Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #16
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Default Re: The most hilarious thing about this meaningless game called the All Star Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
Your thread would've gone no where without me.

Hey mom, dad meet this mensa member!

Look at this kid poking his spoon chest out thinking you impacted a thread on the internet.

Quote:
And the rest of your post is just irony dude. You've lived on this site for over a decade. Some 50 year old mailman with 60,000 posts calling me a bore. lol....can't even make this shit up

I'm not 50, and I don't have 60,000 posts. So yes, why yes you can make this shit up as you've done. You probably still pull out the calculator app on your phone to see how much of a tip you should leave clown. Tell your date GOBB said hi, don't worry it doesn't get better. Save yourself the trouble and move on with someone who is actually interesting. Afterall he would rather be home arguing about nonsense than actually socializing with you. He's not ready to pull out the ethernet cord yet or turn off the wifi. He's got another unfunny shot at Bron to post in a random thread. Take care.

Now back to you, when you take your date home don't text and drive. This thread will still be here when you get home to reply
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:46 PM   #17
Budadiiii
"The One"

Default Re: The most hilarious thing about this meaningless game called the All Star Game

Greatest moment in All Star game history. Meaningless my ass. Symbolic passing of the torch from Kobe to Durant.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:49 PM   #18
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick

Quote:

Greatest moment in All Star game history. Meaningless my ass. Symbolic passing of the torch from Kobe to Durant.
You WERE winning...

I had money on you here.
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:50 PM   #19
You Cant Ban Me
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Blame idiots like yourself who cant help themselves no matter what thread it is to mention Bron. Get off his nuts you flaming f*ggot. This is how pathetic you are. You mentioned Bron afraid to take a GW shot and felt pressure in an AS game. I can tell you're a bore on dates, probably spend most of the time face buried in your phone refreshing ISH to see who replied to you so you can counter. Pay attention to your date nitwit
I just seen this

Quote:

Look at this kid poking his spoon chest out thinking you impacted a thread on the internet.

I'm not 50, and I don't have 60,000 posts. So yes, why yes you can make this shit up as you've done. You probably still pull out the calculator app on your phone to see how much of a tip you should leave clown. Tell your date GOBB said hi, don't worry it doesn't get better. Save yourself the trouble and move on with someone who is actually interesting. Afterall he would rather be home arguing about nonsense than actually socializing with you. He's not ready to pull out the ethernet cord yet or turn off the wifi. He's got another unfunny shot at Bron to post in a random thread. Take care.

Now back to you, when you take your date home don't text and drive. This thread will still be here when you get home to reply

You Cant Ban Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:55 PM   #20
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:

Now back to you, when you take your date home don't text and drive. This thread will still be here when you get home.
You have well over 100,000 posts on this site. The tally started in 2006 and you were here long before that posting away and starting pointless arguments like you did here.

Where you at though dude? I'd love to punk you in real life. You talk more shit than anyone in history but I guarantee you I would put your bald ass on hush mode when I rush you and take you to the ground. You can catch the hands or you can get out-wrestled. Hit you with a couple elbows, knee you in the groin, hammer fists to the throat... You probably never been in a fight in your life. Too busy on ISH talking shit.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:58 PM   #21
ShawkFactory
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
You have well over 100,000 posts on this site. The tally started in 2006 and you were here long before that posting away and starting pointless arguments like you did here.

Where you at though dude? I'd love to punk you in real life. You talk more shit than anyone in history but I guarantee you I would put your bald ass on hush mode when I rush you and take you to the ground. You can catch the hands or you can get out-wrestled. Hit you with a couple elbows, knee you in the groin, hammer fists to the throat... You probably never been in a fight in your life. Too busy on ISH talking shit.
Don't forget the ankle lock
ShawkFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:58 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

I'm in Philadelphia. You wouldn't do a thing. I'm off this weekend and Monday.

Sidenote: Funny you remember me prior to 2006. Who were you before then or you want to keep that secret? The irony you call someone a punk.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:00 PM   #23
You Cant Ban Me
Banned

Quote:

Old 02-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #24
Milbuck
Buck Dynasty

Lmfao at GOBB's alzheimers having ass getting smacked around by Budadiiii.
Milbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:13 PM   #25
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
I'm in Philadelphia. You wouldn't do a thing. I'm off this weekend and Monday.

Sidenote: Funny you remember me prior to 2006. Who were you before then or you want to keep that secret? The irony you call someone a punk.
Yeah, I wouldn't do a thing... lol, it wouldn't even be a competition. I know for damn sure you don't train or have a fighting background nor are you even close to being on my level in terms of athleticism or physical prowess. It's gonna be a bloodbath gramps

And I've read old threads and made observations. I was 8 years old in 2003 so no, I wasn't here posting.

I'd hate to humble an old ass man like yourself but you're giving me no choice. I'll even bring my go-pro and record the whole thing. I'd confront you and you'd step down and say it's not serious. "It's just the internet man, we don't have to do this" .. try to make friends with me. But ima beat your ass anyway.

It's sad GOBB. You just can't help but talk shit and you're gonna get your ass beat because of it. I'll be in Philly sometime in June. I have a cousin who lives in East Greenwich. I'll bring him along to record.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:14 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:

Inbox will be open. Make sure when June comes, I receive a message from you.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:16 PM   #27
Budadiiii
"The One"

Quote:
Sure thing bitch.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:17 PM   #28
You Cant Ban Me
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I wouldn't do a thing... lol, it wouldn't even be a competition. I know for damn sure you don't train or have a fighting background nor are you even close to being on my level in terms of athleticism or physical prowess. It's gonna be a bloodbath gramps

And I've read old threads and made observations. I was 8 years old in 2003 so no, I wasn't here posting.

I'd hate to humble an old ass man like yourself but you're giving me no choice. I'll even bring my go-pro and record the whole thing. I'd confront you and you'd step down and say it's not serious. "It's just the internet man, we don't have to do this" .. try to make friends with me.

It's sad GOBB. You just can't help but talk shit and you're gonna get your ass beat because of it. I'll be in Philly sometime in June. I have a cousin who lives in East Greenwich. I'll bring him along to record.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:18 PM   #29
RoundMoundOfReb
Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote:

I'd hate to humble an old ass man like yourself but you're giving me no choice. I'll even bring my go-pro and record the whole thing. I'd confront you and you'd step down and say it's not serious. "It's just the internet man, we don't have to do this" .. try to make friends with me. But ima beat your ass anyway.

RoundMoundOfReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 10:19 PM   #30
You Cant Ban Me
Banned

Quote:
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: