Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum > Fantasy Premier League

Fantasy Premier League Fantasy BBall Premier League

Old 01-26-2015, 01:34 AM   #31
Attila
Local High School Star

Default Re: Notable victories by Glove

So should we make a notable losses by glove thread also? Nvm there'd be too many to list
Attila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 08:10 AM   #32
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

1-7 run heading into the first time he quit, ethered by bitter rival STAT in his final matchup, he said he couldn't handle it any longer, WWF style, the man screamed "I QUIT" into the mic.

2-0 run during the time he quit. He speaks so highly of how much he learned in his sabbatical and these amazing, innovative techniques he has picked up that will allow him to collect wins in this league. He announces that he is ready to return and go undefeated the rest of the season.

Promptly loses to a guy he guaranteed he would never lose to, a guy he said was a perfect matchup for him, a guy who he said didn't belong competing with him.... now 1-8 in the last 9 weeks he has managed. And he's quit again.

Pistol Pete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 09:25 AM   #33
Attila
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
1-7 run heading into the first time he quit, ethered by bitter rival STAT in his final matchup, he said he couldn't handle it any longer, WWF style, the man screamed "I QUIT" into the mic.

2-0 run during the time he quit. He speaks so highly of how much he learned in his sabbatical and these amazing, innovative techniques he has picked up that will allow him to collect wins in this league. He announces that he is ready to return and go undefeated the rest of the season.

Promptly loses to a guy he guaranteed he would never lose to, a guy he said was a perfect matchup for him, a guy who he said didn't belong competing with him.... now 1-8 in the last 9 weeks he has managed. And he's quit again.

Beautiful.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:16 PM   #34
GP_20
Glove

This loss hurt in more than 1 way. Giving no props to Attila, dude only won because of his trade or Jennings/Dwight going down. Not to mention, I lost by 2 steals (while no other cat was really close?). Ricky Rubio injured. Don’t want to say anything else about last week’s matchup. Avoiding topic.

But the other reason it really hurt was losing Brandon Jennings. I went and acquired Brandon Jennings because I needed a PG that can dish out assists and shoot 3s. I ask you, how many PGs do hitting 3s and getting assists better than him? Only Curry at the top of my head.

And now I lost him. He is literally irreplaceable because almost no other PG (let alone finding someone in the FA) can do what he does. That is the definition or irreplaceable.

You know, since his loss just videos of his highlights and stats have been playing in my head. When I 1st wake up the 1st image in my head is a Jennings drive and dish to Drummond. When I sleep, the last image I remember is Jennings for 3. And just throughout the day, I think of Jennings.

I realized my season has gone quite like Jennings and the Detroit Pistons. Awful start, starting playing better again and was right next to the playoffs, and then a devastating injury hits.

It's tragic. And I just need some time away again. Taking 1 week off, not editing lineup (so leaving the 10 I have), in my matchup against Bird. Need to get over this loss and move on with my life. I thought of quitting, but that would be doing too much injustice to the rest of my team. As painful as it is, I can't leave that team.

Will be back for my showdown with Pete.

PS: I also lost Ronnie Price that league. Dude was a key player on my team before Byron Scott took him away for good. FU Byron Scott. His loss has been overshadowed by Jennings, but losing 2 of my key players in 1 week really hurts.
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM   #35
Attila
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP_20
This loss hurt in more than 1 way. Giving no props to Attila, dude only won because of his trade or Jennings/Dwight going down. Not to mention, I lost by 2 steals (while no other cat was really close?). Ricky Rubio injured. Don’t want to say anything else about last week’s matchup. Avoiding topic.

But the other reason it really hurt was losing Brandon Jennings. I went and acquired Brandon Jennings because I needed a PG that can dish out assists and shoot 3s. I ask you, how many PGs do hitting 3s and getting assists better than him? Only Curry at the top of my head.

And now I lost him. He is literally irreplaceable because almost no other PG (let alone finding someone in the FA) can do what he does. That is the definition or irreplaceable.

You know, since his loss just videos of his highlights and stats have been playing in my head. When I 1st wake up the 1st image in my head is a Jennings drive and dish to Drummond. When I sleep, the last image I remember is Jennings for 3. And just throughout the day, I think of Jennings.

I realized my season has gone quite like Jennings and the Detroit Pistons. Awful start, starting playing better again and was right next to the playoffs, and then a devastating injury hits.

It's tragic. And I just need some time away again. Taking 1 week off, not editing lineup (so leaving the 10 I have), in my matchup against Bird. Need to get over this loss and move on with my life. I thought of quitting, but that would be doing too much injustice to the rest of my team. As painful as it is, I can't leave that team.

Will be back for my showdown with Pete.

PS: I also lost Ronnie Price that league. Dude was a key player on my team before Byron Scott took him away for good. FU Byron Scott. His loss has been overshadowed by Jennings, but losing 2 of my key players in 1 week really hurts.
Because of my trade lmao. Always full of excuses. In the end youre a bad manager with a shit stained team. BTW your team full of bigs only won by 9 rebounds which I would of won had i played humphries over isaiah thomas. yea i can make excuses too punk boy. Attila 1 - Glove 0
Old 01-28-2015, 03:14 AM   #36
Rameek
Krust Kingz

This guy is the worse!

Quote:
Glove_20: so u dealin for real?*1:31
sizz: probably wont make any trade since its a lost cause but ill set lineups and make pickups*1:32
Glove_20: its not a lost cause, u can help other teams out while helping ur self*1:32
Glove_20: i lost my boy Brandon Jennings for the season*1:32
Glove_20: help a bro out*1:32

guy is so soft begging for help
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2015, 10:28 AM   #37
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Glove where you at? No Rankings and you're on the verge of getting smacked up again for the 2nd week in a row?
Old 02-01-2015, 05:20 PM   #38
GP_20
Glove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Glove where you at? No Rankings and you're on the verge of getting smacked up again for the 2nd week in a row?

5-4 WIN

Never understimate the heart of a champion

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

Old 02-02-2015, 12:11 PM   #39
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
5-4 WIN

Never understimate the heart of a champion

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

I never consider bums as a champion. You're a bum.

7 week winning streak sitting in 3rd place without LMA. You have no notable victories or a notable team.
Old 02-02-2015, 11:05 PM   #40
G-train
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I never consider bums as a champion. You're a bum.

7 week winning streak sitting in 3rd place without LMA. You have no notable victories or a notable team.

Has LMA missed a game?
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 06:13 AM   #41
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Has LMA missed a game?
Dont know ask sky.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:42 AM   #42
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol Pete
I will outclass you, and Week 15, you will be mine. You are not on my level. You never have been, don't ever forget it.

Saved for Week 15

Chalk up another loss, THEY DON'T KNOW TIL THEY KNOW
Old 02-09-2015, 10:49 AM   #43
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Absolute dominance personified, overcame so much adversity to get this win. You put up an incredible effort, with record setting streaming levels, but in the end, I am just way too talented, way too strong, way too transcendent to be taken down twice in one year by you. As I said I would, I guaranteed this victory and ultimately, I delivered this victory. In the Premier League, you get what you deserve, and undoubtedly, there is no mystery on who the superior team and manager is, I am better, I always have been, and I am thrilled that justice was finally served.

I will savor this victory the rest of the season, it is oh so sweet. In the mean time, I wish you the best of luck in your quest for the consolation championship. There is no shame in being worse than me. You are a great competitor, although ultimately, like we all knew, you are not up to the task of getting primetime wins in big time matchups in this competitive environment.

Until next time, THEY DON'T KNOW TIL THEY KNOW!
Old 02-09-2015, 02:55 PM   #44
GP_20
Glove

I've never been so motivated as I'm motivated now. For anyone who followed our last weeks matchup, they know what you said above is complete sh*it and the true story is something else. But instead of explaining this, I am just going to read that last post and motivate myself to come out stronger than ever.

I was hoping I didn't have to roll up everything I got behind my sleeves, but it's time. No one will beat me now until this season is over. And if you do? Just ask for your $20 bucks and I'll pay you because beating me again this season is the equivalent to winning the championship.
Old 02-09-2015, 03:20 PM   #45
Pistol Pete
Who Dat? Geaux Saints!

Quote:
I've never been so motivated as I'm motivated now. For anyone who followed our last weeks matchup, they know what you said above is complete sh*it and the true story is something else. But instead of explaining this, I am just going to read that last post and motivate myself to come out stronger than ever.

I was hoping I didn't have to roll up everything I got behind my sleeves, but it's time. No one will beat me now until this season is over. And if you do? Just ask for your $20 bucks and I'll pay you because beating me again this season is the equivalent to winning the championship.

I'm just flat out better than you. Dominance personified. I am the man. I don't spew shit, I spew truth. And the fact of the matter is, I am better. You got more heart than I imagined, but it's not enough to take me out.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: