Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 07-01-2006, 07:53 PM   #361
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Which is the board equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and going "nanana, can't hear you".

I'd expect people that spend their whole lives on internet discussion boards to invest a bit more passion into their arguments.

Someone like pistol pete is someone you gotta give props too. The way he handled the back & forth was nice. Which is why I quickly changed the discussion/ended it by making another comment. And thats how it should be done. Acknowledging each others point of view and even if you dont agree, agreeing to disagree and moving on. Especially with something petty like going back and forth over weight. In the end its not that serious and how much can one say on it.

"I'm right"
"No you're not."

Why another poster would come in with a crappy reply after the fact trips me out. And then here you come with a lame duck reply. Whats the point? Take notes from Pistol Pete at how to handle a situation. Thanks
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:54 PM   #362
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
This may seem a bit tweeny, but Bargnani's suit was very European and fits more tightly than the suits of other players at the draft, thus, making the player look thinner.

I guess, maybe you're right. Besides weight and strength are two different things no? I should be more interested in how strong he is to play the Center position then numerical weight figures.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #363
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Even if he is strong, he won't be using his strength as a big facet of his game.

People like to bash players that get pushed off of the block (which happens to bosh often and will happen to Barg), but it's funny because off the block with the player in your face is exactly where Bosh and Barg want the defender to be.

Because Barg is european people label him soft, although he isn't a horse, he won't get easily pushed off the block like bosh was.

Edit: don't get me wrong, large centers will bone him all around the paint and out of it, but not as much as people expect.
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #364
SmokyMcNasty
I hit open 5-footers

SmokyMcNasty has an OK reputation so far

TJ Ford is a MUCH better PG than Villanueva is a SF. Not to mention, PG is a much more important position.

You Raptors fans complaining right now are simply blinded by that one 50 point or whatever game Villanueva had. Trust me. That was an aberration. Villanueva will NEVER EVER score that much again for the rest of his career.

Colangelo has seen, firsthand, what kind of difference a great floor general makes. Look at what he's done in Phoenix when he signed Nash away from Dallas. When the deal was made, people said the Suns were moronic to throw that much money at an aging Steve Nash. Hell.. Mark Cuban loved Nash and he wouldn't cough up the $$$ to keep him. We're talkin about Mark fukn Cuban here! Everyone thought the Suns made a mistake...... Well.. A historic turnaround season, two straight trips to the WCF, and 2 straight MVP trophies later.....
SmokyMcNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 09:21 PM   #365
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I agree, TJ Ford is what we need, and no matter hwo good Vilanueva is, TJ Ford will be needed much more.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:09 PM   #366
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Bump.

For the dude who has been out of touch with the outside world for the past few days.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:11 PM   #367
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

you're such a kind samaritan fatboy
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:13 PM   #368
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
you're such a kind samaritan fatboy
It will be the death of me..........
Old 07-03-2006, 07:42 PM   #369
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

just got back from a weekend in ottawa... can't believe this trade.

im going to miss charlie, but i feel a bit more confident about the season with our new found balance.

charlie will be missed, but i sincerely believe that bargnani is an upgrade over charlie, and Ford is only 23, so he has a lot of room to grow.

raptors started off this season with holes everywhere, and now colangelo is basically looking to finish up the offseason by adding some depth at the 2-3 position.

raptors were going to be a better team for the simple reason that Bosh is going to be a better player this season... and now we added a legit center, bargnani and a legit point guard.... crazy.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 07:43 PM   #370
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Still thrilled with this deal.

Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 08:19 PM   #371
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bourne
Hey DoubleT where did you stay in Ottawa and what were you doing here?

i was just outside Ottawa in a little town called Osgoode. i wasnt actually IN osgoode, but that was the closest town.

we were on some really big river... rideau maybe? basically relaxing, drinking, wakeboarding and tubing all weekend basically. good times.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:07 PM   #372
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11
What's it like to be Canadian?

probably very similar to what it's like to be an american. except we don't invade other countries and we have no espn.
Old 07-03-2006, 11:55 PM   #373
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTech
probably very similar to what it's like to be an american. except we don't invade other countries and we have no espn.
Well.......I have ESPN, but I've never invaded a country.

So just the ESPN thing, eh?
Old 07-03-2006, 11:59 PM   #374
browntown
National High School Star

browntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebrowntown is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

We have TSN with is a lame version of ESPN, also there's less crime in Canada, and how about I reverse that question. How's it being an Americain?
browntown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 12:05 AM   #375
fatboy11

Quote:
How's it being an Americain?
Alright I guess.

I'm fat. We're the fattest country ever.

I don't know. That's about it.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: