Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #16
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: OT: post things you arbitrarily feel like saying.

Quote:
your post is first? huh? Im not having a go at you, these are fun threads.
my post is first.. as in people will actually read it, and it's in the main forum, as in people will actually read it.

I have a message... and the people must hear my message.
geeWiz15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #17
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
thats nothing.

I spend my TA period (free period basically) reading a textbook for a class I don't take.

you know how i manage to have a life though? I don't do the work I'm supposed to do. thats the secret..

I was never the study type. In fact I cant honestly say I ever studied at home for anything before college. Yet I still managed straight As until I just stopped caring. I have an entire photo album full of school related ribbons and awards. Essay contests, spelling bees, quiz bowls, and all. But not a single one from above the age of 16.

I should scan a couple of my old report cards. I went from a 98 average to having a 55 or below in like 4 classes in one semester.

In retrospect I could have not cared and still tried a bit harder than that.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #18
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeWiz15
my post is first.. as in people will actually read it, and it's in the main forum, as in people will actually read it.

I have a message... and the people must hear my message.

oh right haha. mine got almost 100 posts, that aint bad
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #19
HollaBolla
Banned

HollaBolla has an OK reputation so far

I'm trying to learn korean language so I can make some kimchis.
HollaBolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:46 PM   #20
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I need to remember to clip my toenails on a more regular basis. I look down, and bam, they're like, an inch long. It's nasty. Don't know how I'll remember though.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:47 PM   #21
Darsh
Good college starter

Darsh has decent reputationDarsh has decent reputation

i prefer..

coke over pepsi

hungry jacks(burger king in the US) over mcdonalds and KFC

any savoury item over a sweet item

PC over Mac
Darsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 10:55 PM   #22
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

geeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation heregeeWiz15 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
I was never the study type. In fact I cant honestly say I ever studied at home for anything before college. Yet I still managed straight As until I just stopped caring. I have an entire photo album full of school related ribbons and awards. Essay contests, spelling bees, quiz bowls, and all. But not a single one from above the age of 16.

I should scan a couple of my old report cards. I went from a 98 average to having a 55 or below in like 4 classes in one semester.

In retrospect I could have not cared and still tried a bit harder than that.
ok Will Hunting.

see this is how I see, for example, myself. I'm in that upper 1-2% of people who have the potential to do just about anything. but that means absolutely nothign. that means competing with 50-100 million people in the world as smart as me or smarter. so nothing comes easy. plenty of people are smart but how many do anything with it?

what do you do for a living?
Old 04-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #23
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The arrogance is strong in you. Generally speaking I approve of it. At least if it is earned eventually. I dont like humble people. The meek may inherit the earth but until they do they will be walked on and used as a ladder to greatness. Never let anyone tell you that thinking youre better than everyone is a bad thing. Nobody ever got to the top by thinking they wouldnt make it.

And while its not the 9-5(or in my case....7-12 or so) I mostly do real estate at this point. no real training. Just a combo of common sense and decent backing really.

Currently building a small shopping center and a number of houses. If I choose to I could retire in like 2 years. I wont. Nothing is ever enough for me. But I could.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #24
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

You know you can tell a conversation has run dry when your talking about weather. Me personally, I don't check the weather station and I really couldn't give two shyts if it's raining or not. If it's raining, I'll sit at home. If it's a nice day, I'll go out and do something. But it never get's to the point where I'll start to bytch to other people about it.

2nd off, what's the purpose of a hello? Is it more like "I acknowlede your presence" or a " remember me, if not I just want you to remind you I'm still alive" or is it more of a ice breaker in a conversation. And don't even get me started with how are you's, because frankly, I couldn't give two shyts how your doing.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #25
Bourne
Valancais for RoY

Bourne has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
The arrogance is strong in you. Generally speaking I approve of it. At least if it is earned eventually. I dont like humble people. The meek may inherit the earth but until they do they will be walked on and used as a ladder to greatness. Never let anyone tell you that thinking youre better than everyone is a bad thing. Nobody ever got to the top by thinking they wouldnt make it.

And while its not the 9-5(or in my case....7-12 or so) I mostly do real estate at this point. no real training. Just a combo of common sense and decent backing really.

Currently building a small shopping center and a number of houses. If I choose to I could retire in like 2 years. I wont. Nothing is ever enough for me. But I could.

How are you able to retire in 2 years? Win the lottery in 2.01 years?
Bourne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:13 PM   #26
AtTheDriveIn
04'

AtTheDriveIn has an OK reputation so far

I know I'm probably younger then most of you, and i doubt most of you go on MSN anymore.

But i really don't like people who write stuff like "I'm sooo bored'' in their MSN names, what does that do? if they're so bored, why don't they go do something about it instead of sitting on the damn computer?

Kids my age are getting lazier and fatter nowadays, i can't even sit on the computer for more then an hour without going completely crazy unless I'm grounded and aren't allowed out of my room.
AtTheDriveIn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #27
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
2nd off, what's the purpose of a hello? Is it more like "I acknowlede your presence" or a " remember me, if not I just want you to remind you I'm still alive" or is it more of a ice breaker in a conversation.
bingo. thats how a conversation works, it's just like anything else, you have to start somewhere.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:14 PM   #28
geeWiz15
Quality Posts™

Quote:
Kids my age are getting lazier and fatter nowadays, i can't even sit on the computer for more then an hour without going completely crazy unless I'm grounded and aren't allowed out of my room.
how old are you?
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #29
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wtf is a soduku? never heard that one before

i feel like saying.... go golden state warriors!
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 11:15 PM   #30
The_Masterplan
Banned

The_Masterplan has an OK reputation so far

im eating sour punch straws sour apple flavor
The_Masterplan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: