Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 01-31-2015, 09:19 PM   #16
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

Default Re: Resident Evil 1 Remastered

RE 1&2, super metroid, and dark souls have the best maps of any games ever I'm convinced. The amount of time and thought that went into these maps must've been astounding.
ACCBaller1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 09:14 AM   #17
Thorpesaurous
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACCBaller1403
RE 1&2, super metroid, and dark souls have the best maps of any games ever I'm convinced. The amount of time and thought that went into these maps must've been astounding.

I didn't play Dark Souls, but I agree on the other three. I'd throw in the original Zelda and Metroid. I really liked the design of the most recent Tomb Raider game. The way you kept getting spit back to that original hub area but with new skills that let you reach new areas.

For the real open world games, I think Vice City might be my favorite. Most of the other GTA's are almost too big.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 02:53 PM   #18
Thorpesaurous

Finally beat it. I really enjoyed the hell out of it every bit as much as I'd hoped I would, maybe more. Especially because of the RE-Master changes I hadn't been privy to before, like the chained chick.

I did wind up with more ammo than I needed. Probably a dozen magnum rounds, and a dozen grenade rounds. I also had probably a dozen health items left. But I did use something like 22 saves, and finished with maybe only 6 ink ribbons left.

I'm contemplating running through with Chris now.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:28 PM   #19
ACCBaller1403
Washed up streetballer

Nice, I just finished a knife only run with Chris. Even on easy it was tough as nails. Involved a lot of running away from enemies and actively avoiding rooms that I knew had zombies/hunters in them.

On the flip side, tyrant might be easier with a knife than a gun. Guy is such a pushover.
ACCBaller1403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 10:50 AM   #20
Thorpesaurous

In response to the success of the RE1 remaster (They say a million copies sold), Capcom has been bouncing around other remaster notions, and have apparently settled on Resident Evil 0. This is awesome by me, because it's a game I didn't really get to play. I didn't have a Game Cube, and while I played it a fair amount with my cousin, it's not something I can walk through in my head like the original RE. Also, it's apparently available in disc form, which I also appreciate, because I had to delete most of my PS4 library over the weekend to install the disc of the Sleeping Dogs Remaster.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/5/26/865...emaster-capcom
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: