Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Draft Forum

NBA Draft Forum NBA Draft message board - nba draft forum

Old 04-03-2007, 01:28 AM   #16
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Anyone else hopes oden comes back next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
I want him to stay but only so Boston and Milwaukee can't get him. I don't give a damn about Oden or OSU. I don't want him coming to an East team and solidifying them as a contender in the conference for the next few years (since I'm a Raptors fan).

If Oden does come out, I hope Memphis or Seattle get him so he's in relative obscurity.

Oden and Durant to Memphis and Seattle... that would be perfect.

The West is strong enough already. The Leastern Conference needs someone to play against Shaq. Wooo, can't wait for that.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:33 AM   #17
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureElement
The West is strong enough already. The Leastern Conference needs someone to play against Shaq. Wooo, can't wait for that.

Exactly why I want them out West. I'm a Raptors fan and I don't want either on any East team. Let the West teams kill each other during the playoffs while the Raptors (hopefully) have easier roads.

A healthy Milwaukee is easily a playoff team in the East, image them with Oden or Durant... this must not happen.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:35 AM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon after one game.

well for most of you it's the only college game you've watched all season.:rollingeyes:
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:38 AM   #19
NBAFan
Kids at the park dunk on me

NBAFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Exactly why I want them out West. I'm a Raptors fan and I don't want either on any East team. Let the West teams kill each other during the playoffs while the Raptors (hopefully) have easier roads.

And as a Raptor fan, you prefer to stay in mediocrity...
NBAFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #20
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Love how everyone jumps on the bandwagon after one game.

well for most of you it's the only college game you've watched all season.:rollingeyes:

People don't love the Big Ten like you and I. Much more glamor in the ACC/Big 12, even Big East.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:39 AM   #21
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If he goes I hope it's because he wants to go and isn't being sold on it by outside influeces... he would only improve with another year, his stamina needs works still and he could add some more to his post game, he doesn't have any moves that are gonna surprise anyone as yet... that being said asking him to stay is a bit like asking someone not to cash that winning lottery ticket...
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:40 AM   #22
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAFan
And as a Raptor fan, you prefer to stay in mediocrity...

That makes no sense...
Old 04-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #23
Dizzle-2k7
Go Spurs Go

Dizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat coolDizzle-2k7 is considered somewhat cool

hes ready for the nba. he should go.

durant.. i can imagine him staying another year to get stronger and work on his skills.. but oden is as ready as one can be.
Dizzle-2k7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:43 AM   #24
NBAFan
Kids at the park dunk on me

NBAFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
That makes no sense...
Of course it doesn't, take 2-3 years to grow up and try again.
NBAFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 01:44 AM   #25
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
he has nothing to prove in college, i want to see him in the L

Neither does Julian Wright, but getting a degree means something to him so he's staying in college. Don't underestimate power of education. I personally think Oden will leave after tonight's performance, but certainly he has a lot to prove outside of the basketball court in college.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:45 AM   #26
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBAFan
Of course it doesn't, take 2-3 years to grow up and try again.

I think you should take your own advice and take that time to learn how to write coherent statements first.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:46 AM   #27
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I want Oden to stay so MSU can beat him two or three times next season.

Oden can't operate when Gray, Suton, Naymick and Ibok are on the prowl.
Old 04-03-2007, 01:53 AM   #28
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
I want Oden to stay so MSU can beat him two or three times next season.

Oden can't operate when Gray, Suton, Naymick and Ibok are on the prowl.

And I want to see Brian Randle jam on him.

As for your bigs...

Can't touch Shaun, Carlwell, Semrau, Tisdale.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:01 AM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
And I want to see Brian Randle jam on him.

As for your bigs...

Can't touch Shaun, Carlwell, Semrau, Tisdale.
You guys disgust me.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 02:12 AM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

MSU's bigs kill yours. What are you smoking?

And what's disgusting Stat? 4 always beats 1.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: