Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 04-05-2007, 03:40 PM   #16
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I'm gonna be upset if Sixers keep winning, lose Durant and Oden

I don't think Conley's coming out.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Conley should start over Speedy.

I don't disagree, but team politics will make it hard pressed to start a 19 year old over a 28 year old that you are paying 6mil per to. Plus I wouldn't want to throw him into the fire immediately anyway. I'd at least wait until after the preseason
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:45 PM   #18
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What a bad time to be overacheivers, eh GoBB?
What's sad is that we don't have a snowball's chance in hell even if we do make the playoffs and winning gives us less of a percentages. That's why I created a thread saying the Sixers represent everything good in sports. I wish they'd get rewarded for their efforts. It's a comforting thought that we do have alot of picks in this draft with ample talent and our team has good chemistry right now.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #19
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

agreed I hate when my team wins games against all expectation.

sir this is a difference of what? 5% in the lottery? cheer your team and don't worry about it, chances are, whatever happens would have happened anyway. besides... karma. heard of it?
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 03:51 PM   #20
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I was rooting for Philly to beat the Knicks last night. If somehow the Bulls get a top 2 pick the East can just concede at least 4 of the next 10 years. Id pay a few hundred dollars to see the faces of Knick fans if its announced they got #1.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:19 PM   #21
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
I was rooting for Philly to beat the Knicks last night. If somehow the Bulls get a top 2 pick the East can just concede at least 4 of the next 10 years. Id pay a few hundred dollars to see the faces of Knick fans if its announced they got #1.
if that happened i would personally hunt down isiah and chop his balls off
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:25 PM   #22
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

bastard T-Wolves are tanking. I need the rest of the teams in the L to tank harder.

It'd be real nice if T-Wolves got the 11th pick.
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:26 PM   #23
JohnnyBravo5
Local High School Star

JohnnyBravo5 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius

Nope that pick belongs to the Hawks via the pacers
JohnnyBravo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:39 PM   #24
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius
bastard T-Wolves are tanking. I need the rest of the teams in the L to tank harder.

Quiet you! We'll lose and you'll like it!

Randy Wittman is close to incapable of keeping us out of the bottom ten.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:40 PM   #25
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

I have been really pulling for NY to make the playoffs so that the Bulls can't add more talent, but something tells me my prayers won't be answered
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:46 PM   #26
jasonterry
Banned

jasonterry has an OK reputation so far

It's completely apparent to anyone who has ever posted with GOBB that he is an Iverson fan and not a real Sixers fan
jasonterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 04:48 PM   #27
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
What a bad time to be overacheivers, eh GoBB?
What's sad is that we don't have a snowball's chance in hell even if we do make the playoffs and winning gives us less of a percentages. That's why I created a thread saying the Sixers represent everything good in sports. I wish they'd get rewarded for their efforts. It's a comforting thought that we do have alot of picks in this draft with ample talent and our team has good chemistry right now.
that's why in the thread on changing the lottery i said the #8 playoff teams from both conferences should have a ping pong ball in the lottery with the same chances as teams 10 through14, that would ease the tanking thoery
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:58 PM   #28
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm gonna be upset if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCityReturns
They should take Corey Brewer.
Brewer seems like he's going to be the guy everyone looks at at the end of the season and says, "man, we should have...". Just looks like the ideal complimentary SF.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:14 PM   #29
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation
Default Re: I'm gonna be upset if...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
Brewer seems like he's going to be the guy everyone looks at at the end of the season and says, "man, we should have...". Just looks like the ideal complimentary SF.

Yep, that's the exact feeling I get. He strikes me as a Josh Howard type. Well worth the #3 pick if true.
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 06:19 PM   #30
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBravo5
I have used the gift of forsight given to me by my Lord the Emperor Steve Belkin and I have already determined that the Hawks will have pick 2 and 11 in the Draft. Out of those picks we will draft Durant and Conley and win 50 games next season.

Speedy/Conley
JJ/Childress/Salim
Durant/Marvin
Smith/Shelden
Zaza/Solomon Jones

another wing player for atlanta... GOOD IDEA :rollingeyes:
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: