Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #46
SupermanOnSteroids
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Terry is known as the JET because of his quickness on the court.

Jason Eugine Terry

Last edited by SupermanOnSteroids : 07-01-2006 at 08:30 PM.
SupermanOnSteroids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:34 PM   #47
kentatm
NBA Legend

Down Goes Forman!
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #48
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

Jason Eugene Terry

Quote:
Jason Eugine Terry

Bird with the steal
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:37 PM   #49
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Terry is known as the JET because of his quickness on the court.
He became JET because his name is Jason Eugene Terry. Oh yeah someone already nailed it, and I know you really suck at evaluating PGs because I've been here forever. I still remember you saying "John Stockton was never really better than John Crotty and he'd be nothing without Karl Malone" a few years ago, you tried to make up for it by claiming it was a joke but I knew it wasn't.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:41 PM   #50
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

He got his name from those initials but he is know as THE JET because of what? His quickness on the court. Why else does he run around the court with his friggin arms extended like a plane?

Nice try. I didnt know where the initials of his name were used for his nickname, but you cant deny the meaning behind it. And how its used more for that purpose then the other.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:43 PM   #51
Hawker
Banned

Quote:
Why else does he run around the court with his friggin arms extended like a plane

LIKE A JET NOT LIKE A FREAKING PLANE

lol u try to prove a point then u say "like a plane" lol good job
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:44 PM   #52
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
He became JET because his name is Jason Eugene Terry. Oh yeah someone already nailed it, and I know you really suck at evaluating PGs because I've been here forever. I still remember you saying "John Stockton was never really better than John Crotty and he'd be nothing without Karl Malone" a few years ago, you tried to make up for it by claiming it was a joke but I knew it wasn't.

You silly prick phuck. That was a JOKE EVERY ISH POSTER GOT except you. And its weird because your fellow asians got it. So i cant use the inability to see due to a permanant squint problem as the reason. I've said more then often John Stockton was a better PG then Magic whereas Magic was a better player. And thats a legit argument I've argued. Why else do you think no one else on this board mentions that silly line you continue to ride with but YOU?

Obviously its you who missed out on the joke, the sarcasm of that topic. Guess what I also said I was Knoe and i purposely typed as him too. Many buy it some still say otherwise. Cant change every idiot on this board. Ah well.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:45 PM   #53
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
LIKE A JET NOT LIKE A FREAKING PLANE

lol u try to prove a point then u say "like a plane" lol good job

You got Vaseline in your avatar you broke back poster. How many more crap topics are you gonna make? Discuss. Discuss. Discuss. Clown.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #54
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
He got his name from those initials but he is know as THE JET because of what? His quickness on the court. Why else does he run around the court with his friggin arms extended like a plane?
Nice try but still pathetic. Terry isn't that quick as a point guard and the other 2 point guards on the Mavericks, Devin Harris and Darrell Armstrong, are way quicker than Terry. If his name were like "Jason Maynard Terry" or something, there's no way he's known as JET now.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #55
Hawker
Banned

i never say discuss u dip s h i t.

and i ahve vaseline because it was a bet not of choice now stfu.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #56
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Quote:
You silly prick phuck. That was a JOKE EVERY ISH POSTER GOT except you. And its weird because your fellow asians got it. So i cant use the inability to see due to a permanant squint problem as the reason. I've said more then often John Stockton was a better PG then Magic whereas Magic was a better player. And thats a legit argument I've argued. Why else do you think no one else on this board mentions that silly line you continue to ride with but YOU?.

Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #57
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Jerm i knew that would make you laugh. Soon as I typed it. I was like jerm gonna be rollin on this one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
Nice try but still pathetic. Terry isn't that quick as a point guard and the other 2 point guards on the Mavericks, Devin Harris and Darrell Armstrong, are way quicker than Terry. If his name were like "Jason Maynard Terry" or something, there's no way he's known as JET now.

He isnt that quick? Are you NUTS? Obviously you havent watched much of the JET.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:51 PM   #58
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Guess what I also said I was Knoe and i purposely typed as him too. Many buy it some still say otherwise. Cant change every idiot on this board. Ah well.
I was actually the one who ended saltomorale aka elementally school by certifying that you aren't knoe, so you should know that I'm the one who never can be fooled.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:55 PM   #59
kentatm
NBA Legend

GOBB, Terry himself says that he has been called JET since he was little. it snot b/c of his speed on the court. of course, you dont have the benefit of watching Grab Life By The Horns mini interview segments during Mavs broadcasts.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:57 PM   #60
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
GOBB, Terry himself says that he has been called JET since he was little. it snot b/c of his speed on the court. of course, you dont have the benefit of watching Grab Life By The Horns mini interview segments during Mavs broadcasts.

Ok. Thats all someone had to say. Why not enlighten me instead of pointing and laughing then dancing in the corner like fruit of the looms

You see an ignorant person and allow them to remain ignorant? I wouldnt. I dont mind the breaking of balls because I do it. However i do enlighten the poster when given the situation and in this case I would have. Thanks tho!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: