Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-04-2007, 10:59 AM   #1
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far
Default Will it be a win or a loss tonite?

No excuses. They have been resting for a couple of days. Injuries ain't that much of a factor. I mean, other teams win without some of their guys too. Isn't Curry the "go to guy?" Well, he's in the game tonite.

I say a loss.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:57 PM   #2
knicks15
Local High School Star

knicks15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Will it be a win or a loss tonite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
No excuses. They have been resting for a couple of days. Injuries ain't that much of a factor. I mean, other teams win without some of their guys too. Isn't Curry the "go to guy?" Well, he's in the game tonite.

I say a loss.

if they lose tonight they should just forfeit the rest of their games
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Even with a full roster, we didn't hit at least .500.

Forget the excuses.

Injuries are part of the game.
Beat the teams you are better than. Play tough to the end with teams that are better than you.
That's what the old Knicks did.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
j Fresh
Local High School Star

j Fresh has an OK reputation so far

If this game results in a Knicks loss, take my word for it: We are not playoff material

And I'm not one to bash my team but c'mon, losing to Philly?

This game should be won by 10 points or more, and anything less is unacceptable, and humiliating.

Nothing is worse than a lottery team beating a team who is in the hunt for the playoffs.

This MUST be a blowout game!
j Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:08 PM   #5
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
We don't have enough scorers right now to make it a blowout game... and to make things worse, is yet to happen this season, two players producing in the same game... it's always crawford on fire, or Marbury or Curry or Quentin, even Francis had his scoring sprees... but never two at the same game.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:26 PM   #6
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Not to rub any deeper, we have lost to Philly this year already.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:11 PM   #7
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this boardBlue&Orange is popular on this board

It happened again, Curry was playing well, but as Marbury started making points, Curry went on making stupid ofensive fouls and stupid turnovers... and the youngsters are killing the knicks with their dumb decisions...
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #8
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

It's a Loss, Ugly.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:12 AM   #9
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Amigo has an OK reputation so far

Balkman was a beast against Phillie. Too bad he's a Knick. He would be awesome in the playoffs.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:22 AM   #10
skillswithaz
I bust ghosts

skillswithaz has an OK reputation so far

Too bad Thomas didn't play Balkman more this year (like we all wanted him to to). He'd easily be a candidate for ROY...
skillswithaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:02 PM   #11
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by j Fresh
If this game results in a Knicks loss, take my word for it: We are not playoff material

And I'm not one to bash my team but c'mon, losing to Philly?

This game should be won by 10 points or more, and anything less is unacceptable, and humiliating.

Nothing is worse than a lottery team beating a team who is in the hunt for the playoffs.

Good game j Fresh and Knicks city this went down to the wire like I predicted it was a very ugly game by New Yorks turnovers and Phillys inability to rebound but a very tight one.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: