Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-03-2007, 08:38 PM   #1
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default If the United States developed the Death Star...

do you think the US should conquer the world? I mean the ability to blow up a planet.... You could hold the world hostage!
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:18 PM   #2
aahhsin
Banned

aahhsin has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: If the United States developed the Death Star...

they did try in the 80s...and it failed miserably
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:27 PM   #3
different107
National High School Star

different107 has decent reputation

If we had the Death Star would we have lightsabers too? I always wanted one when I was a kid.
different107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:54 PM   #4
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Lucas would be really pissed. I heard that he named one of the bad guys in the movies "Gunray" because he was pissed at Reagan for creating the "Star Wars" project. (In case you don't get it, gan = gun, Rea = ray)
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 09:58 PM   #5
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

its only effective if you dont live on the same planet your threatening... its pretty much useless unless the US wants to blow earth up?
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 10:02 PM   #6
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Lucas would be really pissed. I heard that he named one of the bad guys in the movies "Gunray" because he was pissed at Reagan for creating the "Star Wars" project. (In case you don't get it, gan = gun, Rea = ray)

if he any balls he wouldve called him raygun
Horde of Temujin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:36 PM   #7
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

The USA couldn't conquer the world.

How can the USA conquer people who don't place any value on their life and would be more than willing to give it up to hurt America?
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

And where would they build it? Would a giant door open from earth and out comes this floating ball?

Would they build it in space in plain view of everyone so that it's any easy target to be destroyed?

Questions folks. Questions.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:43 PM   #9
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

They would build it all small-like and then use their super-uber, expandesizor.

Trust me, it'd work.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:46 PM   #10
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

You idiots! What do you think those dark spots on the moon are? Those are the beggining of the Death Star factories on the moon! They employ asian slaves!

Remember SARS? That was a fake disease. So was the avian flu virus. Everyone that died of SARS and Avian virus where actually abducted and made into slaves to build the death star on the moon. I'm not sure but I think Anthrax and the current pet food scare are also connected to the US gov trying to get more workers on the moon.

If your questiong my authority, I know for sure it all legit because all my theories are based on LOST.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:49 PM   #11
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

We can't even conquer Iraq right now let alone the world.
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #12
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller
You idiots! What do you think those dark spots on the moon are? Those are the beggining of the Death Star factories on the moon! They employ asian slaves!

Remember SARS? That was a fake disease. So was the avian flu virus. Everyone that died of SARS and Avian virus where actually abducted and made into slaves to build the death star on the moon. I'm not sure but I think Anthrax and the current pet food scare are also connected to the US gov trying to get more workers on the moon.

If your questiong my authority, I know for sure it all legit because all my theories are based on LOST.

hmmm. I was beggining to beleive you.
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:05 AM   #13
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

As long as I can have the millennium falcon...
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:27 AM   #14
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
if he any balls he wouldve called him raygun

"Gunray" actually sounds really cool and very Star Wars-ish.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:04 AM   #15
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The US couldn't conquer Vietnam and they cant conquer Iraq now...How the hell could they conquer all the first world and developing nations?

Americans really need a moe realistic view of their military and colonial capabilities, you all are brainwashed.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: