Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-02-2007, 08:02 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: For those who work, what do u do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Shot Rox
I cell phones...

lol nice pun...whether it was intentional or not
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:09 PM   #17
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

I am/was a teller at a bank. I got the news that I'm being laid off today due to scheduling. Oh well.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:12 PM   #18
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i COULD tell you, but then i'd have to kill you.....
rezznor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 08:14 PM   #19
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On the week days im a hired assasin and on the weekends i work at a pet store.

But for real i work at a pool store and get paid $10/hour.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 09:24 PM   #20
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadeisabeast
I am/was a teller at a bank. I got the news that I'm being laid off today due to scheduling. Oh well.

That's cold.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #21
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

I'm finishing up the last bit of high-school right now, but currently and for all of my high-school summers I've been working at an airplane/boat mechanics place doing mechanics and lawncare.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #22
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

I sell FedEx
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:50 PM   #23
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

Referee soccer games. 18-20 bucks a game and will probably do many many tournaments over the summer to get enough money for college life
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM   #24
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

I still haven't got hired yet. This is BS.

I see why people turn to a life of crime.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #25
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I work as a Computer Hardware Engineer. Basically it means I install computers for businesses, mostly retail. It pays good, $26 an hour and it's easy work, but it's contract work, so my hours are up and down, I haven't had any work in a couple of weeks. I also work nights doing nightfill at a supermarket.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:39 AM   #26
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

not currently working, but last summer and this summer i'm going to intern in Merrill Lynch's Global Private Client's department
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:50 PM   #27
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
Referee soccer games. 18-20 bucks a game and will probably do many many tournaments over the summer to get enough money for college life
damn we get paid much more for that over here. 35-40 bucks a game.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #28
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I'm a Senior in High School so I work part time at a grocery store.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:17 PM   #29
Derek
Good High School Starter

Derek has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
to actually answer the question, i work at Toys R Us in cleveland. A lot of the Cavs come through there. Larry Hughes, Eric Snow, Sasha Pavlovic, Big Z...i've seen them in there. LeBron hasn't been in since he got to the NBA though

What's it like seeing someone who's 7'3"? I have to admit, it would be a bit weird seeing someone 8 inches taller than me.

As for me, I made wise investments, thanks to my dad and uncle and am now set for life. As a teenager, I DJ'd. I wish I was 14 again. Friday and Saturday nights were the best.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 07:32 PM   #30
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Bank Teller
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: