Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-09-2007, 03:19 PM   #1
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

Default Raptors and Knicks Discussion

(This Message Was Left Blank)

Last edited by HaNdLe ThE RoCk : 04-10-2007 at 09:57 AM.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
knicks15
Local High School Star

Default Re: Great Knick Fan comments 2006-07

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog13
Knicksfanfor life ôStop and think once in a while, it might help

Mo Pete > Crawford LMAO

Here's how it really is:

Curry < Bosh
Frye > Bargnani, he isn't NBA proven. And until he plays real NBA games, Frye is better
Q-Rich > Whateva mutha ****a yall got at SF
Crawford > Peterson
Marbury> Ford, you are kidding yourself if you disagree

dblockcity
The raptors have the best player on both teams.but the knicks talent as a whole is better. Forget about the fact that the knicks have a high payroll i think you raptor fans are letting that cloud your judgement. I would take chris bosh over everyone on the knicks roster but thats where it stops. There is no other player on the raptors that i would have to have over a player on the knicks roster.

i havent seen much of bargnagni but i would imagine he has to be more productive than frye. u could make a good case for ford also. some other good players that they have are calderon, garabosa, a.parker, though they are relatively unknown. their roster doesnt look too impressive, but they have bosh n prob good team chem.
knicks15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:51 PM   #3
jt24
I brick open layups

Quote:
Knicksfanfor life ôStop and think once in a while, it might help

Mo Pete > Crawford LMAO

Here's how it really is:

Curry < Bosh
Frye > Bargnani, he isn't NBA proven. And until he plays real NBA games, Frye is better
Crawford > Peterson

dblockcity
The raptors have the best player on both teams.but the knicks talent as a whole is better. Forget about the fact that the knicks have a high payroll i think you raptor fans are letting that cloud your judgement. I would take chris bosh over everyone on the knicks roster but thats where it stops. There is no other player on the raptors that i would have to have over a player on the knicks roster.

i would bet my house on bargnani being a better player then frye, crawford and peterson are close, ford might not be the scorer marbury is but hes going to be a very good point guard. the raptors have more talent then the knicks.
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:02 AM   #4
TheOakman
I hit open layups

The Raptors are a much better team than the Knicks. Bosh is a Monster. Bargnani is going to be a good player. I don't think that he is going to be a Dirk Nowitzki but I think he is going to be a solid NBA Player. Marbury is a better scorer than T.J. Ford, and Ford's height is a liability, but I love T.J. Ford. The guy averages 14 points and 8 dimes a game, that is the type of pg I like. Anytime you get drop 18 points and 18 assists in a game like TJ Ford did against the Knicks this year, then you are ok in my book.
Crwaford is probably better then Peterson, but Crawford is not that much better.
This is not even taking into account the ridiculous salary cap differences between the two teams.
The Raptors right now are clearly a better team.
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 09:33 AM   #5
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Knicksfanfor life “Stop and think once in a while, it might help

Mo Pete > Crawford LMAO

Here's how it really is:

Curry < Bosh
Crawford > Peterson

dblockcity
Excluding the Frye > Bargs, right now those comments still are very accurate, and i bet that if somehow, Knicks and Raptors had traded injuries, this thread wouldn't exist...
Blue&Orange is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #6
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

I closed this topic because you came in here and called out knicks fans. If your going to come on this forum we talk basketball not garbage.

Your sitting here telling us stuff we said before the season started i still believe Jamal Crawford > Mo Pete and Stephon Marbury > TJ Ford.

What has mo pete proven? I saw a game vs the Knicks he came in the 3rd after the knicks were up by about 23 and he went 0-6. TJ Ford is good but Marbury has had a better season this year, Marburys gettin it done on the offensive end, he's been droppin 40's to 30's to 20's then he goes on slumps to 10 or less but thats not likely.

Jamal Crawford had a 52 point game vs Miami but he's been the Knicks best scorer and he's the best in clutch.

David Lee > Garbajosa, Simple.

Bargnani proved critics wrong but i thought he'd be good. Channing Frye is trash. Eddy Curry suprised a whole lot of people and Chris Bosh is Chris Bosh, An All Star.

Eddy Curry got snubbed this year though.

Quentin Richardson When Healthy > Anthony Parker.

Knicks Bench > Raptors Bench
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 11:50 PM   #7
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Raptors and Knicks Discussion

HTR, you have full rein to delete and close threads if the poster is being belligerent, insulting, or forcing his views onto others.

and this forum can recall all kinds of posts, even the deleted and edited out ones, so Jeff has a full track record. don't worry about idle threads of reporting or anything.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Not for nothing, Knick fans have no business comparing themselves to the Raps this year. Raps are in the playoffs and are on a whole other level then we are this year, and to make these stupid player comparisons, is just a waste of time and energy.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #9
Rameek
Krust Kingz

the only player i would for sure would acquire from the Raps would be Chris Bosh...
I would then consider Ford or Calderon other than that they are not impressive..

FYI
Mo Pete 69 games
Pts Reb Ast
9.0 3.2 0.7

Jamal Crawford 59 games
17.9 3.3 4.5
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #10
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
the only player i would for sure would acquire from the Raps would be Chris Bosh...
I would then consider Ford or Calderon other than that they are not impressive..

FYI
Mo Pete 69 games
Pts Reb Ast
9.0 3.2 0.7

Jamal Crawford 59 games
17.9 3.3 4.5

Does Mo Pete start?

But anyway, I would have to agree with Alb, The Raps are doing their thing. Congrats to them. Boo to us. I'm hoping nobody assumes that our injuries prevented us from doing the same.

The Raptors are better primarily because their players complement each other. Ours don't all fit together. We have components to work with, but not a complete set.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #11
bigdog13
High School JV MVP

Default Deleted Due To Content.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA lottery pick

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

no way you win 40+ games, no way parker averages 15..you are desperate, no way you get 8th seed..you wont even be a top 20 in the league

Handle the Rock hates his own predicitions so he closes threads.
Then next year, I have an idea, don't make predictions.
Feel free to talk about the albortrose of contracts around the Knicks head. Talk about it will be 8 more years until you could sign a free agent outside of the MLE
Talk about how the youth of the NYK are awesome and will shotput the knicks to the playoffs for the next dozen years but don't make predictions because they will bite you in the @ss.
bigdog13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 07:40 PM   #12
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Default Re: Deleted Due To Content.

Quote:
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA lottery pick

no way you win 40+ games, no way parker averages 15..you are desperate, no way you get 8th seed..you wont even be a top 20 in the league

Handle the Rock hates his own predicitions so he closes threads.
Then next year, I have an idea, don't make predictions.
Feel free to talk about the albortrose of contracts around the Knicks head. Talk about it will be 8 more years until you could sign a free agent outside of the MLE
Talk about how the youth of the NYK are awesome and will shotput the knicks to the playoffs for the next dozen years but don't make predictions because they will bite you in the @ss.
only raptor fans would believe that team was good... a lot of things fell in place for them... AC is in a transition period, major injuries, good coaching, good team chemistry, confidence...
BUT NO ONE OUTSIDE CANADA WOULD HAVE PREDICTED THIS
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:09 PM   #13
Sham
Great young streetballer

Nice predictions, HTR.
Sham is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: