Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-02-2007, 09:21 PM   #16
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Jason Kidd admits Steve Nash is better than him..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
wow i just got that. clever J Fresh

But the dude made it seem like I do this every day, I just needed 15 posts left to 1,000, so I just started posting and like I said I was bored all day yesterday. But I am not a post whore silly goose :
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 06:06 AM   #17
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Well Jason isn't Stephon Marbury. When he says something, he usually has reasons to back it up.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:09 AM   #18
Yaosonegoodear
Banned

Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
But the dude made it seem like I do this every day, I just needed 15 posts left to 1,000, so I just started posting and like I said I was bored all day yesterday. But I am not a post whore silly goose :
I guess i'm "the dude" huh? Well soon you'll get to know me. I'm gonna get to 1000 w/o racking up posts at the end just for the sake of getting there.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:06 AM   #19
huppcap
Local High School Star

huppcap has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
DAMNIT! That's not true! I hate Steve Nash, Jason Kidd is a real Hall of Famer because he can win with less talented players on his team and he made the Finals twice. True the East was weak and blah blah blah, but I just don't like Steve Nash the player.

Ya there is a lot to hate about Steve Nash the player. :rollingeyes:
huppcap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:50 AM   #20
TheOakman
I hit open layups

TheOakman has an OK reputation so far

J-Kidd is an all around stud. He is closer to the end of his career then Steve Nash, so right now you would have to go with Steve Nash.

The only area career wise where Nash has Kidd beat was the Jumper. Kidd could never really shoot well..other than that Kidd could do everything Nash can do somethings better.
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:35 PM   #21
Big Rook
I airball my layups

Big Rook has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOakman
J-Kidd is an all around stud. He is closer to the end of his career then Steve Nash, so right now you would have to go with Steve Nash.

The only area career wise where Nash has Kidd beat was the Jumper. Kidd could never really shoot well..other than that Kidd could do everything Nash can do somethings better.

I definitely agree with you about the shooting. Steve Nash is probably one of the top 5 shooters in the NBA. The only thing I see Kidd doing better than Nash is rebounding. Kidd is def. the best rebounding PG in the league. In terms of running a team though.......I think the Nets would have a much better record if Steve Nash was their PG. IMO
Big Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

I think the Nets would be a much better team if Collins could finish.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:11 PM   #23
Big Rook
I airball my layups

Big Rook has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
I think the Nets would be a much better team if Collins could finish.

I was never sold on Collins. But is he seriously as bad as you guys make him out to be? I never look at his stat lines...but then again they don't jump out at me either like say 15 assists from Kidd would.

Is Collins bricking layups? Does he play 'D' and rebound? What's his deal? If he's that bad can the Nets dispose of him in a humane fashion?
Big Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:40 PM   #24
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

Collins tries his best NOT to take shots.

he only takes them when the shot clock is running down and he is WIDE open. he has a wierd one handed set shot that arcs very high but has little command and he either bricks or SWISHES. usually he bricks them.

the other time Collins takes shots is when the defense for some reason leaves him open right under the basket.

let's put it this way, if Kidd ran the pick and roll with Collins, Collisn would get the pass but would get the ball slapped away from him each time he tries to finish. why?

1) his hops are low.
2) he lacks explosiveness.
3) he always brings the ball from below his waist upward... which is an easy take away.

the fact that the refs think he is ape **** on offense does not help either as he rarely gets fouls.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: