Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-01-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
sjeezy510b
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sjeezy510b has an OK reputation so far
Default corey brewer best player on florida??

yeah they got noah,horford,humphrey, and green. but my god brewer is probably the most underrated all around player not just on florida but in the country. noah, ok offense, great d, horford, strong rebounder, not dominant offense, green, shooter, creator, but not a great defender, humphrey, automtic shot and thats it. brewer can do it all but shoot unconsiously from the three, other than that he's probably the best.
sjeezy510b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 09:41 PM   #2
apriorist
High School Starter

apriorist has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: corey brewer best player on florida??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjeezy510b
yeah they got noah,horford,humphrey, and green. but my god brewer is probably the most underrated all around player not just on florida but in the country. noah, ok offense, great d, horford, strong rebounder, not dominant offense, green, shooter, creator, but not a great defender, humphrey, automtic shot and thats it. brewer can do it all but shoot unconsiously from the three, other than that he's probably the best.

He was the best player in that UCLA game. That's for sure.
apriorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 10:56 PM   #3
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: corey brewer best player on florida??

He shot unconsciously from the three yesterday, but he hasn't been that great from three all season. I think he's shooting something like 29% from the perimeter. In addition to his nickname "Spiderman", he's also looked like "The Drunken Dribbler" from time to time. But yeah, he's a great defender and slasher with a good midrange jumper that is scary on fast breaks, but not much of a perimeter shooter.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: