Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2007, 10:33 PM   #16
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: who won i love new york?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariodeathgrip
Wrong they both got kicked off for fighting and the runner up Real won!!!

April Fools!!!!!!!!!!! lol
definately a good one, because the preview shows them fighting...
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #17
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Take Your Lumps
I hadn't watched this show at all until I caught like 10 minutes of the recap show earlier that had me dyyyyiiing!

It was with that white dude with the whiny voice finally trying to stand up to chance.

And when they found that blade in his bathroom...............

That **** played out like a Dave Chappelle sketch.

Not much on television can make me laugh out loud but I just couldn't help it. Classic ****.

Mr. Boston is so damn white!
check out his horrible dance moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UxsZhZwhWA
Mr. Boston's standup (pretty weak):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEhyxaE_L3g
Chance whoopin' Boston's ass in the ring:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXilhafqt1c
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:39 AM   #18
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Tango won. Good thing she didn't choose that punk ass wannabe gangster Chance. How are you going to call yourself a thug and cry 3 or more times on the show? Reality shows are all set up anyway, the only reason Chance was in there for so long is because he made the show more interesting with his emotional breakdowns. Same thing with Mr. Boston, he was just funny and entertaining, that's all. And Tango proposed to New York after she chose him over Chance and she said yes, that's fake too. Basically, the whole show is fake like most reality shows.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:48 AM   #19
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Tango won. Good thing she didn't choose that punk ass wannabe gangster Chance. How are you going to call yourself a thug and cry 3 or more times on the show? Reality shows are all set up anyway, the only reason Chance was in there for so long is because he made the show more interesting with his emotional breakdowns. Same thing with Mr. Boston, he was just funny and entertaining, that's all. And Tango proposed to New York after she chose him over Chance and she said yes, that's fake too. Basically, the whole show is fake like most reality shows.
yea if she picked chance though there would be another show made and it would be entertaining to see those 2 go at it.
Old 04-03-2007, 03:55 AM   #20
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by baseketball4life
yea if she picked chance though there would be another show made and it would be entertaining to see those 2 go at it.
Well, he might get his own show just like New York, as much as I hated him he stood out. They are going to bring all the contestents back for a final showdown just like in the Flavor of Love show, should be interesting. It's pretty sad though, lowlifes like Chance and 12 pack are making careers of **** like this.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:08 AM   #21
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Well, he might get his own show just like New York, as much as I hated him he stood out. They are going to bring all the contestents back for a final showdown just like in the Flavor of Love show, should be interesting. It's pretty sad though, lowlifes like Chance and 12 pack are making careers of **** like this.

Chance actually looked sad when he didn't get picked and NY looked sad as hell when he left. I think that although it's a reality show, you can't just come on the show and stay until the end without feeling any real emotion towards the person.

I got one thing to add, new york is not attractive. Entertaining yes, attractive, hell no.

Last edited by bokes15 : 04-03-2007 at 04:20 AM.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:16 AM   #22
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15

I got one thing to add, new york is not attractive. Entertaining yes, attractive, hell no.

She's f-ing hideous and the thought that a bunch of idiots are running around and fighting over this skank.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:46 AM   #23
AIR_ball_Jordan
High School JV MVP

AIR_ball_Jordan has an OK reputation so far

New York did
AIR_ball_Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:44 PM   #24
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR_ball_Jordan
New York did
yeah, you're probably right.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:40 PM   #25
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

shes got these jumbo huge boobs now... after the show i guess she got enough money to do a surgery.
Old 04-17-2007, 02:11 AM   #26
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

tango won...im watching the reunion show right now lol.

Romance was supposedly in a **** load of magazines and he was like "I got more carats then the easter bunny." LOL and New york was like "You look like cruell devil." Romance's hair is all black with a strip of blonde.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: