Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-01-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation
Default Do you guys think Knicks will still make the playoffs?

Not a diss thread or anything, just curious to hear what you guys gotta say after all of the "Knicks will make the playoffs this year" posts.

4 games out, will the Knicks make that one big push to make the playoffs?
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:44 PM   #2
jt24
I brick open layups

jt24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Do you guys think Knicks will still make the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
Not a diss thread or anything, just curious to hear what you guys gotta say after all of the "Knicks will make the playoffs this year" posts.

4 games out, will the Knicks make that one big push to make the playoffs?

is this a joke lol, the seasons over man i think anyone with a brain can realize this.
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:54 PM   #3
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

The only thing that'll take them into the playoffs is if they have a miracale run and every other team dies.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:11 PM   #4
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

The Knicks are out the playoffs, i'm saying it right now
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:26 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Most Knicks fans believed the Knicks would make the playoffs almost by default.

The EC is so weak that 37 wins would get you in.

I thought this team could win between 37-43. Man was I wrong.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 06:54 PM   #6
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Most Knicks fans believed the Knicks would make the playoffs almost by default.

The EC is so weak that 37 wins would get you in.

I thought this team could win between 37-43. Man was I wrong.

the 8th seed in the EC has 34 wins. the WC? 35... and the knicks will probably end the season with around 35 or 36 wins.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks15
the 8th seed in the EC has 34 wins. the WC? 35... and the knicks will probably end the season with around 35 or 36 wins.

So what's your point?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 07:41 PM   #8
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster

Unless some sort of a miracle occurs, the Knicks will miss the playoffs. Whether this has any correspondence with Thomas's extension, I don't know, but I believe that had those injuries to Lee and Crawford not occured, we would be sitting in the 7 or 8 seed right now.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #9
Don Che
I hit open 5-footers

Don Che has an OK reputation so far

If the jamal was in i still think we would be out the playoffs cuz he shoots us out of games.

If Lee and Q were in and healthy...the knicks would be the 7th seed and beat the cavs in the first round or close to it.

Jamal is good and all but we should get rid of him. No D and turns the ball over.
Don Che is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #10
jjswifty

jjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation herejjswifty has an incredible reputation here

yea. I said this at the beginning of the season.
jjswifty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #11
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

I know you guys think its over but its not, we have nine games left. if we beat these teams we are in. sixers, twolves, bucks, nets, and bobcats. what do you guys think? i think its possible.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:32 PM   #12
jt24
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
I know you guys think its over but its not, we have nine games left. if we beat these teams we are in. sixers, twolves, bucks, nets, and bobcats. what do you guys think? i think its possible.

its over dude, were 11 games under 500 and we have fallen apart, what is so hard to figure out, were done.i think your on crack if you think there making the playoffs. the knicks will be playing golf in a few weeks.
Old 04-01-2007, 09:55 PM   #13
percelloveknicks
Straight Hardcore

percelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this boardpercelloveknicks is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt24
its over dude, were 11 games under 500 and we have fallen apart, what is so hard to figure out, were done.i think your on crack if you think there making the playoffs. the knicks will be playing golf in a few weeks.
I know it seems over, but look at our remaining games, and orlando and pacers arent exactly bowling over anybody in our conferance a good two game win streak and we are in, and as far as me being on crack, im going to let that slide, If the knicks make it ill be expecting an apology.
percelloveknicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:14 PM   #14
jt24
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by percelloveknicks
I know it seems over, but look at our remaining games, and orlando and pacers arent exactly bowling over anybody in our conferance a good two game win streak and we are in, and as far as me being on crack, im going to let that slide, If the knicks make it ill be expecting an apology.

ok lets take a look at our remaining games, the sixers they have already beat us twice, min they have already beat us, mil they have already beat us, the nets twice the team that we cant beat to save our life it would be nice just to beat them once, det at home, at tor at chicago, at char who has beat us twice as well, we suck plain and simple it really doesnt matter what schedule we play, its over, if they make the playoffs i will apologize but dont hold your breath. like i said before its over
Old 04-01-2007, 10:40 PM   #15
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation

if the knicks want a chance at the playoffs theyd need to go about 6-3 the rest of the way.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: