Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-05-2007, 08:59 PM   #91
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

Default Re: The Official LakersDynasty Owes Me $50 Thread

Haha, look at all these losers in here saying he should pay some random shmuck at ISH. It's not like he's a good friend of the guy. What now, does he lose whatever ISH clout he may or may not have had?

It makes me laugh when everyone chimes in and tells someone else what they should do. As if they'd pay if the roles were reversed. I wouldn't pay shizzle. In fact, LD i think you're a smuck if you do pay!

haha, no offense of course ! :
m1sterb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:03 PM   #92
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1sterb
Haha, look at all these losers in here saying he should pay some random shmuck at ISH. It's not like he's a good friend of the guy. What now, does he lose whatever ISH clout he may or may not have had?

It makes me laugh when everyone chimes in and tells someone else what they should do. As if they'd pay if the roles were reversed. I wouldn't pay shizzle. In fact, LD i think you're a smuck if you do pay!

That's just type type of person you are to be honest. Even if you had no intention to honor a bet, to make somebody believe you would is low and shows your true character, wheather it's on the internet or not. I don't make bets I can 't pay, and I always pay my debts. Guess it's just a character thing.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:05 PM   #93
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:

so why make a bet then? make him learn a lesson.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #94
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
That's just type type of person you are to be honest. Even if you had no intention to honor a bet, to make somebody believe you would is low and shows your true character, wheather it's on the internet or not. I don't make bets I can 't pay, and I always pay my debts. Guess it's just a character thing.

I guess. If it was in real life and I knew the guy/gal thats different. But from just some random post on ISH? Hell no...

I just find it humorous that someone would expect to get paid. That's the true shmuck. I guess LD's internet character value has lost some stock. oh damn!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:11 PM   #95
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
so why make a bet then? make him learn a lesson.

maybe so some guy can get his panties in a bunch when some anonymous poster on the internet doesn't pay a bet. What's even more hilarious is to watch people post and to suggest if the roles were reversed they'd pay. Get real..
Old 04-05-2007, 09:13 PM   #96
Targus™
Good college starter

Quote:
maybe so some guy can get his panties in a bunch when some anonymous poster on the internet doesn't pay a bet. What's even more hilarious is to watch people post and to suggest if the roles were reversed they'd pay. Get real..

lighten up a bit would'ya, we're just havin' a laugh, bro.
Targus™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #97
m1sterb
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Targus™
lighten up a bit would'ya, we're just havin' a laugh, bro.

ok :

Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #98
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Why do you have your GF's picture as your avatar?

Read that thread, I was given a "get out of jail for free" card by other posters because of my great services to Ish by getting rid of PB and H&O, for a while at least. So yeah, I'm going to put that into use right now.
What is this 3rd grade treehouse bull****. Stupidest crap i've heard in a while, this ain't monopoly kid, man up and pay.
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:23 AM   #99
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGofTHEcourt
What is this 3rd grade treehouse bull****. Stupidest crap i've heard in a while, this ain't monopoly kid, man up and pay.
Who the hell are you chump? This is the first time I've ever seen you and you're already on my d!ck. Do I owe you $50? Are you his mother? Are you his Lawyer? No? Thought so.

OMG, what will I ever do, my online reputation is ruined. I can never have a family again. No girl will want me. No one will hire me. I'm doomed.

Let Jeff go ahead and ban me, I couldn't care less, been banned a few times before, it means nothing to me.

LOL @ you losers saying you would pay up, get a life and get off my nuts, I'm not Kobe.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:57 AM   #100
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Quote:
LOL @ you losers saying you would pay up, get a life and get off my nuts, I'm not Kobe.

Actually I would pay up because I'm not a b!tch chump who makes bets I know I won't pay. I got the money and I'm man enough to swallow my pride and pay the man. If you don't like the fact that some people are better men, deal with it. Get off honest people's nuts. Guess you aren't Kobe, because I know Kobe can afford $50.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:00 AM   #101
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Actually I would pay up because I'm not a b!tch chump who makes bets I know I won't pay. I got the money and I'm man enough to swallow my pride and pay the man. If you don't like the fact that some people are better men, deal with it. Get off honest people's nuts. Guess you aren't Kobe, because I know Kobe can afford $50.
Why does it bother you what I do? Are you upset that someone on the internet that you've never met before isn't getting his money? I mean really? Is that how boring your life is that you have to worry about this ****? Sorry that you're going through these rough times man, I know it's hard being a queens fan these days.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:14 AM   #102
bleedinpurple
Decent college freshman

first of all, this thread is HILARIOUS!

LD, my man, you lost the bet...gotta pay up. That's what men do.

(also, we can't have these bums saying Laker fans have no honor).
bleedinpurple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:39 AM   #103
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

Quote:
Who the hell are you chump? This is the first time I've ever seen you and you're already on my d!ck. Do I owe you $50? Are you his mother? Are you his Lawyer? No? Thought so.

OMG, what will I ever do, my online reputation is ruined. I can never have a family again. No girl will want me. No one will hire me. I'm doomed.

Let Jeff go ahead and ban me, I couldn't care less, been banned a few times before, it means nothing to me.

I'm not on anyones nuts. You expect people to own up to losing a bet to you, but you don't have too? Then you pull some Treehouse Club bull**** like "BLow gave me teh get outta jail free card! So i'm good :p". You're a little b!tch kid.

Wait, I think Dragonball Z is on! It is a requirement to watch it in the Treehouse Club!
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #104
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

OMG, I have groopiesssssssssss.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:43 AM   #105
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

grupie rhymes w/ poopy