Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New Orleans Pelicans Forum

New Orleans Pelicans Forum New Orleans Pelicans message board - New Orleans Pelicans Forum

Old 07-01-2006, 08:21 PM   #1
ilovethemavz
I airball my layups

ilovethemavz has no real reputation yet.
Default DEAL: Peja Stojakovic to New Orleans!!!

Yeah rumor has it he's headed there!!!5 years 60 million!!!If he's at all healthy the Hornets could be scary next season epecially with Chris Paul running that team!!!
ilovethemavz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
TheGreatNumber8
Banned

TheGreatNumber8 has not been impressing people

Yea I heard. I love this time of the year.
TheGreatNumber8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:22 PM   #3
ilovethemavz
I airball my layups

ilovethemavz has no real reputation yet.

Yeah I love it too!!!
ilovethemavz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:24 PM   #4
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster

link (provided by jn2rons)
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:25 PM   #5
thenextgreatbigman
Banned

thenextgreatbigman has an OK reputation so far

if NO does that i'll smack them, peja is old and can't do much more than shoot. giving him 12mil a year will make it even worse. they can get 2 really solid players for that money
thenextgreatbigman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:26 PM   #6
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

this would be a great move for NO, they're going to be Hot this year. they got a huge frontline of quality PFs and Centers (2 deep at both positions) a fantastic PG, decent guards and now one of the better shooters in the league to take advantage from drive and kicks. Great signing if it's true
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #7
Twiens
lakers/raptors

Twiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected posterTwiens is a pretty well-respected poster

The West gets even better.......
Twiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:27 PM   #8
JoeHova
I brick open layups

JoeHova has decent reputation

Nice move by the Hornets. They overpay some, but you have to in order to get a top FA.
JoeHova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:28 PM   #9
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default e:

congratulations New Orleans. I hope you alter your offense to less fast brea, but Peja is a great for the Princeton OFfense,

the Midwest is STRONG
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:31 PM   #10
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

the Midwest isn't just strong, it's freaking insane. Every team has the potential to win over 50 games this year
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:33 PM   #11
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Yeah they're overpaying, but Indy should've gotten him back. From where I stand, they've taken a couple of steps back
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:46 PM   #12
scipio
I hit open 5-footers

scipio has an OK reputation so far

Unfortunately, the Pacers have taken more than a couple steps back. Hopefully they'll find a way to sign and trade Peja in order to get something in return. However, if the Pacers don't make any moves at all this summer, they may not even make the playoffs next year.

I don't see a lineup of:
Johnson/Tinsley/Sarunas
Jackson/(maybe Fred Jones)/James White
Granger/Shawne Williams
JO/Croshere
Foster/Harrison

being particularly good. The Pacers would be counting on Granger to essentially make the leap to a near All Star level player if they hope to do better than the 8th spot.
scipio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:55 PM   #13
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

maybe the Pacers will want to rebuild and will give JO to the Mavs.......
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hornets had a nice draft with Hilton Armstrong and Cedric Simmons.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2006, 08:58 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

now if they could just stay in Ok City where people actually show up for games.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: