Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-02-2007, 11:27 PM   #1
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far
Default Anyone else hopes oden comes back next year?

With florida gone him and conley jr could dominate next year.
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Anyone else hopes oden comes back next year?

Not me. After this games domination I wanna see it against the NBA players.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:33 PM   #3
tenzan
I hit open layups

tenzan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenextgreatbigman
With florida gone him and conley jr could dominate next year.

Nah, he should goto the NBA for the real challenge.
tenzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:35 PM   #4
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

he has nothing to prove in college, i want to see him in the L
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #5
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, I don't want to see another year of Oden hype.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

only ppl who want oden to stay are ohio fans
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:38 PM   #7
Younggrease
Banned

Younggrease has an OK reputation so far

I think he should stay and work on his game some more. When he steps on the court in the NBA he is going to have a target on his back. He should come in ready. ANother year should do it.
Younggrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
RobertSwift31
High School JV MVP

RobertSwift31 has an OK reputation so far

I want oden to stay
RobertSwift31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:43 AM   #9
Rebel INS
I hit open 5-footers

Rebel INS has decent reputation

Love Oden's game, but it would get very boring seeing him dominate NCAA. He would bring new meaning to "Men among Boys".
Rebel INS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:47 AM   #10
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation

He and Koufus would be a sick high/low post combination, be fun to watch, but I'd prefer to see how he does in the NBA.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 12:48 AM   #11
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

His stock may have dropped slightly, from being concensus no.1 to sharing top pick with Durant, but he is definately NBA ready.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:04 AM   #12
Kingwillball
3-time NBA All-Star

Kingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryKingwillball posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
His stock may have dropped slightly, from being concensus no.1 to sharing top pick with Durant, but he is definately NBA ready.

After tonight I think he solidified his stock as the overall #1 pick.
Kingwillball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:06 AM   #13
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingwillball
After tonight I think he solidified his stock as the overall #1 pick.

I would say so. He's come a long way even from the beginning of the year with all the skepticism and his broken hand.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:12 AM   #14
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want him to stay but only so Boston and Milwaukee can't get him. I don't give a damn about Oden or OSU. I don't want him coming to an East team and solidifying them as a contender in the conference for the next few years (since I'm a Raptors fan).

If Oden does come out, I hope Memphis or Seattle get him so he's in relative obscurity.

Oden and Durant to Memphis and Seattle... that would be perfect.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:22 AM   #15
picc84
3-time NBA All-Star

picc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation herepicc84 has an incredible reputation here

His stock DROPPED tonight? Are you serious? I just went from being unsold on the guy and thinking he was overrated to signing him to an imaginary shoe deal and giving him the keys to my imaginary franchise. He's a BEAST.

Last edited by picc84 : 04-03-2007 at 01:24 AM.
picc84 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: