Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 04-05-2007, 09:08 PM   #16
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Rise of RidonKs - Fantasy Basketball League 2 (looking for new GM's)

Ridonks, your not my hero anymore!
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:12 PM   #17
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Rise of RidonKs - Fantasy Basketball League 2 (looking for new GM's)

My yahoo account doesnt have much of a track record because i just started using it this year but im first in 2 out of 3 leagues right now and you can just disregard the 3rd because i havent even looked at it since the 20th game of the season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:16 PM   #18
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Remember guys, activity is the most important factor. We want active people

By the way, just so you know, I am the best at Fantasy Basketball.
Glove_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #19
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I rule at fantasy basketball.....Let me in...
Old 04-05-2007, 09:21 PM   #20
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Yo Glove why dont u join our mock gm thing

http://quickgm1.proboards83.com/index.cgi
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:21 PM   #21
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glove_20
Remember guys, activity is the most important factor. We want active people

By the way, just so you know, I am the best at Fantasy Basketball.

I would be active in this one because it is more important than a public league and i could give you a run for your money.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:22 PM   #22
T-Low
College superstar

If I could get into this, I could show you how to trade...
Old 04-05-2007, 09:23 PM   #23
Glove_20
The Expert

Glove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat coolGlove_20 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I would be active in this one because it is more important than a public league and i could give you a run for your money.

Thats what everyone said at the beggining of the league last time. And even with EVERYONE being active, I made a team (12 team league) of

Nash
Ray Allen
Kidd
R.Lewis
Brand
C.Butler
Okafor
Dalembert
Allen Iverson
Gerald Wallace
Gary Payton

(Unstoppable, just look at it)

and so on. I lost a couple of players to injuries, so I am not at full power in playoffs right now. Though I am still moving my way through and getting closer to offically becoming the champ
Old 04-05-2007, 09:27 PM   #24
T-Low
College superstar

If anyone, I would be active enough because I am active in my other league...I am good a trading....bring it Gloveman
Old 04-05-2007, 09:31 PM   #25
Glove_20
The Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
If anyone, I would be active enough because I am active in my other league...I am good a trading....bring it Gloveman

I am the best trader, didn't you see my team?

Nash-1st round
Ray Allen-1st round
Kidd-1st - 2nd round
Lewis-1st - 2nd round
Brand-1st round
Butler-2nd round
Okafor-2nd round
Dalembert- 4th round?
Allen Iverson-2nd round
Gerald W-4th round?

I mean, how can you get a team with so many 1st and 2nd rounders in a 12 team league...

Excellent Trading, thats me
Old 04-05-2007, 09:32 PM   #26
Glove_20
The Expert

I still dont' know why RidonK made this thread

We didnt need it yet

Everyone who posted will recieve consideration

Lets visit this topic

LATER
Old 04-05-2007, 09:33 PM   #27
T-Low
College superstar

We'll see about whos better...
Old 04-05-2007, 09:47 PM   #28
poorlilrich
woop woop

poorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this boardpoorlilrich is popular on this board

"the rise of ridonKs"

what a lame title

you should have named it "the Poorlilrich Power exPerience" or something cool like that
poorlilrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:42 PM   #29
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

I'd like to be in.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:28 AM   #30
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i say we leave this to glove. im too lazy to evaluate people... btw my activity was shown in my first hour of taking over an abandoned team. i did like 4 trades in a couple of hours and i stayed at my comp for about 10 hours negotiating... you have to be that active probably at minimum to get in the league.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: