Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 PM   #61
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Why are fools making a big deal out of Thomas getting the MLE?...Are you guys saying he's not worth the MLE?...Y'all sicken me.
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #62
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
White people probably dont even know where that originated from.

You call this deal a big contract?

Yes
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:27 PM   #63
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
Why are fools making a big deal out of Thomas getting the MLE?...Are you guys saying he's not worth the MLE?...Y'all sicken me.

He's not worth the MLE...and YOU sicken ME....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:39 PM   #64
jc123
Can barely lace up my sneakers

jc123 has an OK reputation so far

Tim Thomas is one money-grabbing little ****, im a phoenix fan and luved the way he played in the playoffs, he made big shots 4 the team and showed that he wanted 2 win!!!

...but if he moves 2 clippers he is showing no respect for the suns who gave him a second chance...
jc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:43 PM   #65
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
YES I'm saying he's not worth the MLE. He's a contract year player who only performed in a system in which his only job was to shoot when wide open.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:45 PM   #66
HALLandOATES
Local High School Star

HALLandOATES has decent reputation

T2? Even though those are his intials he dosen't deserve to use it like that. Next thing you know he'll be walking like a cyborg after he hits a three
HALLandOATES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 02:49 PM   #67
Darius
Good college starter

Darius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat coolDarius is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
YES I'm saying he's not worth the MLE. He's a contract year player who only performed in a system in which his only job was to shoot when wide open.

Um... for the past 6 years (even when he wasn't "motivated") he has averaged about 13/5 while shooting near 40% from 3... he can play 2 positions... brings a level of toughness.

That's a nice guy to have coming off the bench for a 4 year contract.

Not a big deal.
Darius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 03:47 PM   #68
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

Thomas is a problem player, and everyone forgot that after one decent playoff push with the Suns.
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:27 PM   #69
bence23
High School Varsity 6th Man

bence23 has not been impressing people

**** thomas..he was one of my favs
bence23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 06:34 PM   #70
BlackVVaves
NBA lottery pick

BlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected posterBlackVVaves is a pretty well-respected poster

Not really sad he is gone. Just sad that takes away depth from PHX. If we can get someone to replace the position at the 4((since that is what he would primarily play)) then the Clippers can have him.
BlackVVaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:27 PM   #71
PHXsunsROCK1105
SAVE Planet Orange

PHXsunsROCK1105 has decent reputation
Default Tim to L.A

Does signing Tim Thomas make the clippers a lot better or just a little?

:confused:
PHXsunsROCK1105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #72
Phenith
NBA Junkie!

Phenith has decent reputationPhenith has decent reputation

If he finally has his head on straight he may be a key component of them making a good run. But I imagine he will dissapear for a good stretch sometime during the season. As long as he shows up for the playoffs like he did for the Suns last year he will be worth the money.
Phenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:47 PM   #73
Orealius
Great young streetballer

Orealius has an OK reputation so far

Depends which Thomas come to LA. The Suns TT or the Knicks TT. We'll have to wait and see.
Orealius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 12:51 PM   #74
Dick Biggly
Good High School Starter

Dick Biggly has no real reputation yet.

it'll make them better in the 4th year of his deal when he finally decides to play.
Dick Biggly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #75
420puffer
Kids at the park dunk on me

420puffer has an OK reputation so far

Cassell is expected to sign a 2 year 13 million deal. Forget Radman, that fool left us to play with the other LA. He rejected a 6year/42 million from Sonics last year. Tim Thomas CAN be a great addition if he steps up to the plate like he did for the suns
420puffer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: