Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 06-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #46
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The REAL Next KNICK
marbury is a heartless point gaurd? your wrong right there im on marbury's side, marbury has more heart on any one on the knicks besides the rookies. Marbury has more heart then francis, crawford, qrich, curry etc. Marbury just wants to win

Face it, this team is going nowhere with Marbury,Isiah and Dolan.

"Dolan has no resume as a sports owner, none, is as bad a caretaker as Madison Square Garden has ever had. Thomas has no resume as an executive. Brown, though, is the one who has to go, not just because the Knicks were 23-59, but because he is now perceived by Dolan and Thomas to have been disloyal to them in the way he conducted himself this season."
Old 06-05-2006, 04:06 PM   #47
The REAL Next KNICK
Serious playground baller

The REAL Next KNICK has no real reputation yet.

whats the shock fiddle? do you watch the knicks because i watched all 82 games and when marbury was hurt he was always the one clapping and standing up, when jerome james got hurt he wouldnt even stand up, when people were put on the injured list they wouldnt stand up. Lee,Marbury,Frye,Nate = most heart on knicks
The REAL Next KNICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:10 PM   #48
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

Marbury has a passion for the game contrary to what people think. Its unfortunate that his teams never play well.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:11 PM   #49
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by The REAL Next KNICK
whats the shock fiddle? do you watch the knicks because i watched all 82 games and when marbury was hurt he was always the one clapping and standing up, when jerome james got hurt he wouldnt even stand up, when people were put on the injured list they wouldnt stand up. Lee,Marbury,Frye,Nate = most heart on knicks

NO NO NO NO. Marbury never stood up,yelled,cheered whatever till he was told to do so by the media. He would just sit there and then ppl started saying he has no heart and never talked to his teamates. Thats when you saw him become more active.

Its funny how players dont like Marbury, yet everyone else is the problem.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:12 PM   #50
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah I don't think Marbury is that hated. I think Ive heard Nate Robinson say he gets a long with him and pretty much all the guys in Phx before he left like Marion or Joe Johnson. He's still not a great leader, but not quite that cancerous.

But I wouldn't want to talk to Tim Thomas at all. I seriously think he's like 2 IQ pts away from being mentally retarded
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:20 PM   #51
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

Mike James has TT's attitude too but at least james lets his games show people that he is not only cocky and arrogant,he is good unlike tim thomas.
Old 06-05-2006, 04:35 PM   #52
StraightHustlinInTDOT
I hit open 5-footers

StraightHustlinInTDOT has not been impressing people

Starbury is way underated. He gets Isaih-like numbers and gets hated on. He gives up his numbers to play within the offense for LB and he gets hated on. This is just another case of people trying to keep someone from the streets down.
StraightHustlinInTDOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:49 PM   #53
$ci

Am I the only Tim Thomas fan here?
Old 06-05-2006, 04:51 PM   #54
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

No shit
Old 06-05-2006, 04:51 PM   #55
KillaBee
Athletic Park Baller

KillaBee has an OK reputation so far

Its kind of a stretch to use Jayson Williams as a character witness. I mean come on now. And Keith Van Horn and Tim Thomas? They are forever linked because thier worthless asses were traded for each other on draft night, so its no suprise they think alike.
KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 04:56 PM   #56
Heretik32
Myrrh

Heretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat coolHeretik32 is considered somewhat cool

By making that statement, TT reveals himself to be the worst teammate you can have in the NBA.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #57
AppleNader
Cornell Basketball=#1

AppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputationAppleNader has a terrific reputation

You know, I bet Marbury was ****ing depressed as hell after he heard Tim's statement. I bet Marbury bought the Ipod and spent all night figuring out how to use a computer to download songs and upload them to the ipod. All that effort wasted
AppleNader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:05 PM   #58
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Mark Aguirre was the worst team mate ever, he was hated by all his Mav's team mates and even got into a fight with Darek Harper during a time out.

hell yea Mark was a crap teammate! the dude screwed his team back in the 80's when the Mavs were playing the Lakers in the WCFs. Game 7 Mark REFUSED to re-enter b/c he was pissed more playes werent getting called for him. they traded his selfish ass the next year. Whats worse is the Mavs had a trade lined up for James Worthy (when MA was 26) and the Mavs ownership nixed it b/c they liked his heart.

and by the way, TT is an assh*le if he's gonna throw Starbury under the bus like that. You're welcome for the present dick. Maybe Steph didn't talk to him b/c he knew TT was a dog.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:21 PM   #59
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

LOL at Knick fans who're defending Marbury like no tomorrow.

Marbury doesn't deserve to be defended. Yeah he pads the stats but that doesn't make him one of the best point guard in history as he can't make the team win at all, and I've never heard one of his former/present teammates talk good about him or praise him. And the fact that teams have been seeing their winning percentage immediately soar right after parting with Marbury doesn't help his case either.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 06:32 PM   #60
POP A SHOT
Kids at the park dunk on me

POP A SHOT has decent reputation

the only time ive been impressed with marbury was when he was with the suns in the playoff series against the spurs(which they lost)
POP A SHOT is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: