Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 12-06-2014, 12:14 AM   #16
UK2K
NBA Legend

Default Re: Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
You should try being less of a homer. It doesn't matter who recruited Orton or Bledsoe, they were ineligible and had to leave or sit out a long time to get back in good standing.

Orton stopped attending class because his Dad told him he was better than Cousins and that he was destined for the NBA.

Bledsoe sat out maybe two games.

Other than those two instances (which Orton was already here when Cal came), UK is consistently on top of the SEC per the APR.

Truth hurts.
UK2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 07:43 PM   #17
RonSwanson
I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK2K
Orton stopped attending class because his Dad told him he was better than Cousins and that he was destined for the NBA.

Bledsoe sat out maybe two games.

Other than those two instances (which Orton was already here when Cal came), UK is consistently on top of the SEC per the APR.

Truth hurts.

Hit em with that Ether.
RonSwanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 06:18 AM   #18
ILLsmak
Life goes on.

some old shit lol.

I just think it's funny when people are like COACH CAL DOING IT WITH FRESHMEN. That's the only facepalm moment anymore. I got over the possible shade and I don't think he's going to get vacated this time. He's finally 'made it.'

But to act like he's doing some great work to succeed with these guys is luls.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #19
Real Men Wear Green
Please clap.

Old thread but I'll toss in my .02
Quote:
Originally Posted by west_tip
Calipari doesn't care about academics and seems to only want to coach NBA level talent, fine, coach in the NBA. Thats the natural place for him to be coaching.

However that would be too hard for him and the deck would not be stacked as heavily in his favor as it is now. Instead he prefers to coach with future lottery picks coming off his bench against kids the majority of which will graduate and become PE teachers and insurance salesmen.
The criticism leveled at LBJ whenever his GM does his job (teams are supposed to gather as much talent as possible) shouldn't leak into NCAA analysis. You are supposed to grab all the talent you can. If you don't, someone else will and they will beat you. That's just how it works.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: