Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 06-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #46
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

the more I think of this, the more I'm leaning toward the bucks. im puzzled on how colangelo trades a young gun like CV31. bucks are lookin real good right now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:21 PM   #47
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Delk dropped 50, by your logic he's better then Nash, Kidd, Garnett, Russel, etc..

lol ya...nevermind then.
Velocirap31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:22 PM   #48
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Velocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation hereVelocirap31 has a near all-star reputation here

There has to be more to this deal. Bucks robbed the Raptors in my opinion.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:22 PM   #49
adamcz
Bucks fan

adamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cooladamcz is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tips4
Hopefully we get more from bucks because Charlie's value is higher.
Shut up transvestite. The market for 12 point per game combo forwards is not higher than the market for top 5 pure point guards.
adamcz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #50
B12 Tha Legend
Can barely lace up my sneakers

B12 Tha Legend has an OK reputation so far

both teams win on this trade IMO
B12 Tha Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:23 PM   #51
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far
Default .........

This **** jus funny to me that some of these Toronto fans think T.J. the answer at point. He has his moments but he more than cancels himself out with eratic shooting, turnovers, and questionable descision making.
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #52
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

The Raptors better make the playoffs this season.

Before this trade, I wasn't expecting the raps to make the playoffs, but if this is BC's plan, the raptors better MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR, or there are gonna be some angry ass fans.
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #53
WildStyle
High School Starter

WildStyle has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocirap31
Did Ford score 48 in a game? Nope. Will he ever? Nope.

No, but he did do this against Orlando...

34 PTS, 11 AST, 6 REB, 2 STL

The guy is a player and will only get better.
WildStyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #54
Zalendar
Decent playground baller

Zalendar has an OK reputation so far

http://www.tsn.ca/nba/news_story/?ID=170150&hubname=

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2506311
Zalendar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #55
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Rudy Gay, Adam Morrison would have been GREAT fits but noooooooo "We have Villy, dont make sense to draft them. Villy aint getting traded" :rollingeyes:

So you get rid of Villy who produced and bring in a PG who showed flashes the first 2 weeks of the season the was ok from there on out. Leaving you with what? Joey Graham? Bargnani? Hey atleast you got your PG, but having one of those two players i mentioned would have been GREAT.

So Raptors fans have to flip over the record and hype up TJ Ford now.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:24 PM   #56
Lotsadimes
I airball my layups

Lotsadimes has an OK reputation so far
Default .....

WTF?! Top five pure point guards? Watchin' to many highlight reels and not enough entire games. There's a big reason Ford was shipped.
Lotsadimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #57
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

Quote:
The market for 12 point per game combo forwards is not higher than the market for top 5 pure point guards.

Charlie averaged 13ppg as a ROOKIE. Also, he shows potential of being near a 30ppg scorer someday.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #58
hawkfan
Jeff Teague Fan

hawkfan is starting to rub some people the wrong way

1. The Bucks save money by trading TJ instead of having to extend him (and he should be getting close to extension time soon).
2. The Bucks get a replacement for Joe Smith and possibly Jamaal Magliorre.
3. The Raptors get a point guard, which means Mike James is probably gone.

Good trade for both teams.
hawkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #59
Zombles
Local High School Star

Zombles has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B12 Tha Legend
both teams win on this trade IMO

I agree, with Calderon and TJ the Raptors have two pass-first points that will push the tempo and get easy baskets. They are already an offensive team, they just got better at that.

If Charlie can play the 4 the Bucks get better offensively as well with him and Bogut as the frontcourt. If they trade Magloire they get worse defensively. Mo Williams and Charlie Bell can't push it like T.J., but can score and play defense better, respectively.
Zombles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 11:27 PM   #60
Velocirap31
Decent college freshman

What about Roko now? I was hoping he could be the Raptor's future point guard, noone else.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: