Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League

Old 12-29-2014, 06:13 PM   #16
GP_20
Glove

Default Re: Notable victories by Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
This should be fun. I think I'll take the first couple of days off to give you a heads start.

It is not going to be fun for you. Or for me. It's going to be bloody. I am going to embarrass you. I have been waiting years for this opportunity. Not going to let it slide, will give it all I have this week. Even if that means losing Terrence Jones or Rubio in the process.

And if I still end up losing, then you won't see me again this year.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 07:20 PM   #17
Attila
Local High School Star

Guess this is Gloves last week.
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2014, 10:13 AM   #18
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Amazed this thread is still going, "Notable Victories" from a manager who is 1-6 in his last 7 weeks including a loss to 1-8 sizz. Shouldn't be much to discuss really..
Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:19 PM   #19
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Who can we find to replace Glove? I hope Stat been looking since last week.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:08 PM   #20
statman32
7-time NBA All-Star

Glove showed incredible effort. I have allowed him to stay.

Case closed.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:15 PM   #21
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Glove showed incredible effort. I have allowed him to stay.

Case closed.

1-7 in his last 8 weeks, perhaps the minors, or a league where he can collude with multiple teams is more his pace.

I told you, you don't got the heart.
Old 01-05-2015, 03:48 AM   #22
GP_20
Glove

I quit. I can't take all this losing anymore. I just can't. This loss to Statman really put me over the edge.

I picked up Terrence Jones reuniting with him in hell, signaling the end of my season. He best symbolizes my season its fitting I keep him. Won't make any more moves, nor edit my lineup. The part that hurts me the most is I'm leaving with the undisputed best team, all I want to say is I can only wish I would have this team again in any league.

good luck to all, except the half of you i hate, which coincidentially happens to be all the others who have posted in this thread.

Last edited by GP_20 : 01-05-2015 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:00 AM   #23
Attila
Local High School Star

Lmao undisputed best team. Undisputed garbage dump of the league. What a joke.
Old 01-07-2015, 01:20 AM   #24
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attila
Lmao undisputed best team. Undisputed garbage dump of the league. What a joke.

You can make fun of how bad of a manager I am, worse than sizz, etc. But don't say anything about my team. You, I, and everyone knows it was something special.
Old 01-07-2015, 09:06 AM   #25
Attila
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
You can make fun of how bad of a manager I am, worse than sizz, etc. But don't say anything about my team. You, I, and everyone knows it was something special.
Your team was horrid, probably why you haven't won in numerous weeks. Bad team + bad manager = horrible outcome
Old 01-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #26
Rameek
Krust Kingz

You shouldnt brag and insult everyone else when your team is that bad!
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 12:52 AM   #27
GP_20
Glove

With just 10 players in my lineup and no usage of bench, a 5-4 victory over iamgine's squad. Ronnie Price comes thru clutch with a big performance giving me the win. THIS is why I said this guy is special and the missing piece to my championship squad. Needed a closer.

And now some words to Iamgine. This the same guy who said "Anyone claiming Price is a key piece to a team is in deep trouble". F*uck you you little b*itch because it looks like Ronnie Price just took over and gave your team a big L. You couldn't even beat my team with me only playing 10 players and even they suffered some injuries along the way. This is also revenge and payback for taking f*uckking 2 months to respond to my KMart for Olynyk trade. I asked you so many times. Have fun using K-Mart in the consoloation playoffs you asshole!
Old 01-12-2015, 01:46 PM   #28
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
With just 10 players in my lineup and no usage of bench, a 5-4 victory over iamgine's squad. Ronnie Price comes thru clutch with a big performance giving me the win. THIS is why I said this guy is special and the missing piece to my championship squad. Needed a closer.

And now some words to Iamgine. This the same guy who said "Anyone claiming Price is a key piece to a team is in deep trouble". F*uck you you little b*itch because it looks like Ronnie Price just took over and gave your team a big L. You couldn't even beat my team with me only playing 10 players and even they suffered some injuries along the way. This is also revenge and payback for taking f*uckking 2 months to respond to my KMart for Olynyk trade. I asked you so many times. Have fun using K-Mart in the consoloation playoffs you asshole!

For a guy who quit, I see you benching Mario Chalmers mid Sunday.

Well earned victory though, iamgine had possibly the worst Sunday managing I've ever seen, no reason to ever bench, but he gave you a win. You would have gotten showered by any other team in the league in that spot, he decided to give it away. Enjoy it for now.

Welcome back to the league, quitter. I've been expecting you to crawl back through that door.
Old 01-12-2015, 06:51 PM   #29
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
For a guy who quit, I see you benching Mario Chalmers mid Sunday.

Well earned victory though, iamgine had possibly the worst Sunday managing I've ever seen, no reason to ever bench, but he gave you a win. You would have gotten showered by any other team in the league in that spot, he decided to give it away. Enjoy it for now.

Welcome back to the league, quitter. I've been expecting you to crawl back through that door.

I'm making my real comeback next week against Attila. Until then maybe this 'manage less-win more' thing is what I need. 1-0, doing more with less.
Old 01-19-2015, 06:17 PM   #30
GP_20
Glove

One of my best wins yet, 8-1 without giving it all I had. If I had played all my active players, would've easily gotten a 9-0 win last week. The big addition has been Brandon Jennings

Congrats to my team for the 2 wins without me managing much though I made some clutch moves.

But now I'm officially back.

Also this time away has done me good. I feel like I havel learned so much more on how to manage. Amazing insights and a better overall perspective on what it takes to win. I feel like a mastermind. First victim maybe the sweetest of them all, a guy I've wanted to beat so bad and shut up so bad all this year, finally I have the chance to do it and get bragging rights over him.

You are going down Attila.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: