Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
ForceOfNature
In It to Win It

ForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputationForceOfNature has a terrific reputation
Default For those who work, what do u do?

I just wanted to know for those of you who have jobs, what are they? What do u work as?
ForceOfNature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:08 PM   #2
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board
Default Re: For those who work, what do u do?

im oil boy for the WWE female wrestlers
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:14 PM   #3
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Senior Command Post Controller in the Air Force.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:22 PM   #4
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

Space Shuttle Door Gunner
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #5
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Senior Command Post Controller in the Air Force.

I'm stationed at McGuire AFB in New Jersey. My brother is a TSgt in the Security Forces Squadron. He's 28 and I am as well. I'm older by 10 months. We joined the Air Force doing the Delayed Entry Program. Buddy buddy system until Tech School where our MOS's being different sent us to Mississippi and Texas. My Tech School was Keesler AFB and his was Lackland still since their Tech School is the same as the Basic Training base. I'm a SSgt by the way. Support your troops. The kid here that lost a friend I showe my sympathies over the loss and expressed that I was in the military. Also, in a thread where they were talking about the funding towards the military if is should continue. Check 'em out.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:44 PM   #6
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

Is the military a good investment?

some crazy military dude keeps calling my house asking to make an appointment, I was like "no man im good" then he says he is going to cross me off the list of successful people.
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:47 PM   #7
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I'm in high school, but I work at a Golf Course on weekends.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #8
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

to actually answer the question, i work at Toys R Us in cleveland. A lot of the Cavs come through there. Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Sasha Pavlovic, Big Z...i've seen them in there. LeBron hasn't been in since he got to the NBA though
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:09 PM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

some crazy military dude keeps calling my house asking to make an appointment, I was like "no man im good" then he says he is going to cross me off the list of successful people.

It's a good investment if you make the most of it. Like go to college and rank up. I'd go Air Force. Not as strict and they take really good care of us in the "real life". The other branches are too hard on their own people. How many Airmen do you see go down in Iraq? Not many, if not none. Alot of Army and Marines, though.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:34 PM   #10
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
to actually answer the question, i work at Toys R Us in cleveland. A lot of the Cavs come through there. Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Sasha Pavlovic, Big Z...i've seen them in there. LeBron hasn't been in since he got to the NBA though

What were they buying?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:37 PM   #11
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannonball
What were they buying?

Hughes came in a few days before Christmas and i remember him buying some Sesame Street stuff. He's the only one i can remember as far as what they were getting
Old 04-02-2007, 07:01 PM   #12
Cannonball
Lets GO PENS!

Cannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation hereCannonball has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Hughes came in a few days before Christmas and i remember him buying some Sesame Street stuff. He's the only one i can remember as far as what they were getting
Did you get his autograph?
Cannonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:06 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

nah i figured the dude's just tryin to do his christmas shopping so i just let him be. It was crazy enough in there without people buggin him
Old 04-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #14
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

I am #1 prostitute is Kysakistan!
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #15
Hot Shot Rox
Decent playground baller

Hot Shot Rox has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlilrich

Lol, that made me laugh. I cell phones in an electronic store right now. We sell T-Mobile, Cricket, and Verizon.
Hot Shot Rox is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: