Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Brooklyn Nets Forum

Brooklyn Nets Forum Brooklyn Nets message board - Brooklyn Nets forum

Old 04-12-2007, 08:20 PM   #16
shafir
I>You. Get over it.

shafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected postershafir is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: I am taking a leave of absence from ISH

Best wishes VCDAPTW, and props for deleting J23's crap.
shafir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 11:27 PM   #17
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

GoRapz has decent reputation

I make one statement and you guys are all up in arms.

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 04-13-2007 at 11:59 AM. Reason: edited out the vulgar language
GoRapz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 12:02 PM   #18
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

I should return to ISH full time sometime next week. hopefully by then the Nets show some life.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #19
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRapz
I make one statement and you guys are all up in arms.
maybe it's just your natural charisma at work.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #20
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
maybe it's just your natural charisma at work.

maybe it's because you are following someone on the internet too blindly.

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 04-13-2007 at 05:54 PM. Reason: edited vulgar language
Old 04-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #21
Jerz Netz
Local High School Star

Jerz Netz has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
maybe it's because you've fallen in love with a man over the internet.

i thought u made a truce bum
Jerz Netz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #22
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool

everyone report GoRapz first.

then I will use my moderator powers in full.
Old 04-13-2007, 05:35 PM   #23
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerz Netz
i thought u made a truce bum

Did I start the argument? I just disagreed to the fact that the Nets have the #1 fans and you guys attack me.

EDIT: I'm not looking for arguments, but apparently some people are.

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 04-13-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: erased vulgar language and corrected spelling mistakes
Old 04-13-2007, 05:53 PM   #24
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
maybe it's because you've fallen in love with a man over the internet.

probably this is not interpreted as starting an argument, but it is belligerent nonetheless.
Old 04-13-2007, 07:51 PM   #25
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Did I start the argument? I just disagreed to the fact that the Nets have the #1 fans and you guys attack me.

EDIT: I'm not looking for arguments, but apparently some people are.
no, you are looking to be a tasteless @sshole when one of our moderators merely said they were taking a leave of absence.

this was after you already admitted to being a tasteless @sshole in the past and promised you would refrain.

your word seems to mean squat.

*reported*
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2007, 08:59 PM   #26
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Now I know you like to roll with your same gender. First it was defending your male friend who you've never met before but treats him like God. Second, why are you saying I have a 'tasteless @sshole' ? You like to taste @ssholes? tell VC to spice it up a bit next time for you.

gigantes = angry gay man

Nothing I said was wrong, I disagreed to the fact that the Nets have the best fans. Give it up.

please leave.

I would use the 5 inch joke....

but nahh.. not feeling that mean right now. I'm sure he already feels being *short*changed all the time.
Old 04-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #27
GoRapz
Fire Dwane Casey

Yes you would use the 5 inch joke when you asked people on the OT board if there was such thing as a "7 inch monster"
Old 04-13-2007, 09:10 PM   #28
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

GoRapz, just leave.

You had a right to your opinion for saying that Raptors are better fans. I give you that

I, along with the rest of the Nets, also had a right to retort to your opinion. This is the way free speech works. Grow up and stop using such base profanity.

You lost once you started cussing and calling people gay.

Last edited by VCDrivesAPorscheToWork : 04-13-2007 at 09:12 PM.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:07 PM   #29
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

MTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMTing is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why do you even come here...?
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 12:46 AM   #30
RecSpecs110
Prokhorov = Badass

RecSpecs110 is considered somewhat coolRecSpecs110 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Yes you would use the 5 inch joke when you asked people on the OT board if there was such thing as a "7 inch monster"

Wow, what is it with you? Wasn't it....what...3 weeks ago when you made a thread named "Truce" saying you were sorry and that you wouldn't bother us anymore? I'm fine with you being here, but to pick fights right after you say you won't is pretty lame.

And yes, you did start the argument. If you hadn't brought up that pointless comment, we wouldn't be talking about this. You could have said, "IMO, the Raptors fans are #1 on ISH this year mainly because of our improvement, but the Nets do have strong supporters like you guys," and we would have respected that reply. But rather, you blankly said that the Raptors have better fans. The Raptors could have more fans, but "better" is obviously a mere opinion and does not contribute anything to this discussion, something that you claimed that you always did when posting awhile ago.

Whether we really are the #1 fans or not is not the point. The point is that we Nets fans are a great bunch of individuals who not only give our basketball team a tremendous amount of support, but also respect other "respectable" fans. When VC says something like that, he wants us to remain a unit that does not relinquish hope and love for our team. It only undermines this peaceful unit when people continue to come in and make stupid and pointless remarks about nothing. We are fine with you guys coming in and chatting as long as you show some class and decency, which you haven't. Don't come begging for a truce again, because we're all aware of the Raptor fan who cried wolf.

Last edited by RecSpecs110 : 04-14-2007 at 12:52 AM.
RecSpecs110 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: