Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 04-15-2007, 10:18 PM   #16
nOboDy kNoWs
I brick open layups

nOboDy kNoWs has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Philippine Basketball Association Thread

Quote:
1.Joe Devance (Welcoat Dragons) - Height: 6-7 DOB: 1983, Last year he could have been the top overall pick if he already complete all the major requirements in his citizenship case. The 6-7 Devance is a former PBL Most Valuable Player Devance is averaging 15.5 points, 9.2 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game in his last PBL Stint in 2005-06 Seasons. I think Welcoat in order to booster their frontline will select Devance in this years draft.

2.Rob Reyes (Coke traded to SMB) - Robert Reyes 6-6 Harbour Centre / Jacksonville. If Reyes made it to the deadline, they would have selected Reyes 1st first overall. SMB is in love with Reyes' game - no-nonsense, great rebounder, loves the dirty work inside and has full of energy, something their current big men lacks.

devance and reyes? are they still here in the Philippines? i believe they are not Filipino citizens that's why they left the PBL and never came back.
nOboDy kNoWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 05:01 AM   #17
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOboDy kNoWs
devance and reyes? are they still here in the Philippines? i believe they are not Filipino citizens that's why they left the PBL and never came back.

They are legit Filipino citizen, Joe Devance mom is a Filipina while Rob Reyes is a pure Filipino. By the way Rob Reyes is the nephew of former PBA player Eric Reyes.
Baller1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:40 AM   #18
nOboDy kNoWs
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baller1986
They are legit Filipino citizen, Joe Devance mom is a Filipina while Rob Reyes is a pure Filipino. By the way Rob Reyes is the nephew of former PBA player Eric Reyes.

yah, i know he's the nephew of Eric Reyes. but that doesn't mean that he's a filipino. what if he's already an american citizen? and, what's the reason for their absence in the PBL despite having a good conference there? Devance is the MVP i think 2 conferences ago while Reyes was an important part of the champion harbour team.

and i think, no team will draft Reyes at number 2 or in the first round. there are plenty big men way better than him, who has outside shooting and has foot work. Reyes is much like Sam Ekwe of San Beda. Belga, Bono, Aljamal, Kramer, and Quinahan are some of the big guys that will be drafted ahead of Reyes if he decides to turn pro.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:53 AM   #19
nOboDy kNoWs
I brick open layups

Quote:
10.Douglas Kramer (Red bull), it is obvious that the Redbull management will select this 6-4 forward from Ateneo. With half of the lineup coming from Katipunan, I think this will be a reunion of some sort.

fyi, red bull doesn't have a first round pick this year. red bull traded its 2006 & 2007 first round pick to alaska for rich alvarez. they cannot get Intal and Kramer in the second round because they are 1st round locks. but if they really want a dimwit atenean(sorry, redundant) they can draft macky escalona which can surely help their back court. red bull really needs a point guard. but, when this happens, another atenean will lose his spot and that is membrere who can't even bring down the ball and always commit turnovers. one of the worst pick in the 2006 draft.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:18 AM   #20
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

Baller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected posterBaller1986 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nOboDy kNoWs
fyi, red bull doesn't have a first round pick this year. red bull traded its 2006 & 2007 first round pick to alaska for rich alvarez. they cannot get Intal and Kramer in the second round because they are 1st round locks. but if they really want a dimwit atenean(sorry, redundant) they can draft macky escalona which can surely help their back court. red bull really needs a point guard. but, when this happens, another atenean will lose his spot and that is membrere who can't even bring down the ball and always commit turnovers. one of the worst pick in the 2006 draft.

I think REdbull get the first round pick from the Tugade trade last PBA Conference, so it defend on the final position of the SMB this Conference in which they are on the bottom cellar.
Old 04-18-2007, 09:52 AM   #21
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

FULLY-CHARGED PHONE PALS SMOTHER REALTORS

Cardona-Allado connection helps TNT end 2-game slump

Wednesday, 18 April 2007

Talk ‘N Text coach Derick Pumaren admitted he was disappointed over their last two defeats.

So before the Phone Pals left their locker room Wednesday night for a game against the Sta. Lucia Realtors, Pumaren stressed one important point which he wrote in bold letters on the board: PLAY WITH A SENSE OF URGENCY.
Led by Mark Cardona and Don Allado, the Phone Pals took to heart their coach’s order and came away with a 99-84 rout over the struggling Realtors at the Araneta Coliseum to snap a two-game slump.

Both teams shot poorly in the first half but the Phone Pals managed to post a comfortable lead at halftime by pounding the Realtors off the boards.

“We needed this win very badly and the players showed a lot of character. They moved the ball well and they defended very well,” Pumaren said.

While he was relieved that his team moved to the middle of the pack and in contention for an outright quarterfinal spot, Pumaren said his troops fell short of their goal halfway through the Talk ‘N Text-PBA Fiesta Conference.

“I thought we could be a 0.600 team after the first half of the elimination,” Pumaren said.

Cardona scored 24 points on a 10-of-15 shooting while Allado had 22 markers and 12 rebounds to show the way for the Phone Pals, who improved to 4-5.

J.J Sullinger had a bad shooting night, going only 6-of-16 from the field and finished with 19 points. But he was 6-for-6 from the foul line. As a team, Talk N Text went 14-for-14 from the stripe.

The Phone Pals shot 38 percent in the first half, just a little better over the Realtors (33 percent) but made up for it with strong rebounding, beating Sta. Lucia in the boards battle, 61-42.

Their superiority off the boards included a 21-13 edge on offensive side which netted them 27 second chance points.

“I hope with continue to play like this every night,” Pumaren said.

After trailing 27-46 at halftime, the Realtors grimly fought back in the second half but couldn’t get their game going as they struggle offensively. Sloppy defense also added to their woes.

Rookie Kelly Williams scored 22 points but made just 7 of 23 attempts from the field and Rock Winston added 21 for the Realtors who picked up their second straight loss and closed out the first half of the eliminations with a 3-6 mark.

Sta. Lucia shot just 37 percent for the game and made just 19 of 27 free throws.

Six straight points by Williams pulled the Realtors within 20-29 with 8:22 left in the second quarter. But the Phone Pals, starring Allado, Harvey Carey and Felix Belano responded with a 17-7 run to rip the game wide open. (DBC)

The scores:

Talk ‘N Text 99 – Cardona 24, Allado 22, Sullinger 19, Washington 10, Carey 8, Belano 7, Pablo 4, de Ocampo Y. 3, Billones 2, Aldave 0, Santos 0, Fran 0, Noble 0.

Sta. Lucia 84 –
Williams 22, Winston 21, Miranda 9, Santos 6. Espino 6, Bughao 5, Isip 5, Omolon 4, Aquino 4, Mendoza 2, Catli 0, Gonzales 0.

Quarterscores: 23-14, 46-27, 78-57, 99-84.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:53 PM   #22
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

AIR21 REPEATS OVER JAMES YAP-LESS PUREFOODS

Canaleta erupts for season-high 30 to lead Express

Thursday, 19 April 2007

Purefoods Tender Juicy became all the more depleted with ace wingman James Yap attending to his celebrity wife Kris Aquino who gave birth to their first child.

With last season’s MVP at the bedside of his wife at the Makati Medical Center, the Giants labored Thursday at The Arena in San Juan, suffering another loss at the hands of the Air21 Express in the Talk ‘N Text PBA Fiesta Conference.
KG Canaleta erupted for 16 points in the first quarter as the Express seized the initiative early and cruised to a 102-89 win over the hapless Giants.

Shawn Daniels, Gary David and Wynne Arboleda also made an impact for the Express as they repeated over the Giants in a game marred by a near-fight between Purefoods’ Marquin Chandler and Air21 rookie Arwind Santos.

Emotions ran high after Chandler and Santos got entangled then the Air21 player tumbled down the floor. Chandler was called a personal foul while Santos and Purefoods’ Don Camaso were both assessed technical fouls in the aftermath of the near fight.

Air21 was enjoying a 75-56 spread when the incident happened. The Express soon brushed aside the distraction and went on to close out their stint in the first half of the eliminations with a 6-3 win-loss record.

The Express whipped the Giants, 107-103, in their first meeting at the Cuneta Astrodome last March 23.
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
Curiously, coach Bo Perasol and his troops lost three of their next four games after that.

Purefoods absorbed its fifth loss in its last six games and slid to 3-7, just half-game in front of tailenders San Miguel Beer and Welcoat.

The Express completely got the Giants’ number with Canaleta coming out smoking to give Air21 a huge lead early.

The former UE Warrior went 6-of-8 from the field for 16 points that went with four rebounds right in the opening canto.

The Express took the first quarter at 28-15, sat on a 19-point cushion twice in the third period and enjoyed double-digit spreads the rest of the way.

Canaleta finished with a season-high 30 points – two points shy of his career-high -- with
David, Daniels and Arboleda each adding at least 11.

Chandler paced the Giants with 26.

After the Giants came within 10, Canaleta rifled in a trey then Jimwell Torion stole off Chandler before setting up Mark Telan for a lay-up to all but settled the outcome of the game at 89-74. (NC)

The scores:

Air21 102 – Canaleta 30, David 16, Daniels 15, Arboleda 11, Se 9, Santos 8, Torion 6, Telan 4, Dimaunahan 3.

Purefoods 89 – Chandler 26, Simon 19, Evangelista 12, Castrillo 10, Yee 8, Salvador 7, Yap 5, Camaso 2, Artadi 0, Gamboa 0.

Quarterscores: 28-15, 55-44, 79-64, 102-89.
Old 04-20-2007, 08:27 AM   #23
Baller1986
The Real ISH Legend

GINEBRA BEATS COKE, JOINS RED BULL ON TOP ANEW

Nealy registers triple double, outplays new Tigers import

Friday, 20 April 2007

Coach Jong Uichico didn't take a while to respond when asked what keeps Barangay Ginebra's streak going.

"I think were playing efficient basketball and improving on things that we do good already," he said point blank.

There's no doubt the Kings looked on top of their game in a 105-93 victory over the Coca-Cola Tigers in their rematch Friday night at the Araneta Coliseum.

The game was practically a mismatch with Rod Nealy providing the only highlight of contest by turning a triple-double performance that hung in the balance until he cornered a defensive rebound – his 10 th -- off a missed free throw by new Coca-Cola import Jeff Varem with 23 seconds remaining.

When the final buzzer had sounded, Nealy tallied 32 points on a 12-of-26 shooting, had 12 rebounds and 11 assists to lead an amazing performance by the Kings, who won their fourth consecutive game and earned a piece of the lead in the Talk ‘N Text-PBA Fiesta Conference.

"Everyone is focused on what we're trying to achieve. They're playing their guts out and playing their hearts out," Uichico observed of his players.

"I think the players know that we can't make so many mistakes because we can't make up for it on the offensive end unlike when Mark (Caguioa) and Jayjay (Helterbrand) were around," he added.

Four other Kings scored in double figures with Ronald Tubid contributing 17 points and Billy Mamaril adding 16 off the bench, his best game this season. Egay Echavez added 14 points on a 5-of-6 shooting – also a season-high -- and Jec Chia, another reserve, had 10 for the Ginebra which improved to an 8-2 (win-loss) record to tie Red Bull on top of the standings.

Ginebra scored the game's first nine points but Coca-Cola quickly responded with a 17-4 run to grab a four-point lead.

But the Tigers didn't enjoy the lead long enough.

In a span of 3:30 minutes, the Kings behind the six points of Mamaril completed a 10-to-nothing run to pull ahead before ending the first quarter with 25-19 lead which they never relinquished the rest of the way.

John Arigo led Coca-Cola with 24 points but he didn't get any support from his teammates when he tried to rally the Tigers in the fourth quarter.

Varem, who replaced the hurting Anthony Johnson, appeared to be a sound defensive player. He scored 16 points and had 13 rebounds but apparently was still working his way to the team's system.

Ali Peek tallied 15 points but had to sit out the remaining eight minutes of the third after picking up his fifth foul.

With Peek on the bench, the Kings took the opportunity and dominated the poor shooting Tigers, who picked up their sixth loss in 10 games.

Ginebra shot 55 percent from the field compared to Coca-Cola's 43 percent shooting and the Kings outrebounded the Tigers, 47-38.

The Kings also beat the Tigers in their first meeting 101-97 last March 22. (DBC)

The scores:

Barangay Ginebra 105 – Nealy 32, Tubid 17, Mamaril 16, Echavez 14, Chia 10, Salvacion 7, Santos 5, Macapagal 2, Seigle 2, Holper 0.

Coca-Cola 93 – Arigo 24, Varem 16, Peek 15, Cabagnot 11, Avenido 10, Calimag 6, Tolomia 5, Antonio 5, Duremdes 1, Misolas 0.

Quarterscores: 25-19, 55-44, 80-68, 105-93.
Old 04-20-2007, 04:07 PM   #24
freethrow
Can barely lace up my sneakers

freethrow has an OK reputation so far

Just out of curiosity.... How much of a commericial success is the PBA for the Phillipines? I mean relatively of course. But are players stars and divas like here that are contracted for millions to "sell" things?

www.sportskool.com
freethrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:01 AM   #25
Cavsfan
Banned

Cavsfan has an OK reputation so far

GINEBRA SOSYO SA TOP SPOT

Hindi pa rin nagpapaawat ang Brgy. Ginebra Gin Kings sa pagkamal ng panalo matapos paamuin ang Coca-Cola Tigers, 105-93, kahapon sa second round matchup nila sa elimination phase ng 2007 PBA Fiesta Conference sa Araneta Coliseum.

Pinalawak ng 2007 Philippine Cup champion ang kanilang winning streak sa apat kasabay ng pagsosyo sa Red Bull Barakos sa top spot sa 8-2 win-loss record.

Kuminang ng triple-double performance ang Kings import na si Rod Nealy sa pagpako ng 32 points, 11 rebounds at 11 assists habang katuwang si Billy Mamaril na may season-high 16 points, anim na boards at may 7-of-8 field goal shooting.

Nagdala rin sina Ronald Tubid ng 17 points, si Egay Echavez ay may 14 points habang si Gec Chia ay nagsubi ng 10 points.

Nabaon naman ang Tigers sa kartang 4-6 bagama’t nakakuha ng 24 points kay John Arigo at 15 points mula kay bigman Ali Peek.

Ang bagong import naman ng Coca-Cola na si Jeff Varem ay nagtala lamang ng 16 points at 11 rebounds. Si Varem, na dumating lamang noong Miyerkules, ang pumalit sa posisyon ni Anthony Johnson. Nakapaglaro na si Varem sa Cleveland Cavaliers at World Basketball sa Saitama, Japan habang nasa Nigerian national team.

Sa unang canto pa lamang ay iniwan na kaagad ng Kings ang Tigers at pinalawak pa ang kanilang abante, 55-44, sa halftime.

Mula rito ay pinagharian na ng Ginebra ang buong sagupaan bagama’t nagpakita ng kaunting pagbalik ang Tigers, 93-86, may 3:42 na lamang sa payoff period. Ngunit ito na ang pinakamalapit na kanilang naabot nang magsiklab ng 6-0 run ang Kings may mahigit dalawang minuto na lamang sa sagupaan.
Cavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:03 AM   #26
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

ok, i just got back from a 6-week trip to the philippines. i went for my wedding/honeymoon, but i managed to squeeze in 2 pba games during my second week. by the way, i forgot who told me that legran condos on eisenhower was nice, but it was wack and it was haunted too. i'll spare that story.

back to the games. i felt like i was watching division 3 high school bball games, and the only thing close to entertainment was watching those gay guys and trannies make the players miss shots. lol. i saw one of those import players at greenhills buying fake louis vuitton purses the next day. forgot his name. the fat center from air21. that was semi-entertaining too.
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #27
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeClips
ok, i just got back from a 6-week trip to the philippines. i went for my wedding/honeymoon, but i managed to squeeze in 2 pba games during my second week. by the way, i forgot who told me that legran condos on eisenhower was nice, but it was wack and it was haunted too. i'll spare that story.

back to the games. i felt like i was watching division 3 high school bball games, and the only thing close to entertainment was watching those gay guys and trannies make the players miss shots. lol. i saw one of those import players at greenhills buying fake louis vuitton purses the next day. forgot his name. the fat center from air21. that was semi-entertaining too.
Rofl I think that was Daniels, I also saw Tony Lange buying fake Nike there in his Son Goku shirt Why what was with Legran how wack was it?
ErhnamDjinn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007, 02:33 AM   #28
Cavsfan
Banned

Shout-out from Parks’ son

SPORTING CHANCE By Joaquin M. Henson

The Philippine Star 05/10/2007

Seven-time PBA Best Import awardee Bobby Parks’ son Ray sent an email from Memphis the other day to say he’s doing fine playing basketball and missing his Filipino relatives.

Ray seems on the way to becoming a Fil-Am superstar. He turned only 14 last Feb. 19 and now stands 6-4, give or take an inch. From the way he’s growing, Ray could shoot up to 6-8 – way taller than his dad who was listed a generous 6-5 in US college basketball record books.

Ray’s email was written in both English and Filipino, like a true Fil-Am. Here’s what he said:

"My name is Bobby Ray Parks, Jr. but my close friends call me Ray. I am originally from the Philippines.

"Ako ay tumira sa Pilipinas ng eight to nine years. I speak Tagalog fluently. I am about 6-3 or 6-4 and I play all positions but I prefer to play the shooting guard or small forward (positions).

"Ako ngayon ay tumitira sa Memphis, Tennessee. I’ve been staying here for a year. I average about 25 points a game and around seven rebounds and five assists. I just turned 14 last Feb. 19 and I weigh about 178 pounds.

"There is a lot more competition here in Memphis. I’m a lefty and I can handle, shoot, post up and dunk. Also, I wear a size 14 shoe. I attend Ridgeway Middle School and I’m in the eighth grade going to ninth. I hope to play in the NBA or PBA someday. That’s after I finish college.

"I would want to give a shout-out to my family in the Philippines and my close friends. Ingat kayo, mga kababayan ko, mga taga-Parañaque at Makati."

Ray’s Filipina mother Shane was Bobby’s first wife. Bobby is remarried to another Filipina, Jasmine
Old 05-10-2007, 10:38 AM   #29
Cavsfan
Banned

Ryan Reyes: Next Big Thing in Amateur Basketball?

By REY C. LACHICA
mb.com.ph

HE ARRIVED in the country only last week and just played for two games for Henkel Sista in the PBL Unity Cup, but this early, Ryan Reyes is already being hailed by many as the next important player in the amateur league.

At 6-foot-1, Reyes is perfect for the role of a point-guard. He’s quick, strong and creative.

In the words of coach Caloy Garcia, the 23-year-old Reyes is manna from heaven.

"Hulog siya ng langit sa amin," said Garcia after Reyes powered the Super Sealers to a 67-61 come-from-behind win over San Miguel-Magnolia last Tuesday.

Playing only his second match, Reyes tallied 20 point on 7-of-8 shooting from the field and was perfect from the stripes, making all five attempts.

But what sets Reyes apart from his teammates is his ability to take over at crunch time. And to think that the guy has yet to trade cell phone numbers with his teammates.

"I just want to bring out the best from my teammates that’s why I played hard. I want to lead the team as long as I can help," said Reyes, a former high school teammate of Jason Kapono of the Miami Heat.

Reyes’ gung-ho brand of basketball has not escaped the attention of PBL Commissioner Chino Trinidad.

"May mapupuntahan ang batang ito, masipag at deadly sa perimeter," said Trinidad.

In his debut – also against Magnolia last Saturday – Reyes showed a glimpse of what he can do, logging in 18 points in just 16 minutes of action.

The comparison with PBA stars Jayjay Helterbrand and Mark Caguioa could not be avoided.

"Pang showtime talaga siya," said Garcia.

But unlike some Fil-Americans whose behavior have raised eyebrows, Reyes appears to maintain an attitude dear to Filipinos.

"Ang bait na bata ito, hindi siya katulad ng ibang Fil-Am, walang reklamo ito sa katawan," said player-agent Charlie Dy.

Reyes is no stranger to the Philippine basketball.

Two years ago, he played for the national team then bankrolled by businessman Henri Jean Lhuillier. When the team disbanded, he went back to the United States to finish a degree in physical therapy at Cal State Fullerton.

When presented with another opportunity to play here, Reyes said he did not think twice and packed his bag to return to the Philippines after Sista made an offer he could not refuse.

"I really like to play here, so when I got an offer, I did not hesitate to come here," said Reyes, whose father hails from Batangas.

The PBA beckons for the talented Fil-Am, but he wants to don the national jersey first before making the big jump.

"If there’s an opportunity, why not," Reyes said.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:42 AM   #30
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sta. LUCIA BREAKS OUT OF SKID, NIPS PUREFOODS
Jamaal Williams’ heroics snap Realtors’ 5-game slump

Friday, 11 May 2007

ANTIPOLO – With the game on the line, Jamaal Williams made things happen in the closing seconds as the Sta. Lucia Realtors got past the Purefoods Tender Juicy Giants, 93-92, in a tension-filled endgame Friday night at the Ynares Center here.

The Sta. Lucia import grabbed a crucial offensive rebound after Marlou Aquino missed from eight feet and went on to score the go-ahead, 93-92, with 37 seconds remaining.

"I'm so relieved," offered Sta. Lucia coach Boyet Fernandez when asked how he felt.

Friday night's victory was certainly refreshing for a team that has endured five consecutive defeats and fighting hard to make the playoffs in the 2007 Talk N Text PBA Fiesta Conference.

"Even when the losses kept piling up I never lost my confidence in my players. But tonight I felt they played as a team," Fernandez said.

Jamaal Williams tallied 32 points on 12-of-22 shooting and grabbed 15 rebounds to show the way for the Realtors, who moved up to 4-9. Nelbert Omolon added 26 points and rookie Kelly Williams had 18 while taking 13 of his 19 attempts from the 3-point range.

It was a frustrating loss for the Giants, who appeared to have the game under control when James Yap knocked in a 3-pointer for an 88-81 lead with 3:34 to go.

But poor decision making, poor shot selection and bad plays down the stretch cost them the game.

Marquin Chandler turned in 40 points but couldn't make the big plays when they needed it. Worse, James Yap (20 points) also disappeared in the crucial stretch.

After taking the opening quarter by 27-24, the Realtors stretched the lead to 12 midway in the second quarter as Omolon, Kelly Williams and Norman Gonzales each hit a three during a 15-6 run.

But the Giants, who came into the game hoping to snap a two-game slump, charged back behind Chandler and Rey Evangelista, who scored nine of his 11 points in the second quarter, as they returned to their locker room with a 52-51 lead at halftime. (DBC)

The scores:

Sta. Lucia 93 – Williams 32, Omolon 26, Williams K. 18, Aquino 6, Miranda 4, Gonzales 3, Bughao 2, catli 2, Isip 0, Mendoza 0.

Purefoods 92 – Chandler 40, Yap, J. 20, Evangelista 11, Simon 7, Castillo 5, Yee 4, yap 2, Camaso 2, Salvador 1, Artadi 0.

Quarters: 27-24, 51-52, 65-73, 93-92
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: