Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-05-2007, 03:16 AM   #46
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Official LakersDynasty Owes Me $50 Thread

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27086

Now go kill yourself *****.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:19 AM   #47
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Statman and LD if I handed you guys a knife and asked whos special what would happen?

Just curious
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:20 AM   #48
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh and in that thread BLow gave you a "get outta jail free" card. Looks like you can use it now.

Quote:
I think he should get a "get outta jail free" card in case he ever loses one of these things lol...as a show of gratitude for cleaning the board up
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:21 AM   #49
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Statman and LD if I handed you guys a knife and asked whos special what would happen?

Just curious
Typical H&O, completely ignoring my post after you got punked. What a waste of human life.

Didn't you say you never made a bet? What happened to that?
Old 04-05-2007, 03:21 AM   #50
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Just curious
Old 04-05-2007, 03:21 AM   #51
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Old 04-05-2007, 03:23 AM   #52
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Old 04-05-2007, 03:24 AM   #53
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

2 retards doesn't even equal one response....or even know what i'm talking about

I gave way for you both 2 speak now .
Old 04-05-2007, 03:25 AM   #54
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Oh and in that thread BLow gave you a "get outta jail free" card. Looks like you can use it now.
lol that settles it then. Seriously though, If I'm expected to follow through with every bet I make then so should other people, most of the bets I have won people didn't keep their word. If H&O and Pleezebelieve both leave the forum I'll send you the $50.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:26 AM   #55
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
2 retards doesn't even equal one response....or even know what i'm talking about

I gave way for you both 2 speak now .
Hey moron, go check out the link I provided, you're not even man enough to give me a response to that? You claimed in this very same thread that you never made a bet with me, what happened to that?
Old 04-05-2007, 03:32 AM   #56
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Using the hand w/o the knife I would point at myself. Then I would throw the knife at one of your p hats.
Old 04-05-2007, 03:36 AM   #57
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation
Thumbs down Re: The Official LakersDynasty Owes Me $50 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
If H&O and Pleezebelieve both leave the forum I'll send you the $50.

You just plain old suck and should have never bet in the first place. No class, no honor or honesty.

Those other two situations don't come into play over this one bet, they are completely seperate incidents.

I wouldn't bet on these boards anyway, but I'll remember you as not holding your word. No respect.
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:55 AM   #58
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalkmaze
You just plain old suck and should have never bet in the first place. No class, no honor or honesty.

Those other two situations don't come into play over this one bet, they are completely seperate incidents.

I wouldn't bet on these boards anyway, but I'll remember you as not holding your word. No respect.
And who the **** are you? Why don't you biitch about those people not leaving after they lost a bet to me? So if I lose I have to hold my word but if I win they don't have to follow through with the bet and we should all just let it go? **** that.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:03 AM   #59
Chalkmaze
Good college starter

Chalkmaze has decent reputationChalkmaze has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
And who the **** are you? Why don't you biitch about those people not leaving after they lost a bet to me? So if I lose I have to hold my word but if I win they don't have to follow through with the bet and we should all just let it go? **** that.

They are not the threads I happened to be reading at the time, this is the only one I'm worried about. I'm not worried about them, only the fact that you screwed the guy out of a bet you made. You flaked out on your bet, that's the bottom line. YOU SUCK and have NO HONOR
Chalkmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:07 AM   #60
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Well then I'll give you something to read, he's posting on this very same page after he lost a bet to me.

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27086

Send him pms and tell him how much he sucks and has no honor. Goddamn mormons.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: