Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > College and High School Basketball Forum

College and High School Basketball Forum College basketball message board, high school basketball message board

Old 04-06-2007, 11:20 AM   #31
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Joakim Noah just makes it easy for people not to like him.

Noah is awesome lol.

CCR

Question: A little while ago, Ron Lewis was sitting in that chair where Lee (Hmuphrey) is now, and referred to you (Gators) as a good team, and then went on to refer to his Buckeye team as great. Then came back and one again said you were good. What do you think of that?

Noah's Answer: OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOD, did he really say that? what a, what a bad person.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:24 AM   #32
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Reporter: "A little more than an hour ago, ah. Ron Lewis was up there on that desk where Lee? is sitting and described you guys as a good team and ah, and then when a follow up question was asked, described Ohio State as great and referred to you with the word.. good. How do you guys feel about that assesment?"

Noah (high pitched): "Oh my goooooodddddddddddd. He said that?"

Noah (crazy voice): "Noe wayy!"

Noah: "What a bad person."
Seņor Cedric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:26 AM   #33
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Seņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSeņor Cedric is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Dang, first time I try being helpful and Macca pwnz3rs me.

Old 04-06-2007, 11:27 AM   #34
ClutchCityReturns
Decent college freshman

ClutchCityReturns has decent reputationClutchCityReturns has decent reputation

Thanks guys.

You know, if I'm reading that how I think it was said, then I think it's pretty damn funny actually
ClutchCityReturns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #35
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

I found it funny....And also I think he is the worst dancer ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4&NR=1

(Better Video Than post up top)
T-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:30 AM   #36
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Well, either way, I can't stand him in interviews. Perhaps it's jealousy cause he went a high school I got rejected to in Jersey. School is a top 50 high school in the country and he still isn't able to articulate himself in a manner I see fit, especially one from Lawerenceville. But I guess that's my problem.

I still enjoy his game and think everyone is seriously underrating him on this board. But when it comes to interviews, I don't want to see him talk.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:33 AM   #37
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang4three
But when it comes to interviews, I don't want to see him talk.

I want more. I hate the typical bonehead athlete responses. They gave 110%, but the team that won was better on the day. Player X played great, he almost willed them to victory. I thank God for my talents blah blah blah.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:34 AM   #38
T-Low
College superstar

T-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat coolT-Low is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Well, either way, I can't stand him in interviews. Perhaps it's jealousy cause he went a high school I got rejected to in Jersey. School is a top 50 high school in the country and he still isn't able to articulate himself in a manner I see fit, especially one from Lawerenceville. But I guess that's my problem.

I still enjoy his game and think everyone is seriously underrating him on this board. But when it comes to interviews, I don't want to see him talk.

Well to go to that school, I think you gotta know how its spelled..."Lawrenceville"...haha, its all good...
Old 04-06-2007, 11:35 AM   #39
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Cedric
I want more. I hate the typical bonehead athlete responses. They gave 110%, but the team that won was better on the day. Player X played great, he almost willed them to victory. I thank God for my talents blah blah blah.

So you enjoy him saying stuff like "We do it real big. Real big, you don't know but my boys know! Real big!" I'm sorry, there won't be a day in my life I enjoy that type of response.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #40
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low
Well to go to that school, I think you gotta know how its spelled..."Lawrenceville"...haha, its all good...

Added an extra 'e'. Sue me. Blame Dan Quayle.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:37 AM   #41
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Low

Nice spotting!
Old 04-06-2007, 11:38 AM   #42
Seņor Cedric
why live??

Quote:
So you enjoy him saying stuff like "We do it real big. Real big, you don't know but my boys know! Real big!" I'm sorry, there won't be a day in my life I enjoy that type of response.

Yes that's good. It's funny, he has a personality.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:40 AM   #43
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

I want him to change his hair.

When he celebrates on the floor, he's like an oversized eight year-old girl gyrating in a strange way.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:41 AM   #44
T-Low
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I want him to change his hair.

When he celebrates on the floor, he's like an oversized eight year-old girl gyrating in a strange way.

I would agree...Can u say virgin anyone?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:42 AM   #45
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

hair is good IMO

original, and if in rows, or with a shaved head, he would look borderline retarded.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: