Real called him Donatello.. wow i about died.

Also, but nekkid ho.

No, PERPETRATIN butt nekkid ho.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:37 PM   #12
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

If she picks chance, I can just imagine the title of her next show. "Two of a kind, Taking a chance."
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:10 PM   #13
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Chance will win
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:18 PM   #14
mariodeathgrip
incoherent!!!!

mariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat coolmariodeathgrip is considered somewhat cool

Wrong they both got kicked off for fighting and the runner up Real won!!!

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!! lol
mariodeathgrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:24 PM   #15
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Wrong they both got kicked off for fighting and the runner up Real won!!!

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!! lol

DAMN!!! I was about to be mad!! good one though..
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: