Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2007, 04:20 PM   #31
HollaBolla
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,224
HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Yeah if you close both eyes and envision Halle Berry.

what is ur problem Azz of REason? why are u aggravating everybody?
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #32
Yaosonegoodear
Banned
 
Yaosonegoodear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In King James's basement
Posts: 291
Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
You're obviously a wannabe cowboy with your pistols out just wanting to flame away. This topic was merely mocking the silly and quite stupid topics created here. I already dilvulged its intentions in post 2 or 3 in the subject header. You probably dont even know where thats located. If and when you find it, read it and keep your font minimal at best. Its pretty obvious you cant be a choker after 2 rounds in a 4 round tourney only back 5 shots...and your name is Tiger Woods where you have come from behind to take over on Sunday. So relax, maybe one day, one topic, one post will catch your eye and I'm serious about what i said that you quoted. And you wanna be the ole cowboy and draw on me. You'll get your chance but the movie ends with me winning and you on your back with chest wounds from my Colt 45.

So put your BS pistols back in your holster before you hurt yourself.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but were all these other posters finding what you said to be serious as well?
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #33
Heilige
An Icon Forever
 
Heilige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: location,location
Posts: 3,395
Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Ever heard of a sun tan? Probably not. Tiger Woods sold out. Couldnt find a hotter woman?


How is he a sell out? That sounds pretty ignorant and racist to me.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #34
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollaBolla
what is ur problem Azz of REason? why are u aggravating everybody?

Bruh if you think Tiger Woods wife is HOT then you need to revaluate the word again. Sorry, she is far from hot. Hopefully she is workin on her tan at Augusta.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:23 PM   #35
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,393
MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: I'm just joking, i hope he comes back to win. Using msgboard rev psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Jack didnt win every tournament either.

Lol, the way some people tell it, Jack even won tournaments he didn't participate in.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:25 PM   #36
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
How is he a sell out? That sounds pretty ignorant and racist to me.

Everything does to you...what else is new? When did you become the boards Jessie Jackson?

Tiger Woods can have almost any hot babe he wants and he picks that. She looks like a soccer mom who is high matience and stuck up. And is definately not a looker by any means. If you think she is hot, good lookin then you just made a bogey like Tiger did just now.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #37
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
halle berry????? ewwwwwwwwww~~~~~ i'd rather bang a tree than HAALLLEE BERRY!!!

You must have John Amaechi poster on your wall.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:26 PM   #38
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,393
MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Bruh if you think Tiger Woods wife is HOT then you need to revaluate the word again. Sorry, she is far from hot. Hopefully she is workin on her tan at Augusta.



Is that his wife?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #39
Heilige
An Icon Forever
 
Heilige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: location,location
Posts: 3,395
Heilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation hereHeilige has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Everything does to you...what else is new? When did you become the boards Jessie Jackson?

Tiger Woods can have almost any hot babe he wants and he picks that. She looks like a soccer mom who is high matience and stuck up. And is definately not a looker by any means. If you think she is hot, good lookin then you just made a bogey like Tiger did just now.


I am not implying she is hot. You called Tiger a sell out because he is black and is with a white woman.
Heilige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #40
Yaosonegoodear
Banned
 
Yaosonegoodear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In King James's basement
Posts: 291
Yaosonegoodear has no real reputation yet.
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Everything does to you...what else is new? When did you become the boards Jessie Jackson?

Tiger Woods can have almost any hot babe he wants and he picks that. She looks like a soccer mom who is high matience and stuck up. And is definately not a looker by any means. If you think she is hot, good lookin then you just made a bogey like Tiger did just now.

So, what if she has a nice personality? Do you know her? I'd rather have a decent looking chick with a good personality than a banging hot gold digger who's a beyatch.
Yaosonegoodear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:27 PM   #41
Kobe24
Banned
 
Kobe24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Land of 14 NBA Championships
Posts: 6,188
Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Bruh if you think Tiger Woods wife is HOT then you need to revaluate the word again. Sorry, she is far from hot. Hopefully she is workin on her tan at Augusta.

Lower your standards bruh.
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #42
HollaBolla
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,224
HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Bruh if you think Tiger Woods wife is HOT then you need to revaluate the word again. Sorry, she is far from hot. Hopefully she is workin on her tan at Augusta.

Well were all individuals with different opinions, if u think Tiger's wife is not hot then that's just u but for me she is hot.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #43
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™
 
geeWiz15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: limbo
Posts: 5,765
geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

lets put this out to a vote.. between geewiz and gobb who needs to calm down the most?

geewiz: zomg I just mixed up golf semantics.

GeeWiz is soooooo stupid how does he even know how to breathe?

gobb: Who said Queen Latifah? I would have typed the same thing word for word if he was with Queen Latifah. Now ask yourself dumbass, what was GoBB really saying and did I just expose myself?

You're obviously a wannabe cowboy with your pistols out just wanting to flame away. This topic was merely mocking the silly and quite stupid topics created here. I already dilvulged its intentions in post 2 or 3 in the subject header. You probably dont even know where thats located. If and when you find it, read it and keep your font minimal at best. Its pretty obvious you cant be a choker after 2 rounds in a 4 round tourney only back 5 shots...and your name is Tiger Woods where you have come from behind to take over on Sunday. So relax, maybe one day, one topic, one post will catch your eye and I'm serious about what i said that you quoted. And you wanna be the ole cowboy and draw on me. You'll get your chance but the movie ends with me winning and you on your back with chest wounds from my Colt 45.

So put your BS pistols back in your holster before you hurt yourself.

5 shots back at the Masters. Letting a gang of no names own him. After this round he should just quit and get ready for the next tournament to redeem himself. Man he's playing like Smush Parker does on the bball court. Terrible.

Check my subject title in the 2nd or 3rd reply in here. Now stfu.

A match?


I'll pretedn GeeWiz didnt type that. But Tiger has to win every major considering he is compared to Jack Nicholas all the time.





gobb = buddha zen master. teach me your ways. question though. is being that relaxed bad for you? like low blood pressure and all? might explain your cold feet as a fan cheering for your team to lose games.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:28 PM   #44
MaxFly
Stylin' on you
 
MaxFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 8,393
MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sukiyaki 96
halle berry????? ewwwwwwwwww~~~~~ i'd rather bang a tree than HAALLLEE BERRY!!!

You only have 18 posts, but I already know to ignore everything you say from here on out. Good look.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:29 PM   #45
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default Re: OT: Tiger Woods is a choker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heilige
I am not implying she is hot. You called Tiger a sell out because he is black and is with a white woman.

Nope. Wrong.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy