Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-14-2007, 01:13 PM   #31
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Facebook Continues To Change

top 8 was a good part of myspace I think. that way people who read your profile can know who your friends are, as reference or something, see if you have friends in common. because obviously not everyone in your "friends" is actually your friends. about half in mine are, rest are people I talk to who requested me or something. actually some are people I don't talk to who requested me... because they want to have a large friend count I guess.

but if you check their friend space you aren't actually getting a glance at who they hang out with. just 6 random people who friended them.

otherwise facebook is better in every way especially no music and no annoying layouts. and no dumb questionaires.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:20 PM   #32
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah i used to just have top 8 back when i first got on but then people started complaining that they weren't in it so i jacked it all the way up to 20. The only ones that are in any kind of order are my top 8 in there though. Cousin, girlfriend, old friends, newer friends etc
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2007, 01:36 PM   #33
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and whoever just requested me on that page...use my main one. It's in my user profile on here
Old 04-15-2007, 12:26 AM   #34
Kobe24
Banned

Kobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat coolKobe24 is considered somewhat cool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FahBBnfHAQ&NR=1
Kobe24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 12:30 AM   #35
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

facebook is awesome.

I like how you can only view people in your network/friends.

Makes it less stalkerish.
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:32 AM   #36
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Yeah i used to just have top 8 back when i first got on but then people started complaining that they weren't in it so i jacked it all the way up to 20. The only ones that are in any kind of order are my top 8 in there though. Cousin, girlfriend, old friends, newer friends etc

haha I took it completely off when ppl started complaining.

Anyways, I just literally got done with making a facebook..heres the link:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=590740595
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 01:34 AM   #37
The_Masterplan
Banned

lol i added you to friends cus i can.

Scott

Last edited by The_Masterplan : 04-15-2007 at 01:38 AM.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:35 AM   #38
B-Low
The Love B-Low

I added ya Sizzle. Brandon...
Old 04-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #39
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

haha ok I need help. Where is it exactly do I see the friends request so I can approve?
Old 04-15-2007, 01:41 AM   #40
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
haha ok I need help. Where is it exactly do I see the friends request so I can approve?

Click on "home" and it should be in the upper right hand corner and say "1 Friend Request."
Old 04-15-2007, 01:42 AM   #41
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
Click on "home" and it should be in the upper right hand corner and say "1 Friend Request."

much appreciated. got it
Old 04-15-2007, 01:43 AM   #42
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
much appreciated. got it

tight. I wont write on your wall or anything cus thats just lame since I dont even know you.

I just wanna look at your ****.

LOL didnt you say you were 16 and a soph in college?

Last edited by The_Masterplan : 04-15-2007 at 01:46 AM.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:45 AM   #43
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Masterplan
tight. I wont write on your wall or anything cus thats just lame since I dont even know you.

I just wanna look at your ****.

haha its aight, go for it if ya feel like it.
Old 04-15-2007, 01:47 AM   #44
The_Masterplan
Banned

Quote:
haha its aight, go for it if ya feel like it.

wtf would i say? I pwn you in fantasy basketball? Thats lame.
Old 04-15-2007, 10:02 PM   #45
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

sizzle and hawker PM me so i can friend you guys i have a facebook too
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: