Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default OT: WrestleMania!!

I ordered it and it starts in about two hours. Should be fun! They're at Ford Field in Detroit and have sold 70,000 tickets. Anyone else ordering/watching it tonight?
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:58 PM   #2
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: WrestleMania!!

How much was it?

I am going to try to watch it on a ****ty ass online stream. If it doesn't work I wont be mad because I have work to do.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 04:59 PM   #3
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

$50. It's expensive but it's one of the only wrestling PPVs I get besides the Royal Rumble.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:01 PM   #4
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

It's going to be disappointing, WWE isn't what it used to be. I'm just going to catch the highlites on RAW.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:09 PM   #5
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

This one looks like it will be their better one in a while. Theres a ladder match opening up the show with both of the Hardy Boys, Booker T, Edge, Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, CM Punk. Michaels, Undertaker, Batista, John Cena, Kane, etc. will all be there.

They're building the biggest entrance/stage they've ever built. It's going to be 100 feet tall and 300 feet wide.
Old 04-01-2007, 10:16 PM   #6
bullsfan
I hit open 5-footers

bullsfan has an OK reputation so far

LOL at Vince's new shaved head
bullsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #7
tmacman
Good High School Starter

tmacman is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Undertaker: The new world heavyweight champion baby!!! woo thats right
tmacman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:43 PM   #8
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I tune for the final 3 match and it was crap, and Vince shave head is nothing new, I remember he had a similar style before.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:47 PM   #9
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

pro wrestling is a sport? i thought its just some sort of action-genre tv series
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #10
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
pro wrestling is a sport? i thought its just some sort of action-genre tv series

Pro Wrestling is SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT

BTW, John Cena defeated HBK Shawn Michaels to retain the WWE championship.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:11 PM   #11
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

Was a good show. Loved Undertaker keeping his winning streak and becoming new champ. Austin was gold.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:24 PM   #12
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Wade
Was a good show. Loved Undertaker keeping his winning streak and becoming new champ. Austin was gold.

Undertaker defeating Batista is a Wrestlemania Moment

Umaga vs. Lashley is the Show Stealer of the Night.

I am pissed that Edge got legitimately injured in the MITB match. He Should have won it not Mr. Kennedy.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:25 PM   #13
Heilige
An Icon Forever

Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here

The Good:
-The crowd
-Batista vs. Undertaker was amazing
-Undertaker winning the title
-Chris Benoit retaining
-MVP showing oodles of awesomeness
-Parts of MITB
-Womenís match was kept short
-80,000 fans and not a single one of them gave half a **** about said womenís match
-ECW originals winning
-Hall of Fame stuff

The Bad:
-Parts of MITB
-The few minutes of the womenís match
-All Grown Up promos EVERY FIVE SECONDS
-No POOOOOUUUUUUNCE. PERIOD.
-Everything related to Battle of the Billionaires
-Kane vs. Khali

The ****ing Queer:
-KENNEDY!? I hope somebody assassinates him
-Not that I wish injury on anybody, but unless Edge was legit ****ed up the booking was rubbish
-Cenaís entrance which was so ****ing lame
-Cena retaining
-Does Shawn Michaels really have to blade in every big match?
-Batista vs. Undertaker halfway into the show

I donít even know what to think. Iím glad I ordered it, but Iím very mixed. It was a good show, but Iím horribly disappointed. At the moment Iíll probably give the whole show around 6.5/10, and Iím sure Iíve forgotten a few things.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #14
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

Great show!!

HBK/Cena stold the show. They wrestled for like what? A half hour? They put on a great match. I would have liked it better if Michaels won but... oh well.

Undertaker/Batista was very good as well. I'm glad Undertaker won the title again and kept his WrestleMania win streak.

Lashley/Umaga was fun. Austin getting involved like he did and beating up Shane McMahon, stunning Umaga, stunning Vince. Vince getting his head shaved and Austin stunning Donald Trump.

What a really good show. Definitely better than expected.
Old 04-01-2007, 11:45 PM   #15
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l...-23-highlights

Wrestlemania 23 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: