Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-04-2007, 05:01 AM   #1
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation
Default An avatar, Laker fans?

I think the Clippers can finish with the better record and own the 6th seed. Any takers on an avatar bet?
clipps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:04 AM   #2
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: An avatar, Laker fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
I think the Clippers can finish with the better record and own the 6th seed. Any takers on an avatar bet?
i'll take you up on that
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:07 AM   #3
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I'll do it. In case of a tie the team with the better division record wins (Lakers). So basically the Clippers have 3.5 games to make up since Lakers already are 2-0 against the Clippers. Let's make it one month.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:18 AM   #4
clipps
Good college starter

clipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputationclipps has a terrific reputation

Alright. Let's do it.
Old 04-04-2007, 05:19 AM   #5
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipps
Alright. Let's do it.
Ok, deal.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:21 AM   #6
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

man I want in on this. How about it Clipps. Do one with me too and if you lose, you get to wear an avy of my choice for a month after you're done with LD's month. If you win, then you'll have two laker fans wearing avys of your choice for a month.

deal?
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:31 AM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

The Nuggets will overtake both of them IMO.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:34 AM   #8
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradMiller52
The Nuggets will overtake both of them IMO.

i have that feeling too, but i dont want to matchup with the spurs so i hope it doesnt happen.

Or if it does, the spurs can overtake the suns hopefully

P.S. i have my money on Lakers in this bet.
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:30 AM   #9
clipps
Good college starter

Hmmm. Just saying if I happen to have this bet with 6 Laker fans(or more). If i lose, that'll mean I will have to put up laker avys of their choice for half a year? Damn. If i make this bet with 20 Laker fans, I'm screwed lol... I'll do it. I'd love to see the majority of Laker fans here with Clipper avys.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:32 AM   #10
clipps
Good college starter

So far, I'm in it with Lakersdynasty, Hotsizzle, and FashionIssues. That's potentially 3 months of Laker avy's for me.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:46 AM   #11
Silverbullit
Good college starter

Silverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected posterSilverbullit is a pretty well-respected poster

I bet for LA
Silverbullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:19 AM   #12
Force
National High School Star

Force has decent reputationForce has decent reputation

You should have at least taken odds because you're an underdog on this one. Like 2 weeks if you lose, 1 month if you win. Clippers are playing much better basketball than the Lakers though, 2 games back in the loss column and more home games...I'm not sure how long this Jason Hart thing is going to last. He's due for some bad games right? lol
Force is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:26 AM   #13
clipps
Good college starter

Being a Clipper fan, I'm used to being an underdog.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:39 PM   #14
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

Hey Clipps, you don't really have an easy schedule from now on. I don't see how you can overtake the Lakers.
You'd need to beat us twice, Dallas, Denver and Phoenix including a few more games that you should win but it's far from a sure thing.

Lakers are inconsistent but they"ll win some games.

I don't see you getting in.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:42 PM   #15
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i already have one for you clipps
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: