Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-04-2007, 03:09 PM   #1
LakerRaider
Great college starter

LakerRaider has an OK reputation so far
Default OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ESPN 2

It's on right now. It's 0-0.
LakerRaider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:07 PM   #2
AveryIsGod
I brick open layups

AveryIsGod has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ESPN 2

1-1 now with a beautiful goal by Wayne Rooney!
Finally broke his scoring drought
AveryIsGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ES

2-1 ROMA! Just like that the ManU fan are quiet and the Roma fans are up.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:14 PM   #4
AveryIsGod
I brick open layups

Default Re: OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ESPN 2

Hey I'm a Man U fan and I ain't shutting up! Think before you bash! Even if we lose this game, if we go home and beat Roma by 2-0 we'll be movin' on due to aggregate!!
Old 04-04-2007, 04:17 PM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: AS Roma Versus Manchester United Champions League Play Airing Right Now On ES

Quote:
Originally Posted by AveryIsGod
Hey I'm a Man U fan and I ain't shutting up! Think before you bash! Even if we lose this game, if we go home and beat Roma by 2-0 we'll be movin' on due to aggregate!!

How the well was I bashing? Idiot, I was talking about the fans at the game. I swear, kids these days. By the way, if's are nothing! If Roma wins by 4-1 today, then you won't advance if you win 2-0, don't act as if the final score will be 2-1 as Roma can still score, so can ManU. Next time before you open your mouth, think about what your typing.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:20 PM   #6
AveryIsGod
I brick open layups

Tell that to most of he posters on this board. If we made a No If rule there would be no posts! And you called me the idiot. I'm sorry but Utd. is too good to go 4-1 down, sorry! Watch 20+ games and you know this.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:25 PM   #7
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
Tell that to most of he posters on this board. If we made a No If rule there would be no posts! And you called me the idiot. I'm sorry but Utd. is too good to go 4-1 down, sorry! Watch 20+ games and you know this.

Where the hell in my post did I say we should make a no-if rules? I just said they are nothing because they are worth nothing. You are an idiot, any team can go down 4-1 against any team. Try again kid.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:28 PM   #8
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

LakerRaider, help me out here. What does AS stand for? What does ESPN2 stand for? Where is the game being played? Why do your titles blow so many chunks?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 04:32 PM   #9
AveryIsGod
I brick open layups

People like you crack me and make me laugh. You take a crack at Man Utd. fans about being quiet after the other team scores and then when someone replies yo proceed to call them and idiot and a kid. I am neither, I was merely mentioning that 2-1 is actually a very good result on the road during UEFA. But of course soemone has to get offended at the fact that even though Roma wins this game someone thinks that they necessarily win the aggregate. Yes I am A Man. Utd. homer and I will admit it, but I also know how to objective and realize that now that we have ten men, it is unlikely that we can pull out the victory. There fore I was mentioning that we could lose the game but still move on. Don't take things out of context.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:35 PM   #10
qrich
King Heno

Quote:
People like you crack me and make me laugh. You take a crack at Man Utd. fans about being quiet after the other team scores and then when someone replies yo proceed to call them and idiot and a kid. I am neither, I was merely mentioning that 2-1 is actually a very good result on the road during UEFA. But of course soemone has to get offended at the fact that even though Roma wins this game someone thinks that they necessarily win the aggregate. Yes I am A Man. Utd. homer and I will admit it, but I also know how to objective and realize that now that we have ten men, it is unlikely that we can pull out the victory. There fore I was mentioning that we could lose the game but still move on. Don't take things out of context.

That's because you are an idiot. ManU fans were quiet after Roma scored weren't they? Exactly kid. And no where did I also say Roma wins the aggregate so try again.
Old 04-04-2007, 04:38 PM   #11
AveryIsGod
I brick open layups

Now here did I say that you said the Roma won the aggregate. Again Context. 2-1 final score not suprising becaus egenerally it is a tie or the home team wins in UEFA. Call me a kid all you want it doesn't change that fact that you are getting so worked up over this. it's quite amusing. I am pleased with the result considering the circumstances. Well the game is over, Roma won, Man U needs to do well home. End of Story.
Old 04-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #12
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

**** Roma, their players, their fans and their police. Mother****ing idiots

Check this out

http://www.dailymotion.com/Matthierr...k_crowd-fights

Kill those son of a *****es, stupid police.

Anyway, game was weak. WTH is Scholes thinking? I'm starting to be sick of his tackles. Bad game, at least we scored.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #13
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Man U is still gonna advance.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #14
Soccer10
Banned

Soccer10 has an OK reputation so far

^ Damn right.
Soccer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 06:38 PM   #15
D-Wade
Great college starter

D-Wade has an OK reputation so far

United only got to win 1-0 and make it 2-2 and there through.
D-Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: