Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-03-2007, 04:24 PM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Predict Kevin Durants Future Nickname And Peak-Career Statline

Quote:
I think at his peak they're gonna make the "Durant rule" where his team can only have 3 people on the court including him. By that time he would master dribbling on the ceiling and diving down to dunk the ball. To stop that the league says that he can't step on the court unless his jersey is on fire, but little did they know..his body is made out of steel...the saga continues.
wang43 with the post-ending bombshell
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:30 PM   #17
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Gobb:

Quote:
Drew Stanton, QB, Michigan State: He played with a swagger, which I like from the quarterback. I also don't think he received great coaching at Michigan State, which stunted his growth. He can make all the throws.

Gonna be better than Brady.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #18
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
I think at his peak they're gonna make the "Durant rule" where his team can only have 3 people on the court including him. By that time he would master dribbling on the ceiling and diving down to dunk the ball. To stop that the league says that he can't step on the court unless his jersey is on fire, but little did they know..his body is made out of steel...the saga continues.

det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:35 PM   #19
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7
WTF? My post just went from being #16 on page 2 to #6 on page 1.

Major Lame moderation. Apparently everything above 30ppg was deemed silly, sarcastic, and deleted, but dribbling on the ceiling and such isn't.

Pretty weak.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:36 PM   #20
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
Gobb:

Gonna be better than Brady.

Drew will break Steve Young NFL concussion record. He tied it in college.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:45 PM   #21
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

I have already coined the name K-Dawg, to go with J-Chillz and J-Smoove
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:48 PM   #22
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
I have already coined the name K-Dawg, to go with J-Chillz and J-Smoove

this highlights everything that is wrong with American popular culture
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:48 PM   #23
BigTicket
Cavs for life

BigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected posterBigTicket is a pretty well-respected poster

30/8/5/2/1 on 48/40/85 % shooting.
BigTicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:49 PM   #24
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Woodley almost killed Stanton twice in college I think.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #25
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
this highlights everything that is wrong with American popular culture

It could be worse. he could end up in Philly and be called Dr. K.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:59 PM   #26
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
It could be worse. he could end up in Philly and be called Dr. K.

as long as dog is spelt properly and 'z' is not substituted for 's' I'll be happy
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #27
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

All I want is royalties.
Old 04-03-2007, 05:01 PM   #28
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star

Voice of Reason has not been impressing people

Can you imagine Durant in Atlanta? Then we would have the following topics...

1. Ty Lue is the best backup PG in the NBA
2. Josh Smith is the DPOY
3. Kevin Durant is the MVP & ROY
4. Sheldon Williams is the MIP and 6th man of the year
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #29
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Can you imagine Durant in Atlanta? Then we would have the following topics...

1. Ty Lue is the best backup PG in the NBA
2. Josh Smith is the DPOY
3. Kevin Durant is the MVP & ROY
4. Sheldon Williams is the MIP and 6th man of the year

You betta believe if we get Oden or Durant, my homerism will be out of control! You will have an entire summer to read threads like

Is Oden, Smoove and Marvin the best young frontline in history?

Is Joe Johnson and Josh Smith the new Michael and Scotty?

With JJ, Smoove Marvin and Durant, will the Hawks go undefeated?

Old 04-03-2007, 05:06 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Woodley almost killed Stanton twice in college I think.

But Stanton's a man's man. He's has the attitude and the game to be the best QB in this year's draft.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: