Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Dallas Mavericks Forum

Dallas Mavericks Forum Dallas Mavericks message board - mavs message board - dallas mavericks fan forum

Old 07-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #61
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

well part of it is b/c im at work and am only glancing in now and then and part of it was b/c iwas in fact, enjoying the little pissing match that was going on.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 07:59 PM   #62
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
I was actually the one who ended saltomorale aka elementally school by certifying that you aren't knoe, so you should know that I'm the one who never can be fooled.

Then why do you honeslty believe that statement? Seriously, look how far fetched and ridiculous it is. You've seen me debates/arguments when it came to talking basketball. You honestly believe I wasnt kidding around with that line? Or is that something you hold on to as a way to toss it at me for a reaction?

You're smarter then that to know that statement wasnt serious by any means. You're making me look like Tips4 here! Thats some crap he would type.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:02 PM   #63
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He isnt that quick? Are you NUTS? Obviously you havent watched much of the JET.
Once again, he isn't that quick for an NBA point guard. OK let's say he's quicker than you and me and his former teammate Mike Bibby, but is that a compliment? Hardly.

Him being JET has nothing to do with his quickness or explosiveness and look around and realize that you're the only one who can't understand that simple truth and feel ashamed.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:10 PM   #64
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

Quote:
You got Vaseline in your avatar you broke back poster. How many more crap topics are you gonna make? Discuss. Discuss. Discuss. Clown.

Remember who gave you that avatar buddy..And now watch Salto morale say I am the greatest watch
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:13 PM   #65
Salto Morale
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Salto Morale has no real reputation yet.

Human Error I didnt leave because of you and you're antics so stop please just stop. I just skim these boards now and try to get anything at of this board that I can, sorry the quality has went down. As I said before I left not because of anyone but myself.
Salto Morale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:17 PM   #66
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

Jason Terry is quick at pushing the ball up the court. Straight line speed.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #67
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Man ya'll got Jason Terry f*cked up. I'd say he relies more on his jump shot than he should but he's fast as hell, AND he's quick. How many times did he blow by people and explode for dunks in just the final 2 rounds of the playoffs?? I can think of about 5 just off the top of my head.

I guess he got his nickname because of his initials but he's quick as HELL. And he's not just a shooter either.....
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I knew i wasnt the only one who saw Terry's quickness. Dude not only was blowing past people in the halfcourt, when he was given the board and the Mavs fast break that mofo was GONE!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:38 PM   #69
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Terry is fast on offense, his speed dissapears on D.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:42 PM   #70
dgbigballer9329
Great young streetballer

dgbigballer9329 has an OK reputation so far

Hes got serious rise too, he dunked on Shaq (or at least Shaq was right in the vicinity and if he wasn't lazy could've prevented it) with no fear. He ran around guys for dunks, he threw down something nasty in the Phoenix series. And he had a FACIAL that needs to be capitalized it was so nasty, especially from a 6'1 dude or whatever he is......he threw it down with power:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgiBd...=jason%20terry
dgbigballer9329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #71
kentatm
NBA Legend

whats wierd is Terry hardly dunked in the regular season at all. then all the sudden the dude was dunking all over people.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:17 PM   #72
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

they gave an interview with him one time during a regular season game about him being called JET. He said it was because of his quickness. Suck it haters
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:21 PM   #73
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

If Terry is to be known for his quickness, why not at least be the quickest point guard on his team in the first place?

It's no secret that both Devin Harris and Darrel Armstrong are quicker than Terry and that means Terry is actually the slowest point guard on his team. Yeah he's quicker than Mike Bibby, but being quicker than Bibby doesn't automatically warrant you a nickname like JET.

Terry is JET but because of his name, not because of his quickness. Damn, why this simple fact is so hard for some to admit???
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:35 PM   #74
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

BECAUSE THEY F U C K I N G INTERVIEWED HIM DUMBA S S wow is that so hard to admit?
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 11:38 PM   #75
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

Not a bad deal for Mavs. He's a big part of their offense.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: