Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #16
HalphbreedBaller
High School JV MVP

HalphbreedBaller has an OK reputation so far
Default Swirsk is the Sh_t!!!!!!

play by play great for the raptors....
keeps the game alive when whatching doesn't always make the right calls but non the less very entertaining....
he held the ship together after Vince Carter got traded!!!!
HalphbreedBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:08 PM   #17
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

Chuck is one of the best in the game
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:42 PM   #18
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Ever listened to Boston announcers? Now obviously I'm biased against them, but they are horrible AND extreme homers.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #19
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Chuck is total awesomeness. I have no idea why anyone wouldnt like him.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

chuck is a godly figurine.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:46 PM   #21
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Fan of Chuck. Yeah, sometimes goes overboard, but way better than the other boring toned announcers.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:27 AM   #22
Dr.Funk
Decent college freshman

Dr.Funk has decent reputationDr.Funk has decent reputation

Chuck is one of the best announcers in the NBA. Now if only they could find him a real partner. Both Armstrong and Rautins suck.
Dr.Funk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:52 AM   #23
Bigtortiaman
I airball my layups

Bigtortiaman has an OK reputation so far

mabey rautins but jack armstrong is that dude
Bigtortiaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 10:48 PM   #24
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Swirsky's partners are not bad either. Rautins' is very analytical and smart- he really knows what the hell he is talking about. I really dislike Armstrong though. Although upbeat at times (Hello!), he sounds as if he has a sore congested throat or something- a real turn off.
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 12:06 AM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
If you don't like Chuck you have problems, someone just died in your life who was important to you. And yeah **** Rod Black, because he's not helping starving children right?

Lol, what's with all the f'in flaming?!? For some of you you'd think I made fun of your mothers; calm down.

He just pisses me off; I think he's a tool and he clowns around too much (it's not even that he gets excited - watch soccer games if you wanna see excited commentators). I like Leo alot better. I was just wondering how many people agree with and how many don't. If you don't like him, good. If you do, good too, it just means you see/hear something in him that I don't (or dont get pissed off at something I do at). Anyways, poll continying...
Old 06-07-2006, 04:10 PM   #26
Unregistered

Default Rod Black Suck ****

Rod back does suck at broadcasting, but i also hate him for a different reason. When Carleton won back-to back championships, (the second year) Rod Black promised my brother and the rest of the team drinks (drinks were cheap also..like $2 each) so he could have spent under $30 and got the whole team at least one drink...however, he did not..he bitched out..and thats why I hate Rod Black
Old 06-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #27
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Sometimes I get annoyed with the way he calls a game or just talks, but most times I enjoy him. He does make the games more enjoyable to watch most of the time. He reminds me of the kid who always gets cut from the high school team but no matter what he's at the games with more energy than anybody else and ready to go. It's interesting to listen to him because he'll be talking in a calm manner and out of nowhere he explodes with a "SICK WICKET AND NASTY!".
Another thing is, remembering a game last season or 2 seasons ago, he had larengitis but he came to the ACC anyway but he had to stop talking cuz he was too sick, and then Leo Rautins and Jack Armsrtong were doing the game together. Borrrrring. They're both knowlegdable but they don't have the same impact as Swirsky.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:49 AM   #28
Baller

Default Hate The Swirsk????

Whoa,

While you may not like the man's style, or how he doesnt' trash the MLSE organization, keep in mind this man loves the RAPS... Long after the dust had settled, and the lights went off he was there with sign in hand pumping not only the team, but the city as well. He goes way above and beyond for the team, and us fans should seriously feel lucky to have that kind of loyalty. Yeah we all know that he could be more up front about the mess that is Richard Peddie, but think of it this way... The more people trashing the team, the less the players want to be here. For me, Swirsk can write his own ticket, he has earned it! As for Rautins, I think his days at Syracuse are behind him, and he needs to let them go! It's painful to hear how he went there every game he is on the mic. The time for handholding is over, us the fans are well up on the game now, and I think that Leo should be replaced with someone that doesn't still break down plays the way my mom would teach me to read!
Old 06-08-2006, 11:52 PM   #29
DeepStich
I airball my layups

DeepStich has an OK reputation so far

Isn't his loyalty bought, and at a heafty price too! =P
DeepStich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:52 PM   #30
bk15
I hit open layups

bk15 has no real reputation yet.

Breakout The Salami And Cheese!!!

Raptors Win!!!