Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #31
Monolith
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Monolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Lou
Posts: 116
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Damn this is an ugly game...
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:18 PM   #32
Rodmantheman
Decent college freshman
 
Rodmantheman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 2,663
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
Damn this is an ugly game...

Yeah if you don't like Defensive type games this is rare to see.
Rodmantheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:22 PM   #33
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Good game.

Hill has chance.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:30 PM   #34
Monolith
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Monolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Lou
Posts: 116
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

4th & goal at the 1, I would have gone for it.
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:36 PM   #35
irondarts
.
 
irondarts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5,436
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

The amount of injuries the Cardinals have endured to key players is almost comical, yet they just keep on winning. That coaching staff is incredible.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:42 PM   #36
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
4th & goal at the 1, I would have gone for it.

Field goal got it to a one possession game. With 5-6 minutes left.

NO WAY you go for it.

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 11:44 PM   #37
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The amount of injuries the Cardinals have endured to key players is almost comical, yet they just keep on winning. That coaching staff is incredible.

Word.

Impressive as fucc.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:39 AM   #38
Monolith
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Monolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Lou
Posts: 116
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Field goal got it to a one possession game. With 5-6 minutes left.

NO WAY you go for it.

Maybe if the Rams had shown any ability to move the ball whatsoever throughout the game then yeah I would take the 3 points but that wasn't the case. Worst case scenario is you don't get it and they're pinned at the 1 with a 3rd string QB in, might get a saftey and you're within a TD anyway. Instead they took the FG, got the ball back, got to the Cardinals 40 (which Greg the Legs is capable of hitting from) and got stopped on 4th down.
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 01:55 AM   #39
Rondooooooooooo
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Celtics-Suns Broncos-Cardinals
Posts: 1,308
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
The amount of injuries the Cardinals have endured to key players is almost comical, yet they just keep on winning. That coaching staff is incredible.

arians is a hell of a coach......
Rondooooooooooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:11 AM   #40
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
Maybe if the Rams had shown any ability to move the ball whatsoever throughout the game then yeah I would take the 3 points but that wasn't the case. Worst case scenario is you don't get it and they're pinned at the 1 with a 3rd string QB in, might get a saftey and you're within a TD anyway. Instead they took the FG, got the ball back, got to the Cardinals 40 (which Greg the Legs is capable of hitting from) and got stopped on 4th down.

This ain't madden bro.

Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:16 AM   #41
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 Bball Mind.
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,289
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
4th & goal at the 1, I would have gone for it.
why on earth would you?
RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 02:53 AM   #42
Monolith
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Monolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Lou
Posts: 116
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
why on earth would you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
This ain't madden bro.


Obviously taking the FG and trying to score a TD after didn't work, We got the ball back and turned it over on downs on their 40... We didn't score a TD all game and all of a sudden we're going to move down the field with ease and score one? You guys act like I'm saying it was 4th & 10 or some shit. This is as close to a TD as we had gotten. You need 1 yard, show some balls and go for it...
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:16 AM   #43
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper
 
Bless Mathews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: the underground
Posts: 10,954
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
Obviously taking the FG and trying to score a TD after didn't work, We got the ball back and turned it over on downs on their 40... We didn't score a TD all game and all of a sudden we're going to move down the field with ease and score one? You guys act like I'm saying it was 4th & 10 or some shit. This is as close to a TD as we had gotten. You need 1 yard, show some balls and go for it...


Bruh..

Jeff fisher takes the most chances of any coach in the league , but even he's not that crazy.

There's a difference between having balls and not knowing footbal for goodness sakes.



100 out of 100 times coaches are taking the fg.

6:10 left. All three timeouts. Get it to a one possession game. Smh.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #44
Monolith
Not airballing my layups anymore
 
Monolith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The Lou
Posts: 116
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bless Mathews
Bruh..

Jeff fisher takes the most chances of any coach in the league , but even he's not that crazy.

There's a difference between having balls and not knowing footbal for goodness sakes.



100 out of 100 times coaches are taking the fg.

6:10 left. All three timeouts. Get it to a one possession game. Smh.
How'd the decision to take the FG work out? Remember that fake punt he called against your squad deep in their own territory? Was that a huge risk? Yeah, but we won the game because of it.
Monolith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 07:15 AM   #45
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,680
Default Re: Week 15 Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monolith
How'd the decision to take the FG work out? Remember that fake punt he called against your squad deep in their own territory? Was that a huge risk? Yeah, but we won the game because of it.
You are missing the point. They go for it on 4th and don't convert, game's OVER. They score a guaranteed 3 points, they are STILL in it. Add the fact that the Rams D has been dominant and going against the backup qb's qb. Sheesh.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:


Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:14 PM.




NBA BASKETBALL FORUM KEY LINKS:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
Search Site

FOLLOW US
Twitter
Facebook


















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy