Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-08-2007, 02:26 AM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default People You've Never Heard Of Who Have A Lot Of Posts

I was looking throught he member list and i saw some people who have a lot of posts (500+) but i have absolutely NO idea who they are. Not even to be mean cuz im not one of those "oh i have a lot of posts, who are you newbie?" people. Anyway do you recognize any of these names?

Gregsguys - 738 Posts

Brunch@Five - 881 Posts

cyco127 - 869 Posts

Kemosabe - 763 Posts

lowblok - 507 Posts

thejoyofsobe - 696 Posts
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:31 AM   #2
Q.E.C
нυєy

Q.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation hereQ.E.C has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: People You've Never Heard Of Who Have A Lot Of Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I was looking throught he member list and i saw some people who have a lot of posts (500+) but i have absolutely NO idea who they are. Not even to be mean cuz im not one of those "oh i have a lot of posts, who are you newbie?" people. Anyway do you recognize any of these names?

Gregsguys - 738 Posts

Brunch@Five - 881 Posts

cyco127 - 869 Posts

Kemosabe - 763 Posts

lowblok - 507 Posts

thejoyofsobe - 696 Posts

i know cyco127, he's the moderator for the utah jazz. but the other's i've never heard of.
Q.E.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:32 AM   #3
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oh snap for real?? lol hi Cyco!
Old 04-08-2007, 02:45 AM   #4
The Italian
Defense? Whats that?

The Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected posterThe Italian is a pretty well-respected poster

I know Gregsguys becuase he posts in the Raptors forum.
The Italian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:46 AM   #5
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Kemosabe is a Suns fan. Brunch@Five is a Mavs fan who also likes the Lakers if I'm not mistaken.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:54 AM   #6
FashionIssues
Smooth Operator

FashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterFashionIssues is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Brunch@Five is a pretty active as far as i know
FashionIssues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 02:57 AM   #7
B-Low
The Love B-Low

Aight cool...i'm just tryin to get acquainted with the people who DONT make asses out of themselves to get noticed lol. This could just be a thread to give props to the people who don't usually get noticed (which sometimes is a good thing)
Old 04-08-2007, 05:03 AM   #8
JMEWLS

basketball4life

Never heard of him, until like a week ago.
Old 04-08-2007, 05:45 AM   #9
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

You guys probably haven't seen me around much. I have like over 75% of my posts from the Fantasy basketball league 2 threads probably.
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:57 AM   #10
JMEWLS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapid
You guys probably haven't seen me around much. I have like over 75% of my posts from the Fantasy basketball league 2 threads probably.
your right i havent.

nice to meet you
Old 04-08-2007, 06:49 AM   #11
vapid
Paranoid Android

vapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation herevapid has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMEWLS
your right i havent.

nice to meet you
Hahaha thanks
vapid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

if you pay attention at all to the fantasy basketball forum then you would know joyofsobe.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:26 AM   #13
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

joyofsobe is a fantasy basketball guy.

I'm belong on this list too. I've got 4k+ and no one knows me cause I don't do stupid stuff.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:32 AM   #14
KINGofTHEcourt
Banned

KINGofTHEcourt has an OK reputation so far

lakerfreak - 6000 posts, and I can't recall one of them.

Secondfiddle - Who is this guy?
KINGofTHEcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:35 AM   #15
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Freak posts almost exclusively in the Lakers forum. A few posts in Laker threads or Laker game threads, but for the most part he's just in the LA forum.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: