Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 04-11-2007, 12:27 AM   #1
TheOakman
I hit open layups

Default Double Kick in the Teeth

Not only do we get embarassed and humiliated by Chicago, but I could not help but thinking that every time Chicago hit a shot, they said to themselves, thats one shot closer to us adding Oden next year.

After tonight, I think the Knicks are slotted right now for the potential 9th lottery position (I am not sure who owns the tiebreakers). But from the looks of it the Knicks could even end up being slotted for as high as the 7th lottery position. Just made a bad night worse!
TheOakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:48 AM   #2
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

Default Re: Double Kick in the Teeth

If Chicago get's Oden with our pick things are going to get ugly. Curry will be hated more then ever and if I were Isiah, I would fear for my life.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:10 AM   #3
TheOakman
I hit open layups

I just checked today's standings and someone please correct me if I am wrong but if the season ended today, the Knicks would be slotted in the 8th position overall in the draft.

Even if the balls don't fall the right way and the Knicks were to get the eight pick in the draft, this is one of the deepest drafts in recent years. Its just makes a bad season even more frustrating.

Curry has turned out to be a nice surprise, but that does not change the fact that poor GM'ing made us overpay way to much for him. If the Bulls are able to get Oden or Durant there could be a riot.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
Amigo
Knicks Fan 4 Life

Next year should prove to be even more frustrating for the fans. Zeke has taken this organization to extreme lows. This trade for Curry and Davis was a trade that should have never happened. This draft is going to hurt about as much as when the Knicks lost againt the Rockets in the Finals. Oden, Durant and Noah going to other teams in the Atlantic division will slap Zeke right in his oversized ego. He was asked if Curry was worth the trade yesterday on MSG and his reply was off the subject. This man knows he messed everything up and is dreading the draft as much as he dreads Curry having a heart attack on court.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 08:15 PM   #5
jt24
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo
Next year should prove to be even more frustrating for the fans. Zeke has taken this organization to extreme lows. This trade for Curry and Davis was a trade that should have never happened. This draft is going to hurt about as much as when the Knicks lost againt the Rockets in the Finals. Oden, Durant and Noah going to other teams in the Atlantic division will slap Zeke right in his oversized ego. He was asked if Curry was worth the trade yesterday on MSG and his reply was off the subject. This man knows he messed everything up and is dreading the draft as much as he dreads Curry having a heart attack on court.

I actually think noah is going to be a bust in the pros, i think the guy from florida who is going to be a stud is brewer, i see some scottie pippen in him. If the knicks win the lottery or get the 2nd pick i cant see isiah surviving, i cant see dolan keeping him if they lose out on getting oden or durant
jt24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 09:02 AM   #6
TheOakman
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt24
I actually think noah is going to be a bust in the pros, i think the guy from florida who is going to be a stud is brewer, i see some scottie pippen in him. If the knicks win the lottery or get the 2nd pick i cant see isiah surviving, i cant see dolan keeping him if they lose out on getting oden or durant

I agree with you about Noah. I don't think he has the skill set to be an effective big man in the NBA. I feel is more of a scrap big man then a legitimate big man that you would need to be in the NBA.

Alot of the "experts" were saying after the tournament that Noah had hurt his stock by staying an extra year, and that he will be picked much later then he would have last year. We will just have to wait and see.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: