Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #1
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Wild'n Out/Short Circuitz

Has anyone ever seen that show? And if so what do you think of it?

I made this thread to see if there is any fans of the show, and to tell them Nick Cannons new very funny comedy show called Short Circuitz is premiering this Thursday(April 5, 2007) at 9:30 on MTV.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #2
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Wild'n Out/Short Circuitz

I wish I could see it.. but they don't have it online.. I loved wild'n out.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 01:14 AM   #3
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I wish I could see it.. but they don't have it online.. I loved wild'n out.

Its not showing now but the new season of wildnt out is coming soon, but while your waiting watch Nicks new comedy show Short circuitz the previews look funny as hell, I cant wait till thursday. And my bad, can you not watch it or what?
Old 04-01-2007, 01:17 AM   #4
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Its not showing now but the new season of wildnt out is coming soon, but while your waiting watch Nicks new comedy show Short circuitz the previews look funny as hell, I cant wait till thursday. And my bad, can you not watch it or what?
well i mean i can't watch it either way. At college here and I don't have cable, so i pretty much have to depend on the internet.. And mtv overdrive only shows the after show and not the actual full show for wild'n out/short circuitz.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:33 AM   #5
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
well i mean i can't watch it either way. At college here and I don't have cable, so i pretty much have to depend on the internet.. And mtv overdrive only shows the after show and not the actual full show for wild'n out/short circuitz.

That sucks man you should try to get some cable or go to someone elses room that has cable, because both shows are pretty funny, anyways whenever you get a chance definetly catch either show.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:35 AM   #6
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
That sucks man you should try to get some cable or go to someone elses room that has cable, because both shows are pretty funny, anyways whenever you get a chance definetly catch either show.
I've seen most of the wild'n out episodes when i was at home. hilarious. and i've heard about the other one but haven't seen the clips and previews.
Old 04-01-2007, 01:46 AM   #7
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
I've seen most of the wild'n out episodes when i was at home. hilarious. and i've heard about the other one but haven't seen the clips and previews.

My favorite guy on Wild'n Out and he will also be on Short Circuitz, is Katt Williams aka Money Mike aka the short guy with weird hair every episode.
Old 04-01-2007, 04:00 AM   #8
JMEWLS

i love wild'n out.

But seeming as though im in Australia, the Short Circuitz series will probably be released sometime next year.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:26 PM   #9
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
i love wild'n out.

But seeming as though im in Australia, the Short Circuitz series will probably be released sometime next year.

That sucks man, you should try to see some clips of it on youtube or something, if they post it there.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:32 PM   #10
bokes15
Playoffs!

Quote:
My favorite guy on Wild'n Out and he will also be on Short Circuitz, is Katt Williams aka Money Mike aka the short guy with weird hair every episode.
Yeah man, and he always destoryed in the wildstyle round especially. I liked the Wayne Brady episode.
Old 04-01-2007, 05:36 PM   #11
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Katt Williams stand up comedy is funny as hell to and another show im looking forward to is the show following Three 6 Mafia.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 05:41 PM   #12
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Katt Williams stand up comedy is funny as hell to and another show im looking forward to is the show following Three 6 Mafia.

O yea that show looks pretty sick, its premiering the same night as that Show Short Circuitz, the name of the show is Adventures in hollyhood.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:50 AM   #13
brokenthumb
Kids at the park dunk on me

brokenthumb has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7

I'm actually not a fan at all of Wild 'N Out at all....but Katt Williams is about the only thing i can stand from that show. For those that haven't seen it, here's a link to his standup that Jailblazers was mentioning.

Now, this is obviously NSFW, etc because of all the bad language:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...williams&hl=en
brokenthumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:25 AM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation hereL.Kizzle has a near all-star reputation here

Wow, that Short Circuitz show was total garbage. I don't think I laughed once, at least Wild N Out was funny sometimes, but Nick Cannots new sketch show suck.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #15
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Wow, that Short Circuitz show was total garbage. I don't think I laughed once, at least Wild N Out was funny sometimes, but Nick Cannots new sketch show suck.

i hear u man. short circutz suked ass. even Katt william's skit wasnt too funny. letdown

didnt catch the 3 6 mafia or human giants shows tho. hopefully the'll b better
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: